PDA

View Full Version : Woodley and Harrison!!!

MDSteel15
09-30-2008, 12:37 AM
:greenbounce2: What a pair of freaking monsters for our defense! :cope: Sacks, forced fumbles, passes defensed, lots of QB pressures and even a TOUCHDOWN!!! :thinking: Looking awesome for our present and future!!! :crossfingers: :imho:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2008, 01:28 AM
You just can't get enough of these guys, they are unreal. Silverback just loves MNF especially against the Ratbirds and Wood was really getting solid pressure. I love seeing these 2 guys get after the QB

PsychoWard
09-30-2008, 01:31 AM
its just like lloyd and greene of old got to love it!!!!!

seth_westover
09-30-2008, 01:31 AM
These guys are monsters! i ****ing love these guys!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-30-2008, 02:39 AM
its just like lloyd and greene of old got to love it!!!!!

They're not at that level yet but not far behind either....I will say this I do like this duo more then Porter/Gildon......Porter and Gildon were very good but I really like what I'm seeing from both Woodley and Harrison......Timmons is starting to come into his own also...He forced an INT last week with pressure on McNabb and netted a sack tonight as well....

DIESELMAN
09-30-2008, 02:51 AM
I wonder if Timmons had been squared up against McClain, would he have knocked his big fat *** back from scoring? I think he would've and he almost had another INT tonite also. Props to our D for sparking us to a W.:cope::cope::cope:

NOVA STEELERS
09-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I was wearing my Harrison Throwback and :cope: going nuts while the Defense was on the field and was :beer1: while the offense was out there

steelersgal86
09-30-2008, 08:27 AM
They are Beasts!!! You got to luv'em..I was texting Ryan lastnight about them...:tt02:

jpele
09-30-2008, 08:59 AM
No doubt Harrison and Woodley are a great pair of LB's but lets not forget our part time LB Timmons he had 3 tackles 1 for a loss a sack 1 pass defended and a special team tackle.

The future is looking good.

BlackGold4vr
09-30-2008, 10:28 AM
No doubt we have one of the most bad-*** pair of OLB's in the league. Harrison and Woodley are both so strong and so fast that they can get to the quarterback going around or going through their blockers! Timmons is going to be a bad-*** too whenever he finally grabs the starting job from Foote.

:tt02:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-30-2008, 11:05 AM
We have been blessed with two freaks of natures, Really Three because Timmons is gonna be an monster next year, an Foote showed me last night that he deserves to be an back up, he brought good depth an energy last night off the bench.:yellowthumb::tt02:

Stairwayto7
09-30-2008, 11:39 AM
:greenbounce2: What a pair of freaking monsters for our defense! :cope: Sacks, forced fumbles, passes defensed, lots of QB pressures and even a TOUCHDOWN!!! :thinking: Looking awesome for our present and future!!! :crossfingers: :imho:

To bad they can`t play offense too, like O - Line

TEEMONT
09-30-2008, 11:43 AM
can we call them Quiver and Quake?

memphissteelergirl
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
They brought it last night! Their play kept us in the game! :tt02:

Dean Denton
09-30-2008, 12:12 PM
They're not at that level yet but not far behind either....I will say this I do like this duo more then Porter/Gildon......Porter and Gildon were very good but I really like what I'm seeing from both Woodley and Harrison......Timmons is starting to come into his own also...He forced an INT last week with pressure on McNabb and netted a sack tonight as well....
Your right there not at that level yet, but they are close, and I think they will be better. This is a group of LB that are looking to be the best we have had. Now I know that its going to be so hard to over come Lambert and Ham, but these guys are going to close the gap. When this team starts going to a 4-3 we will have a great trio. They all made me proud last night. Aaron smith was a big part of that too.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-06-2008, 01:34 AM

At this point how can you not call them that right! These 2 just are just lethal together and they are only going to get better and better. For the first time in years we've finally got 2 legit OLB's again instead of just 1.

Tonight they combined for 9 Tackles, 3 Assists, 1 FF, and 3 sacks!

Man I love watching these 2 play!!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-06-2008, 01:48 AM

Quiver and Quake the sequel....lol

K Train
10-06-2008, 02:01 AM
they both just do non stop work...i ****ing love it

steelcitysfinestXL
10-06-2008, 10:48 AM
they both just do non stop work...i ****ing love it

Every other play its one of these guys blowing somebody the f*** up. Run game/Pass game, these guys just make plays. Farrior, Foote, Troy and Timmons clean up EVERYTHING else.

On a side note: James Harrison will be able to make a novel when he retires... completely made up of appology letters from the NFL! Just stop screwing the guy ref!!!

Steelmatic
10-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Wow Im feeling really good about our LB's! Those 2 guys are blessed with speed and dramatically moves. With Lawrence Timmons behind them and ready to blossom next year, we shouldn't worry about our future there anymore...

:tt02::yellowthumb:

Gotta love to have them both on my fantasy team!

igor0190
10-06-2008, 08:47 PM
The day we ever go to a 4-3 I will probably puke. That would be a bloody shame. It won't happen as long as Lebeau wants to coach anyways!

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
10-06-2008, 08:53 PM
Every other play its one of these guys blowing somebody the f*** up. Run game/Pass game, these guys just make plays. Farrior, Foote, Troy and Timmons clean up EVERYTHING else.

On a side note: James Harrison will be able to make a novel when he retires... completely made up of appology letters from the NFL! Just stop screwing the guy ref!!!

No doubt that roughing the passer call was garbage.Harrison just looks mean as hell in the face..reminds me of Debo from Friday..Guys better start stashing there necklaces when Harrison is on the field.