PDA

View Full Version : Winslow in trouble again

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
KFFL Breaking News

Winslow suspended one game
ESPNews reports the Cleveland Browns (http://www.kffl.com/team/13/nfl) have suspended TE Kellen Winslow (http://www.kffl.com/player/9286/nfl) one game for comments critical of the team.

The dude is absolutely worthless and can't stay on the field either because he's always hurt or because he's in trouble. What a joke!

MOTORKRAFT
10-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Winslow Jr. will never be Winslow Sr. that's for sure.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
10-21-2008, 10:15 PM
but he's a soldier remember! what a joke, toy soldier maybe. Could have been a hall of fame TE...but i doubt it now.Cleveland is a good place for that Clown.

steelersgal86
10-22-2008, 06:57 AM
:duh:

lloydfan4life
10-22-2008, 07:16 AM
:clap: This will give his swollen nuts a little more time to rest. :hilarious:

SteelerNC
10-22-2008, 09:09 AM
:clap:

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Winslow Jr. will never be Winslow Sr. that's for sure.

Ya got that right....this a prime example of the apple falling MILES away from the tree.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-23-2008, 09:26 PM
The dude is absolutely worthless and can't stay on the field either because he's always hurt or because he's in trouble. What a joke!

Typical behavior from a Miami alum

Dean Denton
10-24-2008, 01:48 PM
After watching NFL Network last night, and finding out from Jamie Dukes that there were blogs about Kellen having an STD, and thats why he said what he did, I have to agree with Dukes and Woodson on this. The Browns were wrong to do this to him, and they have no right to not let a man clear his name. These kind of rumors say that he is an unfaithful husband and a pig. You have no right as a company to let someone go through that. This should fall on the Browns for just being dirty and not keeping a cleaner work place. As much as I do not agree with alot of what Kellen does, he is justified for his actions in my eyes. You have to stand up for yourself and your family no matter what. IMO....