PDA

View Full Version : Gospel VI

FC FURY
10-16-2008, 11:08 AM
Gospel 6: We Dey
(http://www.steelerfury.com/articles/title/Gospel-6-We-Dey/)

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Mitch Berger is averaging 43.6 yards per punt this season. He has 10 punts downed inside the 20-yard line, which ranks second in the AFC.
Obviously the punter spot was a big concern after D-Sep went down... Berger has filled in nicely though especially with the punts inside the 20 :bigthumb:

I would really like to see the offense come out on fire and put up a lot of points. This Bengals team has been close to winning a few games... let's just hope it's not one of those close ones this weekend!

K Train
10-17-2008, 11:44 AM
i love stapleton, hes the kinda guy that gets a starting job and never looks back...they kept him around for a reason

SteelersWoman
10-18-2008, 05:20 AM
4-6 comin off a bye week? Wow, I wish that were a (lot) better number.

Had we not lost to the Cards and the Raiders (and a few others we SHOULD have won in recent history-not just after bye-weeks) I wouldn't be worried at all--we're a much better team over-all than the Bengals...

But I've watched their last two, and they came THIIIIIIIS close to winnin against decent teams, and they're wantin a win SO bad, and they hate US so much--that's why this could easily spell trap game if our guys don't come prepared to play hard and for the full 60. It'll really tick me off if they play flat for 50, then pour it on in the last 10 like they tend to do with the Browns!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-19-2008, 11:26 AM
That's why Im so anxious to see this team this week, Bengals or not. As Fury mentioned we normally stink after a bye week and right now with a divisional game we cannot afford to come out and lose this game. There's too much at stake right now to take a step backwards in our lead. The Bengals will playing this as their super bowl, they've admitted we are their biggest rival even more than Cleveland so they are going to come out and give it all they can. If we can get up on them we'll have a good chance to run away with it...this team needs to go full steam ahead because the schedule is not going to get any easier.