PDA

View Full Version : Who will win this weekend and why?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Go vote on the homepage (http://www.steeleraddicts.com) and then come back here and tell us who you think will win and why?

I see the Steelers taking care of business this weekend. Even with Parker out, Moore and Russel should be able to have a solid game and once Ben starts attacking that secondary we should be able to take control. If our defense gets pressure on the Bengals it'll be all she wrote. Even with Henry back ( although I heard he is hurt) they won't have time to get the ball out and do any damage.

I look for Ben to get Holmes involved early in the game and use that patented slant route that has been a Bengal killer to bust open that defense.

On paper we should crush them but you know how these divisional games are so it's important that we come out firing and take control early. If we do that they will crumble and we can break their will.

Stlrs4Life
10-17-2008, 11:17 PM
The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify your input or notify the webmaster of the problem.

Why did I get that error message?

BlitzburghNation
10-17-2008, 11:26 PM
The Steelers should dominate this game,,,,,,,,,I know it's a divisional game,but with the bengirls back-up QB and no running game "especially against us" I cannot put together any reason that the bungho's win,,,,,,:popcorn:

Oh,,,,,,There is one way they can win,,,,,,If we play down to there level and give them the game,which would :whiz: off everyone in the world off !!!!!!

jpele
10-17-2008, 11:26 PM
File Not Found

Error 404 :: File Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify your input or notify the webmaster of the problem.

Division game always make me nervous because our rivals always seem to get up for the Steelers game,its their super bowl. We win but not a blow out, oops Palmers not playing, we hammer them. 35-6 because we're the better team.

BlitzburghNation
10-17-2008, 11:28 PM
Hey guys,,,,,,I justed clicked on HOME in upper left of tool bar :popcorn2:

steelerschick1220
10-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I think that the Steelers will win. We are a much better team and even with the injuries, we should still be able to beat them. I am thinking this game will not even be close, but it is a divisional game, so it could be closer then we think.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2008, 01:11 AM
yeah sorry about that link, I fixed it. You can always use the Home button on the top navbar to get to the homepage too. We keep lots of great info there.

As long as we play like we're supposed to this game shouldn't even be close but you know the Bengals will be giving it their best shot so we best not take them lightly. I just want to see Troy knock Douchmanzada into next week!

BlitzburghNation
10-18-2008, 01:26 AM
I hear 'ya TG,,,,,,,,,My brother is a Bungho fan and he went to a pre-season game and he seen a http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/smileys/pileofsteamingshxt01.gif load of steeler haters,,,,,signs,shirts etc....

The funny thing about it ,,,,,,They were playing the packers :lol: I told him that's okay,there's no love loss on our side :lol:

blitzburgh72
10-18-2008, 07:49 AM
steelers will crush them and i dont think we need a reason why!!!!!:clap:

Stairwayto7
10-18-2008, 10:02 AM
On paper we should dominate, I just hope its not a trap game. cinci has nothing to lose, 4th downs ? who cares go for it, thats what we have to be careful of.

Iron City South
10-18-2008, 11:29 AM
Steelers will win becaue the Bungals suck ..... Is there really anything more to talk about?

BlackGold4vr
10-18-2008, 11:45 AM
We will win of course. Same recipe that we have been using. We will stop the run and force their young QB to beat us with the pass all the while our bookend OLB's will be trying to remove his young head from his shoulders. Under great pressure I expect an interception or two for our D. As long as our offense shows up, we win going away. :yesnod:

Silverback 92
10-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Ben owns Ohio !!! Bungals fighting for first pick in 09 draft.. Bungals in a huge disarray without direction & leadership

yinzer
10-18-2008, 06:55 PM
isn't there a few more bungle db's that are banged up now?

Stairwayto7
10-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Are all Brady`s gay

BlitzburghRockCity
10-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I want the defense to put this game in the hands of their QB by us stopping the run and forcing them to try and beat us through the air. If we can do that we'll be golden because we can pin our ears back and just rush the **** out of them and hopefully create a few turnovers.

igor0190
10-19-2008, 02:24 AM
No Levi Jones... Ryan Patfitztrick

Add James Harrison and Lamar Woodley in the mix and this is going to be FUGLY