PDA

View Full Version : Browns vs Bengals... this one is painful to watch

BlitzburghRockCity
09-28-2008, 03:08 PM
This an an absolutely dreadful game to watch, it's the end of the 3rd quarter and it's 6-3 right now. DA is absolutely awful and the Browns offense is so out of sync it's comical, you can almost seem them imploading right before your eyes.

Palmer is out so the Bengals have their backup in who can do anything but run.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Can we petition to move both teams to the CFL?

Stlrs4Life
09-28-2008, 04:21 PM
If we lose to the Bungles, we need a big kick in the arse!

TEEMONT
09-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Why punish the CFL??

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-28-2008, 04:33 PM
You got a better suggestion? AF2? NCAA DIV II maybe?

Troyisabeast_43
09-28-2008, 09:11 PM
This an an absolutely dreadful game to watch, it's the end of the 3rd quarter and it's 6-3 right now. DA is absolutely awful and the Browns offense is so out of sync it's comical, you can almost seem them imploading right before your eyes.

Palmer is out so the Bengals have their backup in who can do anything but run.

This win by the Browns means nothing as far as I see it they struggled a lot today to beat Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Bengals. They have the Giants,Redskins,and Jags coming up the next 3 games and I doubt they will win anyone of those games especially with 2 out of the 3 being on the road. You can officially stick a fork in Cincy today in this division after that loss they are finished. To make matters worse the Bengals have to go to Dallas next week to play the Cowboys who just lost to the Redskins today and are going to be very very pissed off and will for sure take it out on the Bengals.

BR7
09-29-2008, 08:16 AM
I wouldn't have been suprised to see this game end in a 0 - 0 tie. God.. if I was a fan of either team and actaully paid money to see that game live, I'd have to poke myself in the eye with a rusty nail.

All the more reason to believe Cincy's '05 season was a fluke. Too bad they had a winning season, otherwise the streak of non winning seasons would be at 18 (counting this year).

I'll throw a party when Marvin Lewis get the boot.

$teelersRule
09-29-2008, 09:53 AM
I'll throw a party when Marvin Lewis get the boot.

haha no let him stay! i love having him in there it keeps us on top of them every single year :lol:

LarryNJ
09-29-2008, 10:00 AM
This an an absolutely dreadful game to watch

I'm glad I spent the day in Manhattan listening to crazy NY fans cry about the Mets and praise Brett & the Jets! Better than watching 30 seconds of that game!