PDA

View Full Version : For Those Who Donate To SA

Steelersfan
10-16-2006, 01:54 AM
To say thank you for those who donate we have created a new usergroup to put "contributers" into. Some of the benefits of being in this group are:

Can store 500 pager messages
Can store 250 PM's and can send up to 10 at a time
Can play the arcade for free
Can have 10 galleries with up to 25 pics in each
The also get "contributer" under there name in bold black while also have there own usergroup color.
They get a %6 discount in the plaza
The get paid 75.00 points a week.So thanks to any members who have donated to help SA grow. And for those who are thinking of donating I want you to know that the money donated will go back into the site to hopefully make it the best Steelers site around!

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 01:57 AM
Is there a minimum someone has to donate to get the added incentives and the title?

Steelersfan
10-16-2006, 02:01 AM
No minimum. You can donate any amount you would like.

MRS Steelerfan
10-16-2006, 07:04 AM
I donate-- my husband:lol: , I am a SA widow. What are the incentives for that? Just give me access to the arcade already!!:cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 08:42 AM
I donate-- my husband:lol: , I am a SA widow. What are the incentives for that? Just give me access to the arcade already!!:cursin:

My wife says the same thing :dunno: :lol:

House of Steel
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
Can I donate my dogs? LOL.

Steelersfan
10-16-2006, 11:37 AM

YA, YA, YA.....lol I suppose you are right so enjoy the arcade!

My wife says the same thing :dunno: :lol:

We can't hide anything from them can we TG! :lol:

Hburg
10-16-2006, 11:55 AM
What are the different ways we can donate?

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-16-2006, 11:58 AM
If you click on the donate think on the top Navbar you will see what is accepted.

Hburg
10-16-2006, 12:14 PM
I'll check it out see what I can do!

BuFu

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-16-2006, 01:07 PM
:2cents: . I'll make more later, let me in the arcade!!!

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 02:40 PM
:2cents: . I'll make more later, let me in the arcade!!!

That's a good one BnGB!! :hilarious:

MRS Steelerfan
10-16-2006, 05:15 PM
YA, YA, YA.....lol I suppose you are right so enjoy the arcade!

Cool thanks, me love you long time:hail:
So, Off to soccer practice I go, then back to have fun in the arcade!
:tt02:

Koopa
10-16-2006, 09:11 PM
do y'all have two computers?? or does that mean sf can't be on when you are on??? if so let all hell break lose while you play in the arcade lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah Dan, I sure hope you have a home network or we'll never see you again :lol:

Captcoolhand
10-16-2006, 10:01 PM
do you have to be register though paypal?:scratch:

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 12:00 AM
do y'all have two computers?? or does that mean sf can't be on when you are on??? if so let all hell break lose while you play in the arcade lol
Yes, she has a laptop on a wireless network in the house. I use the main computer downstairs.

do you have to be register though paypal?:scratch:
No you don't Capt. You can use a CC and it will just go to my paypal account.

Thank you Pitt23 and BlacknGold Bleeder for the donations!

Hburg
10-17-2006, 12:06 AM
No you don't Capt. You can use a CC and it will just go to my paypal account.

How do you do that? It looked like the only option was through paypal.

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 12:09 AM
You have the option of the way you want to pay. Put the amount you want to donate in and then just click on the paypal logo and it will take you to another page where you can fill in CC info, e-check or use your paypal account.

Koopa
10-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Yes, she has a laptop on a wireless network in the house. I use the main computer downstairs.

oooooohhhhh......i'll donate soon, i need to buy the godfather 2 and 3 on dvd first lol.....you need to add an s to your wifes handle lol

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 12:53 AM
I'm not changing anything on her account. She forgot her password tonight and got locked out, which meant I was locked out too!.....lol Had to wait 15 minutes to get in here.....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2006, 12:55 AM
Locked out of your own forum, that had to suck :lol:

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Locked out of your own forum, that had to suck :lol:

Shhhhhhh.........

She looking in here! :lol:

It's ok. I got in and she got back in too.

