PDA

View Full Version : Giants vs Steelers Tailgate

Stlrs4Life
10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
All SA members in attendance, are invited to our tailgate versus the NY Giants on Sun. Oct. 26th. Kickoff is at 4:15pm. Just bring a dish to eat, or just donate some $$. Bring your own alcoholic beverage, or anything else you choose to drink. Tailgate starts at 11:15am sharp. You will find us in the Blue 7F Lot on the corner of Federal and La C ock Sts. Call me on my cell at: 724-651-9626 if yas get lost. Look for a Yellow Ford Escape, and a Black Chevy Envoy, and a White GMC Sierra. See map below:

Steelerlyn
10-21-2008, 07:17 AM
I put your # in my phone, Dom. We may stop by to say hi. We will be in Gold Lot 2, stop by if you get a chance. We will be by my 2007 green Saturn SUV.

Stlrs4Life
10-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Going to try and stop by on the way in to see yas like usual, and after the game also.

Steelerlyn
10-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Going to try and stop by on the way in to see yas like usual, and after the game also.

LOL How many years have we been gonna meet? LOL We will be having a post tailgate too so stop in before or after the game!~ That will depend upon the weather if it is a wilittle rain or snow that is good:) If it is alot of stuff coming from the sky we will move it inside :) Either way you and your crew are more than welcome.....is Cheryl going to be there I would love to see her

Stlrs4Life
10-21-2008, 06:11 PM
I'll find out, her spot was moved to the parking garage.

djohnny
10-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Lynn,
My 18 year old Son & I will be attending our first Home Steelers game this Sunday.
We will be without a car, but staying within walking distance of the Stadium, and are looking for a tailgate we can attend.
If you feel its appropriate would be great to connect with you guys. Should this not be the case perhaps there is a Restaurant/Bar/Fan Club that offers a per person pay option you are aware of?
Going to be a great game and appreciate any assistance with creating memorable Steeler weekend.
Thanks.
FYI.....several years ago through the Black 'N Gold you helped me find a place in Long Island to watch Steeler games with my then 9 year old son.

s54b32
10-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Driving to the game from NJ..If you get there early enough any of the smaller lots can you get in without a parking pass..Any recommendation?...Here We Go...

Steelerlyn
10-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Hi Lynn,
My 18 year old Son & I will be attending our first Home Steelers game this Sunday.
We will be without a car, but staying within walking distance of the Stadium, and are looking for a tailgate we can attend.
If you feel its appropriate would be great to connect with you guys. Should this not be the case perhaps there is a Restaurant/Bar/Fan Club that offers a per person pay option you are aware of?
Going to be a great game and appreciate any assistance with creating memorable Steeler weekend.
Thanks.
FYI.....several years ago through the Black 'N Gold you helped me find a place in Long Island to watch Steeler games with my then 9 year old son.

Absolutely, come over to Gold LOT 2 and tailgate with our club and some SA members, we would be honored to have you .....email me your cell # and I will send you mine after receiving yours!~ Should be a good time!~

--- Added 10/23/2008 at 09:48 AM ---

Driving to the game from NJ..If you get there early enough any of the smaller lots can you get in without a parking pass..Any recommendation?...Here We Go...

No, they are all prepay lots (I think). I would suggest you park your car at Station Square and take the Clipper over to the game. You are more than welcome to tailgate with us. We would love to have you with us in Gold Lot 2. We will have a SUV Black'NGold Pride Club flag flying from a green 2007 Saturn. It also says something like BE LOUD AND BE PROUD!~ My email is steelerlyn@aol.com

djohnny
10-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Thanks Lyn....look for email from me.