PDA

View Full Version : Are the steelers going to get a new website???

stLlRfn14
10-20-2008, 06:36 PM
I heard recently that all 32 NFL teams have to get a new website in the near future. The Buffalo Bills and a few other teams got one already and i was wondering if the Steelers are going to get one soon as well. I ask this because our website needs a big overhaul and face lift.

GO STEELERS :helmet: beat the GIGANTES!!!
:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Stlrs4Life
10-20-2008, 06:50 PM
I hope so, I'm not too impressed with our web site.

stLlRfn14
10-20-2008, 07:06 PM
does anyone know for sure tho?

SteelerNC
10-20-2008, 07:19 PM
I dont know either, but if I hear something I will post.

Captcoolhand
10-20-2008, 08:59 PM
when you say we/our need a new web page, you need to make it more clear. We here at Steeleraddicts are more than just comfortable with this site and how for we have come along.
So unless you are trying to make a point or can provide a link or something to what you are talking about...I would just learn about us here at SA and stop playing Games

AZ_Steeler
10-20-2008, 09:00 PM
:crossfingers: That Steelers Org picks up SA for their official site! :crossfingers:

Won't happen but wishful thinking :D

BlitzburghRockCity
10-20-2008, 09:18 PM
What do mean are they going to get a new website, we've been working like crazy to keep this site up to date and cutting edge :D :whistle:

Seriously though, if the NFL is telling all the teams they will need new sites them Im sure the team will have to update theirs at some point. Besides Steelers.com isn't updated fast enough half the time. You can get breaking news through the PG, Trib, or KDKA a lot faster than the official.com site and we get all of our news feeds from all those places and more.

You can get all your up to date news as it happens right here on SA 24/7 :yellowthumb:

stLlRfn14
10-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Read my post...i said the STEELERS...not STEELERSADDICTS

BlitzburghRockCity
10-20-2008, 09:28 PM

Dude, relax, we're just messing around...we know what you're talking about :) , we don't know for sure if or when they'll get a new site but Im sure eventually they'll update it.

and it's SteelerAddicts :towelwave:

BR7
10-21-2008, 12:47 AM
The official site has to be one of the worst looking sites out of all the 32 teams. It needs more than a facelift thats for sure.

stLlRfn14
10-21-2008, 01:37 AM
i was just letting you know...haha. And yes it is the worst looking and most uninformative website out of the 32 teams. If it looked like this website with a few more add-on's like the bills site has then it would be sweet.

Captcoolhand
10-21-2008, 07:06 AM

Dude, relax, we're just messing around...we know what you're talking about :) , we don't know for sure if or when they'll get a new site but Im sure eventually they'll update it.

and it's SteelerAddicts :towelwave::ditto:

My apology Dude if when I 1st read that it sort of rubbed me the wrong way. :tt02:

Prosdo
10-21-2008, 02:33 PM
They really need to come up with something better. The website sucks.

ejsteeler
10-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Yes it does, and like TG said earlier, it is way behind on updating. Many other sources out there get info up quicker than their own site......sucks.