PDA

View Full Version : SA... We need your help!

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2008, 12:52 PM
We are currently revamping our banners that display at the top of the page. By that I mean we are creating more, actually BR7 is doing all the creating and Top Gun is uploading and I'm writing the code to display alternating banners. :)

Anyhow, since we are moving banner locations around there might be some pages that the banners don't display. This is the part where "we need your help" comes into play... if you are viewing a page and you don't see the banner at the top please copy the address in the address bar and paste it into this thread. That will help out tremendously! :bigthumb:

Thanks

Captcoolhand
10-10-2008, 12:59 PM
There goes all my Gold again...:thud:

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2008, 01:03 PM
There goes all my Gold again...:thud:

That's right because I am going to use all your Gold to pay those that report a link! :D

Captcoolhand
10-10-2008, 01:07 PM
That's right because I am going to use all your Gold to pay those that report a link! :D
See what I mean!

This is why I work so hard around here so that you other members get payed every time they want to upgrade the AC Unit.:exhausted:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Nah, losing all your gold will come when we upgrade the plaza again :bwah: j/k

steelersgal86
10-11-2008, 06:50 AM
See what I mean!

This is why I work so hard around here so that you other members get payed every time they want to upgrade the AC Unit.:exhausted:
AC Unit :rofl:

SportsTalkCentral
10-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Awesome. Can't wait to see the new ones!