PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!

dawgs
10-14-2008, 11:29 AM
CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

WOW, great job by the browns. Just destroyed the defending 4-0 champs. No excuses here by the giants, they just got nailed by the cleveland browns. DA was the best QB in the leauge last night, Ewards was insane, DEFENSE BABY, CAN I GET SOME DEFENSE!!! lewis played like a monster also. How bout the 3rd play from the last play, where jamel carried 5 giants for about 6-7 yards??

Ewards said it best, this is now a new season and we are 2-0. Man if DA plays Like he did the 1st half of last season, and the defense plays like this, man we are one of the top 10 teams in the leauge.

Give the browns some love.....

JoeThomas
10-14-2008, 11:51 AM
lets beat a few more top tier teams before we gloat too much. was a great game last night. but beating the bungles isnt much. if we beat washington this week then we will gain some respect. the "any given sunday" thing could of happened. look the rams won yesterday haha. but it was very encouraging to be there and see the excitment and see a team that actually played well.

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 11:52 AM
I don't know about giving them some love, that just ain't gonna happen. However, I will give them kudo's for playing a great game last night.
I wouldn't get your hopes up though. Last week was a wierd week in the NFL. Losts of losers won. :lol:

steelersgal86
10-14-2008, 12:02 PM
:wtf: this does not belong here....

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 12:09 PM

Hey, you're right! This is Steeler Talk......da

dawgs
10-14-2008, 12:16 PM
Hey, you're right! This is Steeler Talk......da

thats the problem, just tryin to help fix this site up a bit.

rams won by like what 2pts?? browns whooped the giants. Also every so called experts were pretty much laughing at the browns before this game, Thse people can go stright to hell.

STEVE YOUNG was the only guy to pick the browns.

Dean Denton
10-14-2008, 12:19 PM
Hey, the Browns can thank me for that. I put the jinxs on Eli. Gave up 3 picks......lol

JoeThomas
10-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Hey, the Browns can thank me for that. I put the jinxs on Eli. Gave up 3 picks......lol

then ill give you props haha

Captcoolhand
10-14-2008, 12:34 PM
:peebrowns::closedtopic:Clowns still suck now matter how you want to spread it dude.

You show up here when you feel like it and try to put them on some kind of pedestal just because they won 1 game(which i admit, it was against the Giants) but then act like the *******s are going to win the rest of the way out like they have it like that. whatever!

New beginning or not, the browns don't have what it takes to do it, they have no Head coach (players save his job because Juliet sucks as a HC) and they have no clue as to how they are going to win.

Next game against us is in Steelers town and you nut F*cks will choke again their like you have for the last 9 games straight.

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 12:51 PM

I agree!!! AND where have you been dawgs when the Browns have sucked????? No love given to the Browns from me..you never give it to the Steelers...always telling us this team will kills us...and that team will do this and that...please! Take your win and celebrate it on your own. We are still killing you in our division, no room for you in the playoffs...we again will take that from you!

These Browns fans just crack me up! Yes it was a big win but you don't hear squat from them while they were sucking it up most of the season!! Especially coming on a Steelers site like we give a crap about their win!!

Dean Denton
10-14-2008, 12:52 PM
:peebrowns::closedtopic:Clowns still suck now matter how you want to spread it dude.

You show up here when you feel like it and try to put them on some kind of pedestal just because they won 1 game(which i admit, it was against the Giants) but then act like the *******s are going to win the rest of the way out like they have it like that. whatever!

New beginning or not, the browns don't have what it takes to do it, they have no Head coach (players save his job because Juliet sucks as a HC) and they have no clue as to how they are going to win.

Next game against us is in Steelers town and you nut F*cks will choke again their like you have for the last 9 games straight. Dont Let these fools get to you. The only reason the Browns won is because I was nice enough to make it happen. Like I said, they will continue to underachieve, thats what they do. Come on man....Its the Browns....lol

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 12:57 PM
thats the problem, just tryin to help fix this site up a bit.

rams won by like what 2pts?? browns whooped the giants. Also every so called experts were pretty much laughing at the browns before this game, Thse people can go stright to hell.

Why the F*ck would we want you "fixing" up OUR site?? Go fix a loser Browns website! Enjoy that win, you won't enjoy many more!

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 01:01 PM
:ban1: Blatant disregard of the rules......:yesnod:

:peebrowns:

Captcoolhand
10-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Dont Let these fools get to you. The only reason the Browns won is because I was nice enough to make it happen. Like I said, they will continue to underachieve, thats what they do. Come on man....Its the Browns....lol
it don't bother me, if the clowns need to fool themselves along with their fans so be it.
They are beyond use to failure. that little bit of confidence just set's them up for another heart break when the Skins put them back in their place this weekend.

