PDA

View Full Version : Kellen Winslow may have Swollen Balls

Steelx
10-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Source (http://www.nolimitsportsline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15877#post15877)

Interesting I wonder what he did to get this problem?

steelersgal86
10-10-2008, 02:39 PM
wow...:rofl:

Steelx
10-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Now lets not get out of control but PFT is a big big big rumor starter but still that story is priceless.

Captcoolhand
10-10-2008, 02:41 PM
I heard it was just a virus but they also said on News today that it was undisclosed.
Could be the reason why....:haha:

jpele
10-10-2008, 03:05 PM
He woke up and realized he was a Cleveland Brown, or he went to visit someone at the hospital and got a staph infection.

lloydfan4life
10-10-2008, 03:35 PM
My sources said it was from Brady Quinn being a little rougher than normal with him. :yesnod:

BlitzburghNation
10-10-2008, 05:51 PM
:scratch: Didn't even know he had balls :haha: Maybe that's the problem :lol:

TEEMONT
10-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Crennel said the sickness was "personal"....guaranteed herpes.

Steelmatic
10-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Crennel said the sickness was "personal"....guaranteed herpes.

Hilarious!!! *LOL* :duh:

Silverback 92
10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
as long as its not bloodborn of ANY type other wise he should fess up

Stairwayto7
10-11-2008, 07:38 AM

Now thats funny!

HUNT4SEVEN
10-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Nothing surprises me with any Cleveland player:evilshake:

Ambridge
10-15-2008, 07:04 AM
That's pretty funny!!

I was betting he was another Cleveland player who came down with Staph Infection from the dirty confines of the Browns locker-room and training facilities.

memphissteelergirl
10-15-2008, 09:28 AM

:hilarious::lol:

Hburg
10-15-2008, 06:14 PM
I only have the following one liners in response to this rumor:

Hmm, I always thought you had to have no balls to play in Cleveland.

Are you sure he's just not used to having balls?

I hope that doesn't get a staph infection.

This gives new meaning to the phrase, "ten pound balls."

BuFu

lloydfan4life
10-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Reminds me of a little tune........ :hilarious:

7YUuyzQDmjY

--- Added 10/15/2008 at 08:01 PM ---

and this picture was too good not to post........

http://www.dirtybutton.com/media/db2624-big-balls.jpg

dawgs
10-16-2008, 12:12 AM
THIS COULD BE A FORM OF testicular cancer. Ya lets laugh at him hahahahha he might have cancer hahahahahaha.

WOW, STEELER FANS DROP ANOTHER LEVEL. nice

lloydfan4life
10-16-2008, 07:17 AM
as opposed to all the Brownstain fans who laughed and mocked Ben's motorcycle accident??

:whatever: Get over it..... or go be a troll on your own team's board.

He's expected to play on sunday. I guess the equipment trainer will just have to order an extra large cup for him.

Captcoolhand
10-16-2008, 07:22 AM
I was talking to one of my son coaches and he was telling me that he heard that it was Sickle Cell Anemia. :dunno:

I guess until the word comes out about the truth of the whole matter, all we can do is take it with a grain of salt.

dawgs
10-16-2008, 11:09 AM
how is not knowing how to drive and cancer the same???? DON'T COMPARE IT!!!!

Now if he has some kind of STD then thats funny. but if he turns how to have cancer thats NOT FUNNY!!! Should know the facts before u make fun of someone no matter who they play for.

Didn't bradshaw get the clap during his playing days. Thats funny.

lloydfan4life
10-16-2008, 12:05 PM

Now if he has some kind of STD then thats funny. but if he turns how to have cancer thats NOT FUNNY!!! Should know the facts before u make fun of someone no matter who they play for.

You're right. They don't compare.
Ben could have been KILLED by the idiot woman who didn't know how to drive and made a left hand turn in front of him.
On the other hand, Winslow will not be killed by testicular cancer.... if that's what he has. It's cure rate is almost 100%. No different in my eyes than Tom Brady getting hammered and having to sit out the season. He'll get better and live to play another day.

BR7
10-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Tell you what.. if he's got the swollen nut(s), I know how painful that is, lol.

