PDA

View Full Version : Do the Bugals win a game this season?

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Jaguars
Eagles
@Steelers
Ravens
@colts
Redskins
@Browns
Chiefs

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2008, 09:35 PM
I don't see them going completly winless, they'll squeak one out somehow by a team overlooking them or something but that schedule is pretty daunting for a disaster of a team like them.

steelerschick1220
10-26-2008, 10:55 PM
I say that they will win one of the last two. They will squeak one out somewhere.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-26-2008, 11:43 PM
I say that they will win one of the last two. They will squeak one out somewhere.

That is what I was thinking too. But it is the Bungals we are talking about here :lol:

HUNT4SEVEN
10-27-2008, 12:49 AM
It depends if C. Palmer doesn't come back i say no they don't win an game, but they should beat the chiefs:lol::lol:

scott0326
10-27-2008, 02:08 PM
They have a shot when they play Chiefs.

floodcitygirl
10-27-2008, 09:11 PM
I know plenty of Bengal fans that are actualy hoping for a winless season at this point. Their thinking is that somehow it would bring change. lol

LarryNJ
10-27-2008, 09:54 PM
I think they'll pull out 2

NCSteeler
10-27-2008, 11:05 PM
I know plenty of Bengal fans that are actualy hoping for a winless season at this point. Their thinking is that somehow it would bring change. lol

Saw a piece on NFL network where they were talking about what other coaches would be out this season or at the end of th eseason and none of them said Lewis, so Rich Eisen (mr NFLN) asks why no one said Lewis and they all said that The Bengals have told Lewis the job is his till he doesn't want it. What a freaking joke. Confident eh Bengals will have to get very lucky in the future drafts for them to ever resemble a ok team, becasue Lewis is not going to lead average players to greatness.

On that note, if palmer is out, no wins. Even the Chiefs can go on the road and beat these losers.

floodcitygirl
10-27-2008, 11:15 PM
Saw a piece on NFL network where they were talking about what other coaches would be out this season or at the end of th eseason and none of them said Lewis, so Rich Eisen (mr NFLN) asks why no one said Lewis and they all said that The Bengals have told Lewis the job is his till he doesn't want it. What a freaking joke. Confident eh Bengals will have to get very lucky in the future drafts for them to ever resemble a ok team, becasue Lewis is not going to lead average players to greatness.

On that note, if palmer is out, no wins. Even the Chiefs can go on the road and beat these losers.I've heard plenty of fans on talk radio calling for Lewis' head. The consensus of most seems to be that Mike Brown won't get rid of him though because he truly doesn't care about having a winning team as long as he is making the big bucks on merchandise and ticket sales, etc.....and believe it or not....he still rakes it in.