Hburg
10-17-2006, 01:03 AM
I'm not changing anything on her account. She forgot her password tonight and got locked out, which meant I was locked out too!.....lol Had to wait 15 minutes to get in here.....lol

How the hell did you let that happen? That's like Bill Gates havin to sign a license agreement to use XP!

BuFu

MRS Steelerfan
10-17-2006, 01:05 AM
yeh-- be good and give me lots of attention,:yesnod: I now know how to get you off line, now; for 15 min anyway:nahnah:

And, yeh, fix my usuer name I need an S in there ....

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 01:08 AM
How the hell did you let that happen? That's like Bill Gates havin to sign a license agreement to use XP!

BuFu

Bill should have to just because of that stupid limit on how many times you can reload windows. I've had to call the 800 number more than once to get Windows to work becuase I like to format my system a couple times a year. It's not like Windows works so great you never have to do that!....:lol:

Koopa
10-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Bill should have to just because of that stupid limit on how many times you can reload windows. I've had to call the 800 number more than once to get Windows to work becuase I like to format my system a couple times a year. It's not like Windows works so great you never have to do that!....:lol:

what do you mean reload windows??

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 01:12 AM
what do you mean reload windows??

You format your hard drive and then re-install windows. Microsoft only allows you to do it so many times then you have to call them.

Hburg
10-17-2006, 01:36 AM
yeh-- be good and give me lots of attention,:yesnod: I now know how to get you off line, now; for 15 min anyway:nahnah:

And, yeh, fix my usuer name I need an S in there ....

Yea........you do that and see how many people you **** off! :lol:

For real though, stick around and soon enough we will truly get you to live up to your title of "Mrs.Steelersfan" and wash any fish stench off you!

My thoughts on how to handle Bill Gates (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfuV2ZPOul8)

You format your hard drive and then re-install windows. Micorsoft only allows you to do it so many times then you have to call them.

Yo, my dad reformatted my hard drive in the beginning of the summer to try to help me clean it up.....Windows was f*cked up for over a month afterwards....since then my comp has been f*cked up to ****!

Me using my computer like the glorified frisbee that it is->http://www.websmileys.com/sm/comp/comp03.gif

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Great video BuFu!.....lmao!

When you format you need to make sure you have all the drivers you need for the hardware on your system. I won't even get into if you have a Dell, HP, Compaq or anything else like those. They can be a pain to reformat. I built my own so I know it inside and out.

Hburg
10-17-2006, 01:51 AM
Great video BuFu!.....lmao!

When you format you need to make sure you have all the drivers you need for the hardware on your system. I won't even get into if you have a Dell, HP, Compaq or anything else like those. They can be a pain to reformat. I built my own so I know it inside and out.

I have a Dell Latitude D610.....brand new as of August 2005. It kept sayin Windows wasn't authenticated or somethin for a month after it was reformatted and it is slow as hell now.....I'm havin a friend look at it when I go home. He's got a lil side business fixing computers and he's gonna help me out...til then I grit and bear it and just contain my urge to through it out my fourth floor window to the pavement below......and then call Dell "Hello? Yea....my computer is broke and I got accident coverage. It fell accidentally, it broke....I'm gonna need a replacement. Oh...and I need it 4 months ago!.....What? Yes I do like Gandi but that is beside the point, I just want a new computer!"

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 01:56 AM
Go to Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools- Activate Windows and see of that fixes it for you.

Hburg
10-17-2006, 02:00 AM
Go to Start-Programs-Accessories-System Tools- Activate Windows and see of that fixes it for you.

Said it's already activated....I think it was that month that it wasn't over the summer that is still killin me. If I ever meet Bill Gates I'm holdin him hostage until I get it in writin that all Windows from now on are free and anyone caught spamming or creatin viruses or spyware is shot on sight!