Years ago it happened to me (I think I was about 19). The thingy the ball hangs from (vas deferen sp?) got twisted and cut off blood supply to lefty. Guess it's real common for male divers.. happend to me durring hours of playing basketball. I thought I just pulled the groin when it happened. The next morning.. well, I knew it wasn't the groin, lol. My dad took me to the ER and they gave me a scrotal ultrasound to make sure it was still 'alive.' Then sent to the urologist for anti imflamitory. All was well in 2 weeks. But the two weeks durring.. is very very painful. Regular duties became a real pain in the ***. Going to the bathroom was top of that list as well as walking. Forget about sex, lol.

So "if" its that, I for one know what that's like and honestly from a males standpoint.. its not very fun. On the other hand.. if its some sort of VD.. hahahahahahaahahahaha.

dawgs
10-16-2008, 01:32 PM
You're right. They don't compare.
Ben could have been KILLED by the idiot woman who didn't know how to drive and made a left hand turn in front of him.
On the other hand, Winslow will not be killed by testicular cancer.... if that's what he has. It's cure rate is almost 100%. No different in my eyes than Tom Brady getting hammered and having to sit out the season. He'll get better and live to play another day.

well armstrong hand huge problems with it. He could harly move or do anything.

only way testicular cancer is 100% cureable is if it is found fast and the ball is removed. But cancer can always come back.

PsychoWard
10-16-2008, 02:41 PM

Talk about getting the facts stright a lady pulled out in from of ben and when you are on a bike (take it from someone who rides) there is nothing you can do... so it is not that ben can't drive!

and futher they are saying it is not cancer so before you come on here and talk **** get your ****ing facts stright you moron!!!!

dawgs
10-16-2008, 04:49 PM
Talk about getting the facts stright a lady pulled out in from of ben and when you are on a bike (take it from someone who rides) there is nothing you can do... so it is not that ben can't drive!

and futher they are saying it is not cancer so before you come on here and talk shiat get your ****ing facts stright you moron!!!!

Hey moron loser!!!! I just read the links that was put up and it said it could be cancer idiot.

well considering who ben is the crash would not be his fault even if it really was. we all know that. I could careless who's fault it was, He still crashed.

u ride a bike?? wow you must be god. congrets

PsychoWard
10-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Hey moron loser!!!! I just read the links that was put up and it said it could be cancer idiot.

well considering who ben is the crash would not be his fault even if it really was. we all know that. I could careless who's fault it was, He still crashed.

listen **** face you must live in a small sheltered world! Dont talk about the steelers or any of there players if you don't know what the **** you are talking about! And don't forget about mr big balls motorcycle accident and that was his fault he was ****ing around trying to do stunts! thats real smart:rolleyes: and where in cleveland do you live lakewood you browns fag?

Stairwayto7
10-16-2008, 05:11 PM

Oh we all know that huh?? Do you really know that? So if it wasn`t truly his fault, then its his fault anyway because of who he is? Ben was riding on a street, legally, was in an accident. Not trying to trick ride in a parking lot.

So what Kellen has swollen nuts, quit be so rough on them.

steelersgal86
10-16-2008, 05:19 PM
:popcorn:

lloydfan4life
10-16-2008, 09:34 PM

Listen you Dolt.
Go.... Away!
Troll a Cleveland Brownstain board.

You're trying to make an argument over something that you don't even care to take the time to research first. That means you're mentally dull. A dolt.

Quit wasting our time with lame *** arguments.

You're a Brownstain troll. That means your opinions hold no water here.

So.... he rides a bike, he must be god? HUH???
I guess you told him! :lol: (and to think you called HIM a moron!) :duh:

dawgs
10-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Oh we all know that huh?? Do you really know that? So if it wasn`t truly his fault, then its his fault anyway because of who he is? Ben was riding on a street, legally, was in an accident. Not trying to trick ride in a parking lot.

So what Kellen has swollen nuts, quit be so rough on them.

HE WAS RIDING ON A STREET LEGALLY? WOW CONGRATS BEN.

--- Added 10/16/2008 at 08:51 PM ---

Listen you Dolt.
Go.... Away!
Troll a Cleveland Brownstain board.

You're trying to make an argument over something that you don't even care to take the time to research first. That means you're mentally dull. A dolt.

Quit wasting our time with lame *** arguments.

You're a Brownstain troll. That means your opinions hold no water here.

