PDA

View Full Version : Hines Knocked Rivers Into Next Year

BlackGold4vr
10-22-2008, 12:19 PM
The Cincinatti Bungholio's apparently have put Keith Rivers on their IR list. That bad-*** first round linebacker won't be able to recover from that awesome block thrown on him by a wide receiver. :lol:

SteelerNC
10-22-2008, 12:23 PM
GOOD!

Dean Denton
10-22-2008, 12:35 PM
I saw the hit last night on NFL network, and laughed my *** off. The league was trying to see if they could fine Hines or even suspend him for a game, but they couldn't.....lol That hit was huge. I missed that in the game.

Captcoolhand
10-22-2008, 12:52 PM
:clap: Way to get back for all those Bullshit fines.....:clap:

ejsteeler
10-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I love how he refuses to let it affect his play. Stay the course big boy!! :yellowthumb: :cope:

Koopa
10-22-2008, 04:37 PM
that's why i will always love hines, the dude punishes ppl that ain't looking, and i love that it happens against our rivals, cause it's gets them unfocused and it's funny how everyone threatens to get him back, but the never do, he just makes em look like an even bigger fool the next time around

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Dude has a busted jaw, I can definitely say that's the first time I ever saw that happen in an NFL game to the point where they were done for the year. I could just watch that hit over and over..LOL

Dean Denton
10-22-2008, 06:47 PM
Dude has a busted jaw, I can definitely say that's the first time I ever saw that happen in an NFL game to the point where they were done for the year. I could just watch that hit over and over..LOL
It really is similar to the Hit Steve Largent put on Hardin some years ago. I think Hardin pissed his pants. It was pretty sweet. Hardin picked off the ball and Largent drilled him. He was getting him back for a hit earlier in the year.

DIESELMAN
10-22-2008, 07:51 PM
Thats what I love about Hines, he plays until the whistle blows. :bigthumb:

DocHolliday1989
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I hate to see anyone get hurt.. but what a hit Hines laid on that guy.. When I saw it happen I came off the couch with a big WHOOO!!!
That is just as good as a great hit on defense in my opinion. I wish the guy well in his recovery but the block and the hit was Awesome Baby!!
:reddevil:

Stlrs4Life
10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
I hate to see anyone get hurt.. but what a hit Hines laid on that guy.. When I saw it happen I came off the couch with a big WHOOO!!!
That is just as good as a great hit on defense in my opinion. I wish the guy well in his recovery but the block and the hit was Awesome Baby!!
:reddevil:

Same here. It's a shame he's out for the year.

ejsteeler
10-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Yeah, it is a shame, but man it was a great hit! I love Tivo. I watched a dozen times before I even went back to the game and watched it all the times they replayed it. That my friends is football at it's best. :yesnod: