PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Charlies#1Fan
10-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I am new to this site and I wanted to say hello to all of the Pittsburgh fans out there. I have been a Steelers fan my whole life and come from a family of avid Steelers fans. I am from Ohio but I do love Pittsburgh and I could never bring myself to root for Cleveland...YUK!!!

I would like to say this in closing...I seen some negative response when Charlie Batch held his first In the Pocket event last year and I think everyone needs to put some thought into what all he does to give back to his community. Yes the tickets are expensive but can you put a price on a child's education? Let's face it...our government does not always allow the correct amount of money that should be going to educate our children. I think it is a great organization and if I knew how to go about getting something started for the children in my hometown...I would definitely do it. It is not just money...it also the time that Charlie spends with these children...keeping them off of the streets where there is so much negativity. He is showing these children the positive side of life and to me that is one stand up guy. My motto is...if you can dream it...you can do it. When you tell a child that they will try so hard to achieve their goals because who doesn't want to succeed? Our children just need love, attention, and always knowing that some cares and is looking out for their best interest. Please keep in mind what I said...this really is a good cause and he shows you what he is doing to make his community better. It's not like you are donating the money and he is keeping it...he is making great changes and good for him. I myself would love to go to this year's event in November but being as I am currently a student at 38...lol...I can't squeeze it into my budget but if I could I would be there. The children deserve those computers and anything else Charlie has planned for them. Good luck to Charlie in progressing with his organization and may God bless him for his love towards those children.

May God keep our team and all the teams safe and may He let Pittsburgh win...lol.

GO STEELERS!!!:tt02:::clap:

ejsteeler
10-03-2008, 11:43 AM
:sup: and :welcome: Have a blast!!!

AZ_Steeler
10-03-2008, 12:48 PM
:welcome:

Good point about the "In the Pocket" :clap: Now you made me feel guilty though because I think I may have commented on the price :blush:

NOVA STEELERS
10-03-2008, 02:06 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope:

BlitzburghNation
10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
:towelwave::welcome::towelwave:

PsychoWard
10-05-2008, 08:26 PM
:sup: and :welcome: