PDA

View Full Version : Wish I was Arians this week...

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-29-2008, 07:09 PM
If i was Arians this week i would go and chat with Dick L. I would tell Dick that i was going to run Mendenhall and try every way you can to strip that ball away from him here in practice.(via text message of course) Then if i was Arians,i would know how much to use my new rookie ,and how to best use him. I say throw him into the fire. Willie probably isn't even really hurt. We have to know what Rushard can bring. This is his chance to shine. Willie is already quite shiny. We could learn some more of Arians tonight.
I'm just not sure i want to know more. We will see. 24-21 steelers.:tt02:

Dean Denton
09-29-2008, 07:56 PM
They have been trying to strip that ball out of his hands for over a month now. I'm sure Tomlin got his boys going after him this week. Look for the bruises all over his arms from gettin slammed on all week.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-29-2008, 08:12 PM
They have been trying to strip that ball out of his hands for over a month now. I'm sure Tomlin got his boys going after him this week. Look for the bruises all over his arms from gettin slammed on all week.

Thought you were at work bro? That time difference must suck. Wish i had a job i could chat while i work!!!!!!!!(LOL)

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2008, 08:16 PM
If they had him carrying that ball around with during preseason you can bet that man was doing everything short of showering with it this week.

As far as Arians goes, I would be hiding out my office this week and not appearing till pre game warmups.. :lol:

Dean Denton
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Thought you were at work bro? That time difference must suck. Wish i had a job i could chat while i work!!!!!!!!(LOL)
I am, but I'm good at my job.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-29-2008, 08:40 PM
I can feel ya "steel bro". Whether they were setting up that Raven defense,i don't know. I can't help but to think the big mike,big ben combination,might just rule this game. Not low scoring mind ya. We own the afc north,and until someone comes along and shows us otherwise,we rule. Tomlin must show his assertion in this game. This is his # 2 year in our house,and he must assert. Over-ride if needs be. He will definatly feel the spirit tonight,from all of us!!!!!!!! I genuinly like the "TOMLINATER" but he must assert his authority in this game. He is the leader we chose. I expect him to be playing very close to the line in about an hour and 20 min.:tt02:

JB 67
09-29-2008, 08:43 PM
If i was Arians this week i would go and chat with Dick L. I would tell Dick that i was going to run Mendenhall and try every way you can to strip that ball away from him here in practice.(via text message of course) Then if i was Arians,i would know how much to use my new rookie ,and how to best use him. I say throw him into the fire. Willie probably isn't even really hurt. We have to know what Rushard can bring. This is his chance to shine. Willie is already quite shiny. We could learn some more of Arians tonight.
I'm just not sure i want to know more. We will see. 24-21 steelers.:tt02:

I'm excited about Mendy getting his chance, I wish he had some more carries prior to this game but let's see what the kid can do...:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, Bruce has had a whole week to gameplan for this team; from what I heard on the pregame just now they have implemented less protection schemes this week so the lineman don't get confused. We'll see how that works out.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Now it's show time!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02::cope::helmet::greenbounce2:
Go Steelers!!!!!!!

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-30-2008, 01:48 AM
you call 43 points low scoring,then god love ya!!!!!!!!!We have a long way to go,but Jeff was the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!called it love it! Mike is growing.We have a long way to go,but i have to agree that Jeff was the winner.:tt02::tt02::tt02::cope::cope::cope:

Troyisabeast_43
09-30-2008, 06:13 PM
you call 43 points low scoring,then god love ya!!!!!!!!!We have a long way to go,but Jeff was the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!called it love it! Mike is growing.We have a long way to go,but i have to agree that Jeff was the winner.:tt02::tt02::tt02::cope::cope::cope:

I think Arians playcalling in the red zone ever since taking over last season has been more disturbing then anything. I was very upset that Tomlin and Arians did not roll the dice there and go for it on 4th and 1 from the goaline with 10 minutes left with a chance to put the Ravens away there with a TD if you get it and go up 24-13. It's decisions like that that really make me wonder about Bruce Arians and what he is thinking a lot of the time.