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
10-17-2006, 02:03 AM
Are you using a boot leg copy of Windows or do have any Windows software that is not legit? Windows now has a tool that was probably installed in the past 4 months as part of the Windows Update that verifies if your version of Windows is legit... That's why it's always important to see what they are trying to install on your system :bigthumb:

Hburg
10-17-2006, 02:07 AM
Are you using a boot leg copy of Windows or do have any Windows software that is not legit? Windows now has a tool that was probably installed in the past 4 months as part of the Windows Update that verifies if your version of Windows is legit... That's why it's always important to see what they are trying to install on your system :bigthumb:

When I tried to "authenticate" Windows after reformattin it said that the version I had (and still had) was already "authenticated" and so I had to call Dell and get it "fixed" they gave me some new number but who the hell knows at this point. When my friend finally gets to look at it he's completely strippin the hard drive and reloadin it all from the ground up and goin over the comp to get it all in full workin order. If that doesn't work I'll be havin a sign up for a game of parkin lot ultimate frisbee!

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-17-2006, 02:15 AM
You have to "authenticate" Windows everytime to re-install it. Sounds like the install went bad to me. Doing it again won't hurt anything. Just make sure you have everything you need backed up on another drive.

Hburg
10-17-2006, 02:26 AM
You have to "authenticate" Windows everytime to re-install it. Sounds like the install went bad to me. Doing it again won't hurt anything. Just make sure you have everything you need backed up on another drive.

Yea I'ma do that, I still haven't gotten back some of my **** from the last time it was re-done. It's all just frustratin.

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
10-17-2006, 02:32 AM
Did you use the original OEM disks that came with your computer? Also what is the exact message that you are getting?

MRS Steelerfan
10-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Yea........you do that and see how many people you **** off! :lol:

For real though, stick around and soon enough we will truly get you to live up to your title of "Mrs.Steelersfan" and wash any fish stench off you!

AW, pissing people off is my job! You all would miss him that much if I got him kicked off for 15 min, huh? No wonder he is on here all the time:scratch:

Fish stench? Hmm, somebody been getting inside info, huh? Any unresolved passion I have for Miami has been taking care of this season for sure:cursin:

Hburg
10-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Did you use the original OEM disks that came with your computer? Also what is the exact message that you are getting?

I think my dad did when he reloaded everythin...at this point my comp is just super slow and nothin I do (scan for spyware/viruses/etc.) finds anythin or any reason as to why.

AW, pissing people off is my job! You all would miss him that much if I got him kicked off for 15 min, huh? No wonder he is on here all the time:scratch:

Fish stench? Hmm, somebody been getting inside info, huh? Any unresolved passion I have for Miami has been taking care of this season for sure:cursin:

I just don't want the site Admin havin trouble wit his own site, that can only predict trouble for the rest of us.

Inside information? No, I just know ****. :lol: Yea, this season even more proof that all dolphins ain't flipper and can't pop tricks or rack points. It would be better for you to dump the tuna and ride wit Steel! :bigthumb:

BuFu

MRS Steelerfan
10-17-2006, 05:07 PM
dump the tuna and ride wit Steel!-----------------------LOL!!! Ah yeh! Well your informant should have told you, I was always more of a Dan Marino fan then the Dolphins, anywhoo!! But, now I have Big Ben breaking Marino's records; My heart need not travel any further south then Pitts..

So trust me, it is all good!!! My heart and loyalty is in the right place :helmet: :tt02: :steelersrule: ....I have good taste in QBs ask SF, he will tell you of another one of my favs--right up there with Dan and Ben!!:lol: HAHA!!!!

Hburg
10-17-2006, 05:47 PM
dump the tuna and ride wit Steel!-----------------------LOL!!! Ah yeh! Well your informant should have told you, I was always more of a Dan Marino fan then the Dolphins, anywhoo!! But, now I have Big Ben breaking Marino's records; My heart need not travel any further south then Pitts..

So trust me, it is all good!!! My heart and loyalty is in the right place :helmet: :tt02: :steelersrule: ....I have good taste in QBs ask SF, he will tell you of another one of my favs--right up there with Dan and Ben!!:lol: HAHA!!!!

