PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Keyaron Fox???

SteelersWoman
10-21-2008, 05:16 PM
During pre-season, I heard his name called out several times during (most) games, but I've not heard anything about him at ALL since either pre-season or first game, so I don't know if he was injured, or if we got rid of him, or if he's just on special teams?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2008, 05:34 PM
He's still on the team playing primarily on ST. I know he got alittle dinged earlier this season but haven't heard any significant news on him otherwise. He was a solid pickup for us and a ST ace which is a big reason why we got him.

Dean Denton
10-21-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I like him, and he's sooo happy to be here. He did an interview for Steeler Digest, and said how great it is to be on this team. He understands what his part on this team is, even though he hated it in KC, he's ok here. He knows there are great players ahead of him, and just wants to prove himself on ST,and be ready to go if he is needed.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-21-2008, 07:41 PM
He has an pulled Hammy.

DBR96A
10-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Our special teams have played well this year, at least in terms of coverage. They should get even better when Keyaron Fox is healthy again.

MOTORKRAFT
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
I forget what preseason game it was but he was all over the place playing L.B. Looks like a good pick up. I hope he sticks around.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Plus he came at a very reasonable price which is always a good thing cap wise. The dude is very fast and quick on his feet which is a big plus playing LB and ST on the Steelers.

Edit...yeah he's still out with that hamstring.