PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Ben...153.8 passer rating

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2006, 07:50 PM
We knew you'd shake off the rust and get back to being Ben !!!!! Way to do dude, one helluva game today !

This is just what we needed and definately just what Ben needed ! 16/19 for 238 yds and 2 TD's..and just as important, no interceptions !!

Koopa
10-15-2006, 07:52 PM
that wasn't rust, he was just trying to be like maddox.......but bout damn time he came to play, this was a must win, and so is next week, and the week after and the week after lol.....hopefully he'll do the same against the falcons

AZ_Steeler
10-15-2006, 08:04 PM
Ben looked like the Ben of old today, that's for sure! There was no hesitation in his throwing motion, he dropped back and delivered the ball! Awesome job Ben!!! :clap: :tt02:

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-15-2006, 08:08 PM
Nice job Ben

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Very great job by Ben. But Ben looked alot better against the Chargers. He only made the two bad throws for INT's in that game. But he was back to being Big Ben. But the whole team played great. Top Gun made a thread it was the most complete game by the Steelers as a whole in a long time. The only negatives from the game today was Holmes and Parker putting the ball on the ground today. But it didn't hurt the team and I'm sure both will hold onto the ball better in the future.

Koopa
10-15-2006, 08:14 PM
with holmes, the fumbles was just him being a rookie punt returner and not protecting the ball....willie, he should've never got that ball in the first place, ben should not have dumped the ball off to him 11 yards away from the line of scrimmage....the second fumble he just was being stupid and should've went down lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2006, 08:16 PM
with holmes, the fumbles was just him being a rookie punt returner and not protecting the ball....willie, he should've never got that ball in the first place, ben should not have dumped the ball off to him 11 yards away from the line of scrimmage....the second fumble he just was being stupid and should've went down lol

Koop I wasn't dogging either of Holmes and Parker. **** happens and I'm sure both will hold onto the ball better in the future. I love Willie Parker that is my guy. I keep telling the few that continue to doubt him to leave him alone.

Koopa
10-15-2006, 08:26 PM
i know you wasn't dogging them.....but i'm sure someone is gonna complain so i was explaining the fumbles since you brought it up lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2006, 08:31 PM
i know you wasn't dogging them.....but i'm sure someone is gonna complain so i was explaining the fumbles since you brought it up lol

I didn't want to bring the fumbles up. But that was the only thing bad about the win today. Just glad that the fumbles didn't hurt. But Willie Parker did take some shots. Plus Holmes is still learning. So I'm very confident in both. It was just so great to get a win and see Ben play well. I have been a fan of Ben since his Miami of Ohio days. So I hated seeing the guy struggle.

People have to understand. I live in Bears and Colts country. So the Colts fans I work with talk so much smack about Ben and how garbage is and that he isn't Peyton Manning. It just drives me nuts. So with the Steelers 1-3 start it gave them fuel to talk smack and get under my skin.

Blitzburgh55
10-15-2006, 08:51 PM
16-19, 238 yds and 2 TDs
Great Game and 0 INTs:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
10-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Man, My Fantasy Football Game will be getting a HELPING.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Im just so happy for Ben !! He really needed this type of game to get his confidence back and get out of his funk.

K Train
10-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Thats a perfect rating right? If im not mistaking, hes the second player ever to do so....and now hes done it twice.

BBG7
10-16-2006, 05:16 PM
I'm sure glad we didn't bench him after 3 bad games...lol

Anyways, I'm glad Ben is back and seemed to get that chemistry back with his WRs.
Great Job Ben and the rest of the Steelers...you played well!!!