PDA

View Full Version : Troy will need to stay on Gonzalez

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2006, 01:46 AM
Just like Troy did with Gates, we need him to stick on Gonzalez like glue and beat the crap out of him every time he touches the ball. Huard needs to be brought back down to earth and taking away a key target like Gonzalez from him is just the ticket to help us do that.

AZ_Steeler
10-15-2006, 01:48 AM
Tony has been quiet this year, especially with Huard as their QB. Tony isn't even one of the top 2 receivers on the team right now, that honor goes to Johnson and Kennison of all people!

A one-armed Troy covering Tony is better than a healthy Ricardo trying to cover him :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2006, 01:52 AM
As long as he's back there patrolling the secondary and dishing out the hits to anyone who dares come his way that should get the point across quite nicely. More importantly though, our pass rush has got to generate some heat on him to force him into mistakes; then Troy can take away that safety valve in Tony.

Steelersfan
10-15-2006, 02:16 AM
Well since Tony is on my FA team I would like to think he does ok while we still kick there ***...lol

AZ_Steeler
10-15-2006, 02:26 AM
Well since Tony is on my FA team I would like to think he does ok while we still kick there ***...lol

Don't you hate that! I have LT on my FF team so I was hating it last weekend, thankfully I still won my game!

House of Steel
10-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Guys, I have LJ and TONY on my one fantasy team and still 0-5. Talk about desperate, I wish they would get their rearend in gears, well not today for that matter.

Captcoolhand
10-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Guys, I have LJ and TONY on my one fantasy team and still 0-5. Talk about desperate, I wish they would get their rearend in gears, well not today for that matter.
O quit whining:nahnah: