PDA

View Full Version : Brown-eyes crush Giants

Gettysburgh_Steel
10-14-2008, 01:46 AM
Wow, can you believe that the Brown-eyes,crushed the New York football Giants? That has to be the upset of the week. There were others ,but i would consider this the big one of the week. Hats off to the Brown-eyes. Guess we will have them back lurking again. Bragging how they beat the Champs,and not taking into consideration that we already beat them once,and they still have one more whupping coming.:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

JoeThomas
10-14-2008, 02:32 AM
great game. i was there. amazing crowd. loud. eli had to call at least 3 timeouts cause of us. loved it. huge statement. but still gotta catch those steelers!

Dean Denton
10-14-2008, 02:35 AM
great game. i was there. amazing crowd. loud. eli had to call at least 3 timeouts cause of us. loved it. huge statement. but still gotta catch those steelers!
Good luck with that one...lol That was the Browns Superbowl. I hope you enjoyed it...I know I did. Kiss my butt Eli, and Your best team in the league....hahahahahaha OVER-RATED!!!!!!!

JoeThomas
10-14-2008, 02:36 AM
ya just watching them, i only saw a very good running game. shoddy defense and a ehh passing game. i mean we had our way with them. read his routes. no punts. couldnt of got much better.

steelersgal86
10-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Wow, can you believe that the Brown-eyes,crushed the New York football Giants? That has to be the upset of the week. There were others ,but i would consider this the big one of the week. Hats off to the Brown-eyes. Guess we will have them back lurking again. Bragging how they beat the Champs,and not taking into consideration that we already beat them once,and they still have one more whupping coming.:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

:markit: you called that...I looked down at who was on and saw 4 of them :rofl:...will go away after they lose again and realize they played and over rated team....but they did great...it was good to see the giants lose also...

dawgs
10-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Good luck with that one...lol That was the Browns Superbowl. I hope you enjoyed it...I know I did. Kiss my butt Eli, and Your best team in the league....hahahahahaha OVER-RATED!!!!!!!

I swear to god I started the over-rated chant. I started yelling it after pools pick, yes kinda early but I was feelin it. One of the best nights in my life. If we play like this we will make the playoffs. we will beat the steelers if we play like this.

the giants in my eyes only scored 7pts. Because eli fumbled the ball in the redzone but they said mike adams pushed the WR first. Which he kinda did. But the WR did not even notice and kinda like a ''so what'' call.

did you guys see the browns had the ball almost the entire 3rd quater. wow

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 09:57 AM ---

by the way I thought shaun rogers was surpose to suck???

NOVA STEELERS
10-14-2008, 12:10 PM
If we play like this we will make the playoffs. we will beat the steelers if we play like this.

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 09:57 AM ---

by the way I thought shaun rogers was surpose to suck???

If - the team wasn't the clowns they wouldn't S**K monkey :moon:

we - the clowns will not beat the STEELERS in PITTSBURGH :markit:

:wtf: is shaun rogers :dunno: :scratch:

dawgs
10-14-2008, 12:19 PM
If - the team wasn't the clowns they wouldn't S**K monkey :moon:

we - the clowns will not beat the STEELERS in PITTSBURGH :markit:

:wtf: is shaun rogers :dunno: :scratch:

You lose all respect for saying who shaun rogers is. Kinda hard to miss. might have seen him beating the crap out of eli.

learn some football then come back little kid.

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 12:29 PM
I think the Giants took the Browns for granted. They thought it was going to be a come into Cleveland blow out the Browns. The browns are desperate to win! This week was the weirdest week in football!

What's also amazing to me is how the Browns fans are so quite on this board when they suck and when they win a game they start getting cocky again!!!

NOVA STEELERS
10-14-2008, 12:29 PM
You lose all respect for saying who shaun rogers is. Kinda hard to miss. might have seen him beating the crap out of eli.

Well.... while all of us here at SA have been talking FOOTBALL for the past 6 weeks... you and your fellow clowns fans have been MIA :hidechair: You win 1 game and come out from :hide: and now your going to the Playoffs and your team has the best QB in the league.

Wake UP.............. Your team does and always will S**K :moon:

Sure they played a good game, doesn't make them a GOOD team thou

steelerschick1220
10-14-2008, 01:31 PM
^ I agree. It is nice of them to come out when their team actually does something. But I imagine that once the Browns begin to fade into nothingness again, they will slowly dissapear.

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 02:22 PM

Too bad your fans are so f'n dumb that they do not know to be quiet when your team had the ball. How many false starts did the Browns have?

--- Added 10/14/2008 at 12:22 PM ---

^ I agree. It is nice of them to come out when their team actually does something. But I imagine that once the Browns begin to fade into nothingness again, they will slowly dissapear.Like I said in the other thread, they will lose to the skins by about 7-10, then get killed by the Jaguars. They will be back in hiding watching highlights of last night.

TEEMONT
10-14-2008, 02:27 PM

Rodgers is still crap. DA had a good game sure, but I owul d****ing hope so, he is getting paid enough. As for Edwards, ho wmany passes has he dropped this year now? One good game does not make the clowns a threat. Just like one good season didn't make the bungels a threat either.