I live here in Cleveland and it never amazes me that the browns fan will never represent there own team unless they win.(which is not very often) But I will always see STEELERS fans walking around

Captcoolhand
10-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Why the F*ck would we want you "fixing" up OUR site?? Go fix a loser Browns website! Enjoy that win, you won't enjoy many more!
He probably got banned for saying "our team Sucks" :lol:

lloydfan4life
10-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :whatever:

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Lousy play by your QB + no pass rush=loss everytime.

Two plays, the 70 yard pass to Edwards. Giants had just gone up 7-3 after the Browns played well. Giants force a 3 and out there and the Browns fold, crowd turns on them.

Eli's 2nd INT. Cut the lead just before the half. Get a chance to take the lead and they blew it. The crowd was almost completely deflated and Eli brought them right back into it.

Oh well. It's one game, Giants are still in first. Need to beat San Fran this week and get back on track.

steelerfan11
10-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Also every so called experts were pretty much laughing at the browns before this game, Thse people can go stright to hell.

And how many times do those people pick against the steelers...

Steve Young was told to pick the browns...it makes good television. We all know he didn't want to pick them.

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 11:19 AM ---

exactly what i was thinking lloydfan4life.

steelerschick1220
10-14-2008, 01:26 PM
I knew that this win would make all the kooky Browns fans come out of the woodwork and start proclaiming themselves to be the next great thing, on a roll etc. I mean, I haven't seen these guys on here at all while the Browns have been stinking everything up. One good game and here they are.

And this is Steelers Talk, so this topic DOES NOT belong here. If you want to drool all over your team winning, take it in the proper forum.

jpele
10-14-2008, 01:40 PM
this is now a new season and we are 2-0.

When you wake up, look at the standings, you're still 2-3.

lloydfan4life
10-14-2008, 01:45 PM
When you wake up, look at the standings, you're still 2-3.

:plus1: :hilarious:

TEEMONT
10-14-2008, 01:47 PM
CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

WOW, great job by the browns. Just destroyed the defending 4-0 champs. No excuses here by the giants, they just got nailed by the cleveland browns. DA was the best QB in the leauge last night, Ewards was insane, DEFENSE BABY, CAN I GET SOME DEFENSE!!! lewis played like a monster also. How bout the 3rd play from the last play, where jamel carried 5 giants for about 6-7 yards??

Ewards said it best, this is now a new season and we are 2-0. Man if DA plays Like he did the 1st half of last season, and the defense plays like this, man we are one of the top 10 teams in the leauge.

Edwards dropped quite a few passes last night...dont blow your wad too quickly there buddy....

You still have a suspect secondary, Eli just played like Eli last night.

2-3....thats al lI am gonna say. Braylon Edwards can church it up all he wants, but they are still 2-3.

Dean Denton
10-14-2008, 02:07 PM
Lousy play by your QB + no pass rush=loss everytime.

Two plays, the 70 yard pass to Edwards. Giants had just gone up 7-3 after the Browns played well. Giants force a 3 and out there and the Browns fold, crowd turns on them.

Eli's 2nd INT. Cut the lead just before the half. Get a chance to take the lead and they blew it. The crowd was almost completely deflated and Eli brought them right back into it.

Oh well. It's one game, Giants are still in first. Need to beat San Fran this week and get back on track. I would think NY could go into SF and get a win, but after last night I'm getting that feeling that Eli is back. You know the guy...The one that can not carry a team, and will be on the chopping block again. I know this is only one game, and it happens to every team from time to time. However, this years Giants got by on beating weak teams, and will need to dig deep to beat SF. The Browns really are not that good, and it has showed all year. NY O-line looked pretty bad last night. I think I saw a little tear running down Eli's cheek after one of those sacks. If they play like that in the Steel City, Eli will get the Malachi crunch from our LBs, and be sitting out the rest of the year.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2008, 02:10 PM
:plus1: :hilarious:

Edwards dropped quite a few passes last night...dont blow your wad too quickly there buddy....

You still have a suspect secondary, Eli just played like Eli last night.

2-3....thats al lI am gonna say. Braylon Edwards can church it up all he wants, but they are still 2-3.

that's about the size of it right there, last night was the Browns super bowl..it's not uncommon for a team playing poorly to come out and give a huge effort and get a win over a superior team. It happens all the time. This is just like the Browns fans going crazy after 1 win saying how they are back, they are awesome, :blah: :lol:

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 02:19 PM
I knew that this win would make all the kooky Browns fans come out of the woodwork and start proclaiming themselves to be the next great thing, on a roll etc.Seems to happen everywhere. Win one or two games and all of a sudden you have the makings to go all the way. After the Eagles lit up St Louis in week 1, I was reading how they were clearly the class of the NFC. Skins beat Dallas and Philly on the road and they are the best team. Now, the Browns beat the Giants so they are the best team. The Eagles fans are already writing them off, surprise surprise and some skins fans are heading for the bridge. Browns lose to the skins and than the jags and their fans will go back in hiding. I haven't turned on WFAN yet, but I am sure there are Giants fans calling about how Eli needs to be benched and how Coughlin needs to go.