:lol: Sounds good. Even Dan was from Pittsburgh and played for UPitt, had he been a Steeler they would be goin for their 8th or 9th ring by now!! Sounds great, keep rootin for the Steelers and Big Ben!

BuFu

Steelersfan
10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
I'll save you from getting bashed on here for bringing up that "other" qb you are talking about wifey!....lol I think we've all heard that name too many times.

Hburg
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
I'll save you from getting bashed on here for bringing up that "other" qb you are talking about wifey!....lol I think we've all heard that name too many times.

Who is it? I hope it's not *gasp* Carson Palmer!!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Oh GOD don't say Carson !!!!!!! :eek:

Maybe its Kordell? :lol:

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 06:57 PM
I think someone is going to get a whupping at Dan's home real soon.

MRS Steelerfan
10-18-2006, 08:56 PM
It is Kordell!! I am not ashamed to say soooooo!!! I was a Kordell fan, the kid had some fast feet!!!

So, do I get :ban1: for admiring Stewart?

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 08:57 PM
KORDELL :hilarious: OH MAN!!! I thought those loving fans were history. DAMN!!!

Hburg
10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
It is Kordell!! I am not ashamed to say soooooo!!! I was a Kordell fan, the kid had some fast feet!!!

So, do I get :ban1: for admiring Stewert?

Uh oh, MRS.Steelerfan got a taste for them dark handsome men! :lol:

BuFu

MRS Steelerfan
10-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Nope, not history, still here and standing proud!!!

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 09:07 PM
smacks myself on the forehead, I think SF really needs to have a serious talk with you about that awful memory in Steelers History. OH MY! I got a Migrane thinking about this one.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Nah we couldnt ban you just for liking Kordell...every last one of us supported him when he was here...he just pissed us off so much for what he didn't do that now we hate him :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
10-18-2006, 09:15 PM
OH , SF has rode my *** about this for how many years now????

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Dan read my mind!!! OH MAN!!! He needs to get in touch with me soon about those summaries.

MRS Steelerfan
10-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeh-- same here, he obviously had his day in the sun... He went down hill from there. But , I still get razzed for liking him, OH well!!!! time heals all wounds!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2006, 09:24 PM
I still have a Kordell Jersey but I havent worn it since he left, and don't ever plan to again. You can have it if you want :lol:

MRS Steelerfan
10-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Please mail it to me, I will even pay postage--LOL

Steelersfan
10-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Please mail it to me, I will even pay postage--LOL

Oh no you won't! :lol: Keep that Kordell stuff away from my house....lol

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey Matt, go to a store that does personalization, they can take that Stewart name off and put Holmes on it. Doesn't hurt to ask.

That is bad karma keeping Stewart **** around the house. I am with you on that, Dan. He sends me that damn jersey, it will get torched.

Steelersfan
10-18-2006, 11:52 PM
HaHa! Send it to Dave TG........lol

Even better, send it to koopa!

House of Steel
10-18-2006, 11:54 PM
I think Koopa will be doing this--:wtf: and cursing up a storm for all of Texas to hear. LOOK OUT!!!

Steelerlyn
11-08-2006, 08:35 PM
I also have a KS jersery. But I can't stand #10, Holmes or Stewart.

House of Steel
11-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Have it transformed, Lyn. Go to a special sporting good store that does alternation and see if you can have that made differently. I am about to get one of the KS jersey and have it transformed to my last name with my college number. That jersey is only 8.99 on a clearance rack at a mall.

Steelerlyn
11-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Have it transformed, Lyn. Go to a special sporting good store that does alternation and see if you can have that made differently. I am about to get one of the KS jersey and have it transformed to my last name with my college number. That jersey is only 8.99 on a clearance rack at a mall.

Naw, good idea but too much of my time, I will just pitch it!~

BlitzburghRockCity
11-08-2006, 10:07 PM
My KS jersey will never see the light of day again.... :nonod:

House of Steel
11-08-2006, 11:22 PM
Give that thing to me then, Lyn, I will get it altered. That is if you want too, if you pitch it, give it to a good cause.