PDA

View Full Version : So how good are the Titans?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2008, 06:29 AM
Their defense is one of the best in the league, they can run the ball as good as anyone if not better. Im still waiting on Kerry Collins to turn into his old self and start throwing INT's and making bad decisions. When that happens they'll be in trouble because Vince obviously isn't ready to lead this team yet.

SteelerNC
10-26-2008, 08:11 AM
if they win on monday night, then i will believe....maybe

AZ_Steeler
10-26-2008, 01:03 PM
I think once they meet a team that stops the run they will be toast... and that opponent needs to have an offense too! Watch for the Colts to come out inspired Monday night :bigthumb:

SportsTalkCentral
10-26-2008, 06:01 PM
I think they are very good. I don't care what your schedule is like, going 7-0 is tough to do. And that's all without Vince Young who is yet another Titans running threat. Once he comes back they'll be even tougher to stop because they've got three running weapons and half of a throwing weapon compared to two running weapons and one passing weapon like they have now. I think we can take them though.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-26-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm not convinced, they really haven't played no one, an they should of lost to the Rat Birds, but they are 6-0, i think Indy puts an end to there run.:imho::yellowthumb:

NCSteeler
10-27-2008, 10:00 PM
When they meet a D like ours that can stop the run, Collins will not be able to lead the team to a win. You don't win too many games going 8 of 17 for 120 yards.

memphissteelergirl
10-28-2008, 11:12 AM
If any team is undefeated at this point in an NFL season, they're good. You can argue strength of schedule till the cows come home, but I say the Titans are legit.
As Steeler fans we should know that a powerful run game and a good D makes a difference...and that's just what Tennessee has. Chris Johnson and LenDale White are a great RB tandem...I would argue the best in the league.

I just hope the Steelers are at full speed and healthy when we play them in Dec.

Just my :2cents:

steelerschick1220
10-28-2008, 01:18 PM
I think they are a pretty good team. I was very impressed with the win last night over the Colts. However, if they face a team that can stop the run, then they might be toast.

SteelfordWexler
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
They are definitely for real. Jeff Fisher is a great coach - who puts together phyiscal teams. I always hated when the Steelers played his teams when they were in our division. They've been down for a few years - but you knew that wasn't going to last. They are playing great defense - that will earn you a lot of forgiveness for being one dimensional on offense.

MOTORKRAFT
10-28-2008, 11:16 PM
The Titans have an easy schedule. They will be exposed in the playoffs.

Ambridge
10-29-2008, 07:27 AM
They are definitely for real. Jeff Fisher is a great coach - who puts together phyiscal teams. I always hated when the Steelers played his teams when they were in our division. They've been down for a few years - but you knew that wasn't going to last. They are playing great defense - that will earn you a lot of forgiveness for being one dimensional on offense.

Well said!!

Everyone will always point to the Ravens Superbowl season in that having an excellent defense along with a good running game is enough to hide any issues at the QB position.

IMO Kerry Collins isn't a bad QB and I don't think the Titans are still undefeated if Vince Young had been the QB all along.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-31-2008, 11:39 AM
No way Tenn. is undefeated if Young is still in there. They've got a big test this week though going against Green Bay I think it is. Collins fits in well and he hasn't been sacked once in 5 weeks!! If that OL continues to block like they are these guys will continue to play well. Im not convinced Kerry won't digress back to his old ways like he always does but they remind me of the Ratbirds when they won the SB. An average QB, great defense and a solid running game.