PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Addict in Appomattox

Brick
10-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Howdy Gang!

My name is Brick -- I am a HUGE Steelers fan and have been since birth -- 34 years ago. My truck, house, and body all bear signs of my undying devotion to the Black and Gold.

My family roots are in Pittsburgh, with my great-grandparents first coming to the United States in 1917 and moving to Pittsburgh, although I unfortunately have never lived in Pittsburgh.

Everyone who knows me, or sees me -- knows me as the guy with the Steelers truck. I am famous in my little town in Appomattox.

I am very glad to find this site. I have seen the site before, but never looked at the forums. There is a lot of Steelers Chat going on!

Thanks for having such a GREAT site.

I have a question for the group! I am coming to Pittsburgh around October 15 through the 18th...I would love ideas for things to do -- Steeler related or just Pittsburgh related. I have only been able to visit Pittsburgh a few times, and this will be the first time that I really get to spend a few days there -- a few days to do whatever I want.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do the Steelers ever have practices open to the public? Just a thought...

Best,
Brick

Prosdo
10-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Welcome to SA!

NOVA STEELERS
10-01-2008, 10:48 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope:

AZ_Steeler
10-02-2008, 01:36 AM
:welcome:

You'll want to talk to Stlrs4Life (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=296) he's the SA Tailgate guy! :bigthumb:

steelersgal86
10-02-2008, 07:49 AM
:hiya: :welcome: you have to go to Jerome Bettis's resturant....:yellowthumb:

PsychoWard
10-02-2008, 03:33 PM
:sup: and :welcome:

ejsteeler
10-02-2008, 03:52 PM
:ditto: Have a blast!!!

NCSteeler
10-03-2008, 03:18 AM
Glad you stopped by. Try the Downtown 411 forum to find out things to do.
I recommend one of the inclines, a tour of the stadium, a walk around downtown. Jeromme's 36 Grille is okay if you go during the week and not on game weekends. We were there during a Pitt game and it was so busy, the food and service reflected it. But I have heard great things from others so I am thinking if they are not too busy it would be good.

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52

BlitzburghNation
10-03-2008, 05:26 PM
:towelwave::welcome::towelwave: