PDA

View Full Version : Romo out

BR7
10-13-2008, 12:40 PM
Just heard on NFLN that Romo is gonna miss 4 weeks. Broken pinky finger on his throwing hand is what they think.

Link (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3640890).

AZ_Steeler
10-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Brad Johnson??? :rofl:

Troyisabeast_43
10-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Funny how things work out that Romo who is suppose to have this awesome offensive line and everything gets hurt before a guy like Ben Roethlisberger who takes about 100 times more punishment and hits then Tony Romo does.

ejsteeler
10-13-2008, 02:21 PM
My heart pumps purple panther pi$$ for them.....:greenbounce2:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Funny how things work out that Romo who is suppose to have this awesome offensive line and everything gets hurt before a guy like Ben Roethlisberger who takes about 100 times more punishment and hits then Tony Romo does.

Dude Ben would play with a broken pinky....Romo should suck it up and play....lol

RW318
10-13-2008, 05:37 PM
**** Romo got hit on all but ten dropbacks yesterday....he pulled a Ben and forgot all about checkdowns when the pressure is coming.

NCSteeler
10-13-2008, 10:48 PM
No Romo 4 weeks, No felix 2 weeks, no punter for a long time(Morey fractured the punters foot) Maybe Dallas won't be "the best media team in the league" after a few weeks. The TO bomb is about to go off.

LarryNJ
10-13-2008, 10:59 PM
I agree that the TO bomb is about to go off. It's a shame that Romo got hurt. I was loking forward to TO going off on him.

BlitzburghNation
10-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Guess you can't throw a ball without that pinky,,,,,:scratch:
Well it is americas team,so theys say,so let's all cut'em some slack http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/smileys/cowboyssuck.gif :haha:

Poor T the Ho and poor pac-man and poor pinky ----> http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s202/smostle/smileys/t2314.gif<----Cow fans !

Paper champions,sure hope Homo comes back for the steelers game,hate to hear all those excuses when we kick that :moon:,,,,,,But we are gonna here either way,,,either he was out to long or he didn't play at all,,,,,,,,Maybe if he's back Harrison can break his :moon: cheek and Woodley can bust the other one ~~~~:haha:

NCSteeler
10-13-2008, 11:18 PM
SO much for the powerful scary NFC East. I knwo they will be tough games , but all of a sudden the NFC east looks ordinary. The Browns are putting it on the Giants. Damn Giants!!!

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Dude Ben would play with a broken pinky....Romo should suck it up and play....lol

I swear I was going to say the exact same thing! Ben would have played for sure! He's no pretty boy like Romo!! Come on Romo it's just excuse to get out of playing because they are looking bad and cry baby T.O. is having a major meltdown! Did you see the big *** cast or whatever on his hand in the locker room? Pleeezzzze!!!

steelerschick1220
10-14-2008, 12:35 PM
Awwww. Poor wittle Tony. :( Him hurt him finger. Maybe Jessica can "sing" for him while he is out to pass the time.

Seriouly, Ben would suck it up and play if this were to happen to him. Romo is a wuss.

TEEMONT
10-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Eh....as much as I think Romo is a pussy, I dunno if we would want Ben to play with this injury.

A broken pinky on your throwing hand can **** stuff up. If the man cant throw a football accuratley b.c of it, then he isn't a pussy if he doesnt play.

TampaSteelGirl
10-14-2008, 02:11 PM
It probably depends where the break is...if it's more toward the hand then yes I can understand how it would mess up your throwing but if it's on the middle to end knuckle then I don't understand that but a fracture up near the hand would definately be more curcial.

RW318
10-14-2008, 02:33 PM
SO much for the powerful scary NFC East. I knwo they will be tough games , but all of a sudden the NFC east looks ordinary. The Browns are putting it on the Giants. Damn Giants!!!

Well the worst team in the ordinary division put a.....nevermind.

