PDA

View Full Version : Alexander or Ashworth or both??

Stairwayto7
09-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Any descent free agents out there, OT or RB.

Would anybody consider bringing in Shaun Alexander after the bye week? Or how about his ex-team mate at OT, Tom Ashworth? Is there anybody else left?

What about Ron Dayne, at RB or Tackle LOL!

Any suggestions?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Alexander is an option but depends on what he's got left in the tank and if he'd be willing to play for cheap; probably would IMO.

Stapleton will move into RG and Colon will stay where he is at, they won't bring in a Tackle if anything they'll bring in a Guard.

Zachintosh66
09-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Does Russell deserve his shot? They seemed to be real high on him untill he was caught in the numbers game a couple weeks ago.

Stairwayto7
09-30-2008, 10:55 AM
What about Cedric Benson?? he was cleared of the DUI charges.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-30-2008, 11:03 AM
If Alexander has anything left in the tank i say take him, if not bring in Ron Dane.

AZ_Steeler
09-30-2008, 01:23 PM
It's going to come down to who knows the system and can fit right in and be ready... either Russell or Dookie :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2008, 08:12 PM
What about Cedric Benson?? he was cleared of the DUI charges.

there is no way this team brings in Benson, that dude is whole lot of nothing in the NFL anymore.

It's going to be Russel and Davenport along with Moore in the backfield and McHugh will play FB.

SteelerSal
09-30-2008, 08:51 PM
there is no way this team brings in Benson, that dude is whole lot of nothing in the NFL anymore.

It's going to be Russel and Davenport along with Moore in the backfield and McHugh will play FB.

Benson is a Bengal now, according to NFL Network. Perfect fit.:lol:

I am happy if it was both davenport and russell since they know the system(if that's what Arian's offense is considered).

ToothAche
09-30-2008, 09:30 PM
Benson is a Bengal now, according to NFL Network. Perfect fit.:lol:

I am happy if it was both davenport and russell since they know the system(if that's what Arian's offense is considered).

A touchdown every two games isnt good enough to be considered an offense??