PDA

View Full Version : Ben's INT

DBR96A
09-30-2008, 03:01 AM
I don't think that was a "bad decision" like a lot of people are saying. The delivery looked sloppy, like the ball just slipped as he threw it. I think his injured throwing hand had something to do with it.

NCSteeler
09-30-2008, 03:35 AM
I don't think that was a "bad decision" like a lot of people are saying. The delivery looked sloppy, like the ball just slipped as he threw it. I think his injured throwing hand had something to do with it.

The slo mo showed that he tried to pull it back, but his hand didn't grip the ball. i think he is still having trouble withthe hand. Notice several of his passes floating high.

AZ_Steeler
09-30-2008, 04:19 AM
For not having a good grip on the ball and all things considered it was a decent looking pass just to the wrong color jersey :dunno:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-30-2008, 11:30 AM
It slipped from his hand he was trying to pull it back.

Stairwayto7
09-30-2008, 11:41 AM
The slo mo showed that he tried to pull it back, but his hand didn't grip the ball. i think he is still having trouble withthe hand. Notice several of his passes floating high.

I agree, but what a game changing INT. He had the receiver open, the play looked good, and we give up the ball on the 50. All the momentum swung on that one play