PDA

View Full Version : Steelers need to take care of Suggs!!!!

TampaSteelGirl
09-26-2008, 08:48 AM
I don't really worry about Ray Lewis too much but Terrell Suggs is the one who worries me but only because of the dirty cheap hits on Ben every year! Ben really seriously needs protection!! I'm worried about him getting hurt on dirty hits by this beotch!

$teeler$guy
09-26-2008, 08:50 AM
You would be worry about ray lewis if you were on the feild with him!

LatrobePA
09-26-2008, 08:53 AM

Ray is GAY, he'll leave the first half injured, you watch. His old *** will try something stupid....

$teeler$guy
09-26-2008, 08:56 AM
Ray is GAY, he'll leave the first half injured, you watch. His old *** will try something stupid....
Time will tell.

TampaSteelGirl
09-26-2008, 08:57 AM

It's not that I don't worry about Ray Lewis, but Suggs is the dirtier one!

$teeler$guy
09-26-2008, 08:58 AM
It's not that I don't worry about Ray Lewis, but Suggs is the dirtier one!
True story

DIESELMAN
09-26-2008, 09:38 AM
The OL needs to be focused and get themselves pumped to the point of madness, otherwise its going to be a loooooooooooong day for Big Ben.

AZ_Steeler
09-26-2008, 10:53 AM
After last weeks performance by the entire offense I think we will see a completely different team this week. Suggs and Lewis will probably get their norm but nothing more.

TampaSteelGirl
09-26-2008, 11:03 AM
After last weeks performance by the entire offense I think we will see a completely different team this week. Suggs and Lewis will probably get their norm but nothing more.

I hope you are right, they will be out to hurt Ben this week!

LatrobePA
09-26-2008, 11:05 AM
I hope you are right, they will be out to hurt Ben this week!

A long as Ben isn't out to hurt Ben we'll be OK for this one....:tt02:

Dean Denton
09-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Suggs will continue to be an issue for us. Thats just the type of player he is. Lets hope we can get a helmet on him to keep him out of Bens face.

BlitzburghNation
09-26-2008, 03:32 PM
Just don't wanna see Bart Scott hit Ben like last year,,,,,,,Surely that o-line got bitched at all week and got the **** worked outta them and they should feel guilty about Ben getting the **** knocked outta him and hopefully these guys will Man Up & give him a little time :pray:

Dean Denton
09-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Its funny because Ben doesn't need as much time as the rest of the QB's in the league, but the only one that seems to get less time in that poor bastard that plays for the Rams...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2008, 06:00 PM

Thats what we're all counting on, how will this team respond after getting blasted by the Eagles. I firmly expect them to come out and punch the Ratbirds right in the mouth and not stop until the whistle sounds after 60 minutes. This is a divisional game that in itself makes it very important.

As far as Ray Lewis goes he doesn't scare anybody anymore; our FB has no problems go 1 on 1 with him or Hines for that matter on any given play. Suggs is good, he'll get some tackles like he always does regardless.

Stairwayto7
09-26-2008, 06:00 PM
We need to worry about everyone, and we need to give the defense some rest.

Dean Denton
09-26-2008, 06:30 PM
Thats what we're all counting on, how will this team respond after getting blasted by the Eagles. I firmly expect them to come out and punch the Ratbirds right in the mouth and not stop until the whistle sounds after 60 minutes. This is a divisional game that in itself makes it very important.

As far as Ray Lewis goes he doesn't scare anybody anymore; our FB has no problems go 1 on 1 with him or Hines for that matter on any given play. Suggs is good, he'll get some tackles like he always does regardless.
Yeah Ray isn't all that. NFL network did a show on inside LB a couple years ago, and they were talking about the best ever, and Ray fell short on that list because if you put a blocker on him he gets stuck, and cant shake the block. Unlike Seau, Singletary, Lambert, Butkus, and a few others that were mentioned. Ray was just good at one on one tackles. Whatever, he's not a complete LB, and Porter tried getting him to step off the bus and fight him a couple years ago for mocking him over that gun shot, and Ray wouldn't get off the Bus. See, he has a cowardly soul, and pisses himself when threatened....lol Lets kick their asses....

Stairwayto7
09-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah Ray isn't all that. NFL network did a show on inside LB a couple years ago, and they were talking about the best ever, and Ray fell short on that list because if you put a blocker on him he gets stuck, and cant shake the block. Unlike Seau, Singletary, Lambert, Butkus, and a few others that were mentioned. Ray was just good at one on one tackles. Whatever, he's not a complete LB, and Porter tried getting him to step off the bus and fight him a couple years ago for mocking him over that gun shot, and Ray wouldn't get off the Bus. See, he has a cowardly soul, and pisses himself when threatened....lol Lets kick their asses....

I hate ray lewis, but to say that he wasn`t a complete linebacker is absurb. He is garbage, and probably a murderer, but he is also one of the greatest middle linebackers ever. I`m sure Top Gun was referring to ray lewis now, and not about his career, although TG does despise the ratbirds. ray lewis covered ground side to sideline, as good as any middle ever. As a person he sucks

Dean Denton
09-26-2008, 07:30 PM
I hate ray lewis, but to say that he wasn`t a complete linebacker is absurb. He is garbage, and probably a murderer, but he is also one of the greatest middle linebackers ever. I`m sure Top Gun was referring to ray lewis now, and not about his career, although TG does despise the ratbirds. ray lewis covered ground side to sideline, as good as any middle ever. As a person he sucks Did you not read what I said? Put a block on Ray, and he's out of the play. Thats what the knock on him was. This was not my words, but the guys doing the show. There was no way I could argue with the guys the had ahead of Ray. You need to be able to shake the block, and make the tackle. He cant....That is not a complete LB, because all the great one's could do that, and he just comes up short there. Plus, he's guilty...lol Still he could be on my top 15 maybe, but thats it. He is a motor.