So.... he rides a bike, he must be god? HUH???
I guess you told him! :lol: (and to think you called HIM a moron!) :duh:

I will never go away unless u ban me. I love making you guys mad and swearing at me and stuff. SO FUNNNNNY!!!!! Don't say im not getting in your guys head, because nobody swears that many times in a paragraph unless there ticked.

I DID NOT DO RESEARCH??????????

You do know winslows illness was not released right??? and everyone is saying its an STD right. Do your research.

God this is fun.

WoodsonsGirl
10-16-2008, 10:11 PM

I will never go away unless u ban me. I love making you guys mad and swearing at me and stuff. SO FUNNNNNY!!!!! Don't say im not getting in your guys head, because nobody swears that many times in a paragraph unless there ticked.

You do know winslows illness was not released right??? and everyone is saying its an STD right. Do your research.

God this is fun.

How old are you? I am guessing about 6 years old! Did you have to get your parents to sign a consent form to allow you on the forum. What an immature fool you are!
Think about what you said! I will never go away unless you ban me...I love making you guys mad ???? Grow up! :novaloser:

ejsteeler
10-17-2008, 09:29 AM
I say just stop answering or responding to anything the di****ad says on this and any other thread. Let him talk to himself, at least that way he is talking to someone down at his level. :yesnod:

Stairwayto7
10-17-2008, 10:15 AM

God this is fun.

Your issues are: Your a phony, you came in here and nemoerous times, said that you aren`t here to cause trouble. I called you out on it, and said you were, I was right, you admitted that here. Also your biggest issue is, what you get out of making people mad, do yoiu go tell your little buddies that you made some men mad, thats how you guys get your rocks off?
Your just an immature phony, trying to ruin a good site, there is nothing good on the brownies sites, so you probably sit thier naked in your dark room, fantasizing about mad men, and winslows balls. :bunny: I hope you get the help you need, thier are agencies that can lead you too help.

lloydfan4life
10-17-2008, 11:54 AM
I think I finally get it.....

How could I be so blind?? :duh:

DAWGS =
Dumb
Aass
With
Grade
School mentality. :yesnod:

ejsteeler
10-17-2008, 11:56 AM
:rofl:

Stlrs4Life
10-18-2008, 05:08 PM

Had nothing with his driving. Now Winslow on his bike accident was not knowing how to drive. Any how, rumor says he got an infection because he got his Balls pierced! What a frickin goon. And Terry never got the clap. Talk about Steeler fans? I work with Stain fans that worship that idiot Turkey Jones.

Forged in Steel
10-19-2008, 10:33 PM
Second staph infection it is. Confirmed on ESPN.

TEEMONT
10-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Your just an immature phony, trying to ruin a good site, there is nothing good on the brownies sites, so you probably sit thier naked in your dark room, fantasizing about mad men, and winslows balls. :bunny: I hope you get the help you need, thier are agencies that can lead you too help.

you are starting to worry me....that is awfully detailed....

Captcoolhand
10-20-2008, 08:20 AM
CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Browns tight end Kellen Winslow said he was out last week with a staph infection.

He was hospitalized for three days and was inactive for the team's 35-14 victory over the New York Giants on Monday night. However, he did play in Sunday's loss to the Washington Redskins.

He told the Plain Dealer that he was not happy with the way the team treated the situation.

He said he felt "like a piece of meat."

If he had the infection, it would be his second.

LeCharles Bentley, Joe Jurivicios and Braylon Edwards have all suffered from staph infections.

Winslow has had 19 receptions for 170 yards and a touchdown this season before Sunday's game.That's messed up that a league that you play for would treat any of their players the way the Clowns has done to their own....:2cents:

He said that even the GM wouldn't so much as to welcome him back......

Stairwayto7
10-20-2008, 10:44 AM
That's messed up that a league that you play for would treat any of their players the way the Clowns has done to their own....:2cents:

He said that even the GM wouldn't so much as to welcome him back......

Living here in NE Ohio, most of the browns fans here are grumbling about this. 1. there afraid that if he was mistreated he will be a real pain in the off season. 2. There afraid that with so many cases of staph here on this team, more free agents won`t want tp play here!

Either way as a Steelers fan, who cares. winslow is there best player though, so that must suck.

Ambridge
10-23-2008, 09:17 AM
That's pretty funny!!

I was betting he was another Cleveland player who came down with Staph Infection from the dirty confines of the Browns locker-room and training facilities.

I should get some kind of prize for predicting that one!!