PDA

View Full Version : Steelers defensive rankings

BlitzburghNation
10-23-2008, 12:53 PM
The STEELERS are back on top as the #1 Defense #1 against the pass and #2 against the run :scratch: Sounds kinda backwards,but we should be #1 in that slot after we shut down the G-Men this weekend :crossfingers:

Feeling really good about our chances of winning this weekend,,,,,,,I think our team is developng more chemistry every week and this game will let us all know,just how good we really are,,,,:yesnod:

Boomer esiason thinks we are the class of the AFC :bunny:

Looks like alot of the media's are staring to show us love :lol: Which i could give a rats :moon: what they think anyways, as for Boomer,"i've always liked his comments and he never sugar coats anything"

This week Riggins & Schein have us ranked #2 in there power rankings,,,,,Let's just hope it stays that way after this weekend :tt02:

Dean Denton
10-23-2008, 01:00 PM
I hope we move up to #1 in the rankings. A Colts win, and a Steelers win will do just that. I know those rankings dont mean all that much, but I still want us at the top.

ejsteeler
10-23-2008, 01:02 PM
as for Boomer,"i've always liked his comments and he never sugar coats anything"

:rofl:

SteelerNC
10-23-2008, 01:06 PM
A win this weekend and we should be on top of the power rankings.

BlitzburghNation
10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
:rofl:

Glad I could make you :lol:
Take it you don't think much of Boomer Esiason "huh" :greengrin:

ejsteeler
10-23-2008, 01:12 PM
No, it's not that...well, not all that. I heard him say the same thing on Inside the NFL yesterday.....

BlitzburghNation
10-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Gotcha ej ,,,,,,,,,, I've always loved how he pisses people off and speaks his mind,even if he is a :moon: hole :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2008, 01:20 PM
#1 against the pass, we can thank our pass rush for that. The more you get after the QB the more your secondary can do as well with INT's and pass defenses.

If our offense continues to do what it's done the last 2 games we should see our rankings continue to rise in that area as well.

Dean Denton
10-23-2008, 01:24 PM
No, it's not that...well, not all that. I heard him say the same thing on Inside the NFL yesterday.....
That was Phil Simms on Inside the NFL. I know I mix them up too. I hate Simms, and I hope he's not calling the game on sunday. The dude is bad luck.

ejsteeler
10-23-2008, 01:32 PM
That was Phil Simms on Inside the NFL. I know I mix them up too. I hate Simms, and I hope he's not calling the game on sunday. The dude is bad luck.

Dam, you're right.......:duh:

AZ_Steeler
10-23-2008, 02:54 PM
The Steelers Pass Rush is definitely the one to thank for the #1 pass defense in the league. The Steelers have 25 sacks as a team and lead the NFL... and they already had their bye week! :D Right now they are on pace for 67 sacks this season which is just 5 shy of the Bears record set in 84. :bigthumb:

Dean Denton
10-23-2008, 03:03 PM
Thats great man..really!!! WOW. Like I said, this is the best Def I have seen for this team in over ten years, and by far better than the one we won the Superbowl with. could be the best since the 70's, but I wont go there yet...or did I just do it? Oh well...lol