PDA

View Full Version : Hi from NY

RockyFranco
10-13-2008, 04:57 PM
Hi everyone. Originally from PA here, but my husband and I are from opposite sides of the state - I grew up an Eagles fan and he a Steelers fan, so I "converted" when we got married. I can now say that I've happily been a Steelers fan for the last 26 years. We try to make a game at Heinz field at least once a year, but love going to Giants or Jets games too and find that there are at least as many, if not more Steeler fans than NY fans. Go Steeler Nation, we love it!

I love to cook and we have a Steelers football party every week - only rules are that you have to be a serious football fan and watch the game, and of course cheer for the Steelers!

Hope that we've had a chance to heal up during this well timed bye week and are ready to get back to work in Cincinnati on Sunday! HERE WE GO!

AZ_Steeler
10-13-2008, 05:27 PM
:welcome:

Glad you'r here and hope you enjoy it! You'll have to check out the SA Kitchen and add a recipe or two of your own! :bigthumb: If you need anything let us know!

steelersgal86
10-13-2008, 05:57 PM
:hiya: :welcome:

Dean Denton
10-13-2008, 06:18 PM
So are you inviting all of us to your house for the games? What kind of food do you cook? I like anything Beef or Pork. Hotwings work for me if we are playing the Ravens. I'll bring the booze....

NOVA STEELERS
10-13-2008, 07:35 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope:

RockyFranco
10-13-2008, 07:43 PM
So are you inviting all of us to your house for the games? What kind of food do you cook? I like anything Beef or Pork. Hotwings work for me if we are playing the Ravens. I'll bring the booze....

I cook all kinds of stuff - although depending on the time of the game, sometimes we can eat and sometimes not, depends on the state of our stomachs due to the stress of the game. Booze is good anytime, though :yellowthumb:

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 10:47 AM
:sup: and :welcome: Have a blast!!!

dawgs
10-14-2008, 10:59 AM
hey, what are the giants fans saying about gettin a whoopin by the browns?? Let me guess, has to be an excuse right?

lloydfan4life
10-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the board! Nice to have you! :yellowthumb:

Don't worry about the smell.... it's dawg sh1t.
It'll go away next week when they get spanked by the Redskins! :hilarious:

SportsTalkCentral
10-14-2008, 03:04 PM
Welcome to Steeler Addicts!

PsychoWard
10-15-2008, 10:35 AM
:sup: and :welcome: