PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on the Win

BengalBrian
10-16-2006, 01:21 AM
Damn you!

:bigthumb:

We freakin blew it hard this week and you guys looked like champs again.. Then again, its the chiefs, but you dont blow teams like that out anyway.

Well done.. The ratbirds are overrated... I still have beliefs the division will be between us...

Anyway... Congrats

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the congrats and Thanks for your loss today! We really needed it :bigthumb:

The Ravens are overrated there is no way there are as good as their record indicates and it will catch up with them sooner or later.

Steelersfan
10-16-2006, 01:33 AM
Thanks Brian! It was big for us with both the Ravens and Bengals losing. Something we needed to get going in the right direction.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 01:42 AM
Thanks Brian :tt02: We definately needed some help with you guys and the ratbirds losing so it was a pretty damn good all around !

Prosdo
10-16-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks Brian

House of Steel
10-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Nice gesture, Brian. Too bad your team and the Ratturds lost, that brings the race even closer.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-16-2006, 11:07 AM
Damn you!

:bigthumb:

We freakin blew it hard this week and you guys looked like champs again.. Then again, its the chiefs, but you dont blow teams like that out anyway.

Well done.. The ratbirds are overrated... I still have beliefs the division will be between us...

Anyway... Congrats

Hey Brian Ben added some highlights to your video this week. But your right the Ravens are overrated. I totally agree with that. The only question remaining with the Steelers is playing good consistently now. They have to carry it over next week and so on and so on.

But I totally thank the Bengals and Ravens for letting the Steelers back in this race.:cabbagepatch:

BBG7
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Thanks Brian!!! and you are 100% correct...the Ravens are extremely overrated and I'm sick of hearing all the talk about them. I guess the good thing is it takes the focus off us and puts it on them!

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Thanks Brian, Now watch out cause we are coming.

BengalBrian
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Nice gesture, Brian. Too bad your team and the Ratturds lost, that brings the race even closer.
Its nice to be way ahead, but the close race between the 3 of us will make for some exciting *** games..

The only question remaining with the Steelers is playing good consistently now. They have to carry it over next week and so on and so on.
I think you guys will be fine.. Your losses came off mostly mistakes and it seems you are correcting those mistakes.. The defense has been great all year long

Thanks Brian!!! and you are 100% correct...the Ravens are extremely overrated and I'm sick of hearing all the talk about them. I guess the good thing is it takes the focus off us and puts it on them!
**** the Rat Birds! lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
**** the Rat Birds! lol
Now thats a statement that all Steelers and Bengals fans will agree on.