PDA

View Full Version : Continued Implosion of TO

suitanim
10-14-2006, 09:38 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9726521

He's not even going to give the Cowgirls a one season honeymoon. This is the biggest POS in football, and the league needs to ban him permanently.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-14-2006, 10:02 AM
He's too much of a weekly story line for the NFL to give him up. Every week its something different. Bill Parcells has to be ready to choke Jerry Jones for bringing this guy to the team.

House of Steel
10-14-2006, 10:36 AM
I was thinking the same thing, TG. What in the world of Jerry Jones' mind would he think bring TO to Dallas was going to bolster this offense? He is a cancer to any team. Everyone is nuts to even consider bringing him onboard. I think this might be his last stunt in the NFL. I dare any team to bring him on board after the Cowboys drama ends. I know the Rooneys would never tolerate his character ever.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-14-2006, 01:47 PM
Everyone knew this was going to happen. I shocked we have not heard a peep from Drew Rosenhaus.

AZ_Steeler
10-14-2006, 03:04 PM
There is a simple answer to this whole mess... GET HIM THE DAMN BALL!!! :bigthumb:

PITT23
10-14-2006, 03:28 PM
From what a bunch of NFL players say though, this happens pretty often with a ton of players. It just so happens that because he is T.O. it gets noticed. I can't blame him a lot for this as long as it doesn't happen DURING the game when other things should be on his mind.

LatinG187
10-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Too bad that 90 day return policy ran out. :banging:

suitanim
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
He had a good game yesterday, so the Cowboys will plug their nose and ignore that filthy stench for another week.

House of Steel
10-16-2006, 10:24 AM
TO was on fire, yesterday and delivered 31 points to my fantasy team, I was waiting all season for this. I guess his mouth got him the damn ball. Jerry Jones is going to discipline the WR coach this week. OH BOY, more drama.

Hburg
10-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Nominations to the team to pick up TO after the Cowboys:

-Miami Dolphins
-Detroit Lions
-Baltimore Ravens
-Oakland Raiders (if Moss leaves)

It's hard because to guess all the possibilities because I doubt TO wants to go to a losing team, but I doubt that after the cowboys there will be too many teams who want to pick him up. He is cursed that his own constant desire for glory will be the same thing that keeps him from truly attaining that glory.

BuFu

suitanim
10-16-2006, 12:23 PM
There was a rumor going around that Tuna wants to dump him, I'm not sure via trade or just cut him.

Hburg
10-16-2006, 12:34 PM
There was a rumor going around that Tuna wants to dump him, I'm not sure via trade or just cut him.

Parcells never wanted TO on his team, it was Jerry Jones I believe who was so adament about bringin him in. I'm sure Parcells foresaw exactly what is happenin right now, which is a circus.

Anyone else have any ideas where the cancer will infect next?

BuFu

AZ_Steeler
10-16-2006, 03:45 PM
How about that "Implosion" of the Houston secondary by TO yesterday :bigthumb: yards wasn't impressive but you can't argue about 3 TD's when he's on your fantasy team! :D