PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know How Ridiculous Our Running Game Will Be Next Year?

BRICKTOWN BEAST
10-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Imagine we actually draft some decnt linemen that solidify the line whuch has established itself and has come on it's own in the past few weeks. Now Imagine 4 pairs of fresh legs icluding Parker The leagues top rusher if it wasn't due to injuries which I'm sure will put another chip on his shoulder which he has alot of. The Mendenhall The first round draft pick rookie thats agumentivley the best running back in the draft that still has alot to prove. The Moore the 1 man wrecking crew that puts it all on the field and just does his job. He one of the best "3rd down back" I've ever seen. And The Russell who runs hard every down because he has nothing to loose and every yard he gains might be his last.

When this happens I think we'll see pounding the rock with dust for 3 yards. I think well make defenses play on thier heels again. I think we'll play some "STEELERS FOOTBALL". but the way Polamlu and our lineback crew and how Hines Ward is playing I feel like a 10 year old kid watching STEELERS FOOTBALL again.

MOTORKRAFT
10-23-2008, 12:55 AM
Imagine we actually draft some decnt linemen that solidify the line whuch has established itself and has come on it's own in the past few weeks. Now Imagine 4 pairs of fresh legs icluding Parker The leagues top rusher if it wasn't due to injuries which I'm sure will put another chip on his shoulder which he has alot of. The Mendenhall The first round draft pick rookie thats agumentivley the best running back in the draft that still has alot to prove. The Moore the 1 man wrecking crew that puts it all on the field and just does his job. He one of the best "3rd down back" I've ever seen. And The Russell who runs hard every down because he has nothing to loose and every yard he gains might be his last.

When this happens I think we'll see pounding the rock with dust for 3 yards. I think well make defenses play on thier heels again. I think we'll play some "STEELERS FOOTBALL". but the way Polamlu and our lineback crew and how Hines Ward is playing I feel like a 10 year old kid watching STEELERS FOOTBALL again. I like to imagine myself.:yesnod: Can I have some of that koolaid that you have.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-23-2008, 09:31 AM
I just want it to be ridiculous this year...next year is too far off to worry about right now. Hell at this point we might as well not even had a 2008 draft since nobody is contributing thus far on the team from that class.

When Parker comes back we'll have a nice 1-2 punch with him and Moore along with Davis and Russel that we should be good.