Ben wouldn't play through ****...unless the Steelers had the dumbest staff in the NFL. I mean sure he only passes it like 1.5 times a game....but still

memphissteelergirl
10-14-2008, 03:26 PM

Ben wouldn't play through shiat...unless the Steelers had the dumbest staff in the NFL. I mean sure he only passes it like 1.5 times a game....but still

Ben has over 900 yds so far this season, genius....do the math and then tell me that's somebody who throws 1.5 times per game

:tool:

ejsteeler
10-14-2008, 03:41 PM
What do you expect. I've only met one dallas fan I like on these boards, the rest are typical bs talkers. :willybs:

coggsnyrnyg
10-14-2008, 04:05 PM
What do you expect. I've only met one dallas fan I like on these boards, the rest are typical bs talkers. :willybs:I have met tons of Cowb!tch fans over the years. Only met 2 who I would allow into my house if their car broke down in the middle of the night outside of my house in a blizzard on Christmas Eve. The rest, I would tell them to build an igloo and wait for the plow to come by.

memphissteelergirl
10-14-2008, 04:21 PM
I have met tons of Cowb!tch fans over the years. Only met 2 who I would allow into my house if their car broke down in the middle of the night outside of my house in a blizzard on Christmas Eve. The rest, I would tell them to build an igloo and wait for the plow to come by.

:bwah::haha::goodpost:

RW318
10-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Well if you're running around talking shiat like most people are in this thread the one ****ing "cool" Cowboy fan you met must have been a monk not to respond.

Giants fans.....

NCSteeler
10-14-2008, 10:51 PM

Ben wouldn't play through shiat...unless the Steelers had the dumbest staff in the NFL. I mean sure he only passes it like 1.5 times a game....but still

Starting to look like the Eagles are the best the NFC East has to offer.

Maybe Romo will turn out like Warner and have brittle hands.

RW318
10-15-2008, 12:30 AM
the Eagles? Best in the East? lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-15-2008, 01:09 AM
Eh....as much as I think Romo is a pussy, I dunno if we would want Ben to play with this injury.

A broken pinky on your throwing hand can **** stuff up. If the man cant throw a football accuratley b.c of it, then he isn't a pussy if he doesnt play.

I agree I wouldn't want Ben to play either....But still its fun to poke fun at Tony Romo Tee.....Actually Romo being out screws some of my fantasy teams....lol I don't care......oh well just plug in the backup....lol

ejsteeler
10-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Well if you're running around talking shiat like most people are in this thread the one ****ing "cool" Cowboy fan you met must have been a monk not to respond.

Means nothing coming from you, sorry. And SHE is not a monk, she is cool though.:yellowthumb:

RW318
10-15-2008, 01:23 PM
*feelings hurt*

Wasn't supposed to mean **** other than don't talk **** and then almost every fan will be "nice"

ejsteeler
10-15-2008, 01:36 PM
Well, when you take anything someone says thats different from your opinion as talking shiat, it's no wonder you're not "nice".

Anyway, the cowgirls are about to go into melt down. It's a moot point to speculate on anything deep in the season for them, however, I do think they will get it together again before the season is over, but they will choke at the end and miss the playoffs or choke in the first round. :2cents:

RW318
10-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Nope...I'm taking the "cowgirls" and "tony homo" comments as what they're meant for. If you have a different opinion...that's good I guess..it's all about how you word your opinion.

Like now after reading that...why wouldn't I talk ****?

ejsteeler
10-15-2008, 01:56 PM
Nope...I'm taking the "cowgirls" and "tony homo" comments as what they're meant for. If you have a different opinion...that's good I guess..it's all about how you word your opinion.

Like now after reading that...why wouldn't I talk shiat?

Well duh! :duh: You're on a Steelers mb! :lol: You shouldn't be so easily offended. :nahnah:
:towelwave::steelersrocksign::cowboyssuck: :steelersrocksign::towelwave:

RW318
10-15-2008, 07:09 PM
far from easily offended.....just explaining why every post is the way it is lol