PDA

View Full Version : Lookin ahead to next week

Blitzburgh55
10-15-2006, 08:18 PM
We play the falcons next week they are 3-2 they lost today to the gmen 27-10
The main thing is to stop vick Im not even worried about dunn with the way we stoped LJ and the falcons got no defense and no WRs

I say we will pretty easily not as easy as today but pretty easy :tt02:

Hburg
10-15-2006, 09:03 PM
Vick is always a loose cannon to me so I would just be worried by his sometimes eratic game-play, if we can keep him contained we will do aiight.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Geez, let me enjoy this win first atleast till tomorrow!! :tt02:

Prosdo
10-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Geez, let me enjoy this win first atleast till tomorrow!! :tt02:

Ditto! lol

suitanim
10-16-2006, 09:37 AM
This is a time I love having LeBeau...he'll sell out to stop the run, and make Vick beat us with his arm, which, um, ain't gonna happen.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 09:41 AM
That's what it'll take. Vicks arm doesnt scare me either, stopping Warrick Dunn will be a priority as well. It's all about gap sound defense and holding your ground so Vick can get outside or find a crease.

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 11:09 AM
Atlanta doesn't have anything that particulary worries me. They have an awesome running game, but at the same time the Steelers run defense is just as good. I would imagine Troy will also be Vicks shadow for the day and not allow him much. As long as the secondary can hold their coverage and not break down and let Vick make things happen with his feet the Steelers will be fine!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 11:10 AM
As long as it doesn't turn out like the last time we played them at Heinz, and ended up in a tie !

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 11:12 AM
That game sucked!!! 1 yard short!!! whatever... Plax could have got in the endzone...

Black@Gold Forever32
10-16-2006, 11:24 AM
That game sucked!!! 1 yard short!!! whatever... Plax could have got in the endzone...

Man that game shouldn't even went into overtime. The Steelers had a double digit lead in that game if I remember correctly and let Vick run lose in the 2nd half of that game. I'm trying remember I think Vick converted 2 or 3 third and longs in that 2nd half of that game.

House of Steel
10-16-2006, 11:37 AM
Man that game shouldn't even went into overtime. The Steelers had a double digit lead in that game if I remember correctly and let Vick run lose in the 2nd half of that game. I'm trying remember I think Vick converted 2 or 3 third and longs in that 2nd half of that game.

I won't ever forget this game, it was on our anniversary and we had some severe weather coming through the area. WJW FOX 8 cut into the game when Plax was going for the game winner and they ****ing cut right into that final play with the severe weather update. We missed OT too. I was so ****ing pissed, I called Channel 8 and say, JUST WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE CUTTING INTO A GOD DAMN GAME WITH A THRILLING FINISH? YOU COULDN'T WAIT ONE MORE SECOND COULD YOU? They had over 57,000 complaint calls come in and that meteorologist was fired the next day. I thought the Station Manager ought to be fired for that too.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 01:13 PM
That was one helluva game, we had a chance on the last play to win that game but Plax couldnt stretch out enough to break the plane as I remember it.

BBG7
10-16-2006, 03:57 PM
yeah that's one game I will always remember....man that sucked bad!
As far as next week, there is no reason we shouldn't win, but we shouldn't overlook it either!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-16-2006, 08:09 PM
It's gonna be loud as hell in the dome and the falcons will out for blood after losing this past weekend so its imperative that we keep the crowd out of it and get a good strong start.

BBG7
10-16-2006, 10:17 PM
It's gonna be loud as hell in the dome and the falcons will out for blood after losing this past weekend so its imperative that we keep the crowd out of it and get a good strong start.

that is very true. We know how loud it can get in a dome and the best way to shut them up is to start off strong and keep the Falcons out of it from the beginning.