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 12:19 PM ---

I would think NY could go into SF and get a win, but after last night I'm getting that feeling that Eli is back. You know the guy...The one that can not carry a team, and will be on the chopping block again. I know this is only one game, and it happens to every team from time to time. However, this years Giants got by on beating weak teams, and will need to dig deep to beat SF. The Browns really are not that good, and it has showed all year. NY O-line looked pretty bad last night. I think I saw a little tear running down Eli's cheek after one of those sacks. If they play like that in the Steel City, Eli will get the Malachi crunch from our LBs, and be sitting out the rest of the year.
Game is at home. Secondly, the OLine was not the problem. They rushed for almost 200 yards and Eli was sacked only once. The problem was the DLine not getting any pressure on Anderson and Eli playing poorly. Not worried about carry over. Eli is a different QB than he was a year ago at this time. The Browns played as well as they could possibly play while the Giants played their worst game since Washington last year and the Browns STILL couldn't put the game away til late.

As for the Steelers, not worried about them. The Eagles exposed their offense for what it was. Fully confident I will be driving back from Pittsburgh on the 27th listening to some whiny Steelers fans on 1250 for as far as I can get the signal.

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 02:25 PM
You're dream of a 2-0 start won't get you to the playoffs...reality check...you're 2-3 this won't get you there! We aren't even half way thru the season...You need many more wins before the Browns are even think about playoffs...besides you have to get thru us first!!! :yellowthumb:

steelcitysfinestXL
10-14-2008, 02:38 PM
As for the Steelers, not worried about them. The Eagles exposed their offense for what it was. Fully confident I will be driving back from Pittsburgh on the 27th listening to some whiny Steelers fans on 1250 for as far as I can get the signal.

WOW!!!:clap: I give you alot of props for coming on a steeler site, after getting STOMPED by the BROWNS, and saying your gonna beat us in two weeks. :clap: You're a F**king genius!!

Not looking past the Bungles... but i cant WAIT for this game at gome against the G-Men. If you havent paid attention, if last night wasnt proof, you're team (like every other) has gotta show up and play the game. Ward and Jacobs ran like mad men, Smith and Burress got open and made some plays... and yinz got beat the F**k down by a 1-4 team. Just doesnt make much sense for you to come here and run off at the mouth to us!!!

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 04:29 PM
That might be the most incoherent bit of rambling I have read in a while.

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 04:40 PM
That might be the most incoherent bit of rambling I have read in a while.

To you, yeah. You have to put yourself in that state of denial or all you could say was that the G-men will get spanked and you ain't man enough. :yesnod: :lol:

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Yeah, right. Giants D will not play as poorly as last night, neither will Eli. If that is what you are expecting to get, then you will be in for a rude awakening.

Stairwayto7
10-14-2008, 05:27 PM
CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

Here we go again, browns play good and you show up! How convient! Who couldn`t do that?

browns played well tonight, very well. problem with edwards is that you can`t erase those three losses, idiot! Oh crap we lost three, lets start over!

Everyone wanted romeo and anderson gone, now they are the best! Ha HA hA , if you only knew how stupid you sound!

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 03:27 PM ---

lets beat a few more top tier teams before we gloat too much. was a great game last night. but beating the bungles isnt much. if we beat washington this week then we will gain some respect. the "any given sunday" thing could of happened. look the rams won yesterday haha. but it was very encouraging to be there and see the excitment and see a team that actually played well.

You make sense, dawgs makes no sense. If you win the next two on the ROAD, then the respect will have to come. And you don`t get a bye week before every tough game. dawgs really doesn`t know as much about football as he claims to know. I don`t mind going back and forth with true football fans, even if they don`t like my team, like JoeThomas, as long as the talk sensible. dawgs justs like to hear hmslef squeeeeeelll like a pig.

lloydfan4life
10-15-2008, 08:26 AM
dawgs justs like to hear himself squeeeeeelll like a pig.

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/art/PigArt.jpg

steelersgal86
10-15-2008, 08:31 AM
JoeThomas has to talk sensible he lives 3 minutes away and works about 7 minutes away..:rofl: we could find him!!!! Just kidding JT we even watched the Steelers/Browns game with him and his friends and they were all really good sports:yellowthumb:

Stairwayto7
01-15-2009, 04:26 PM
CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!

???? You were saying in the other post that you need linebackers? Here it says that you have a great D and that your 2-0?? Thats when you started losing respect! A few weeks later you disappear? :willybs: