Steelerlyn
10-13-2006, 09:57 AM
From FOX Sports article at
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6054190?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8705

"...Fans are growing impatient; this franchise hasn't won a championship in
months...."

House of Steel
10-13-2006, 10:03 AM
sigh, You wonder why I hate the media. I haven't been reading much into their BS for awhile, why I will rely on the sources.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Screw the media. :bigfinger:

AZ_Steeler
10-13-2006, 12:23 PM
You all know you are growing impatient! I am, I want a freaking victory and anything less than the playoffs right now is a disappointment in my book! This is all Mark Madden dealt with yesterday was bitching fans who basically stealing all the material from the SA board ;)

I might be impatient with them now but I don't want to see any personnel changes because the guys starting are basically the same guys that took the team to the SB!

SteelerFan87
10-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Actually that looks like a pretty decent article. He's rational, humorously sarcastic, and mostly accurate in what he says.

Blitzburgh55
10-13-2006, 02:54 PM
:nahnah: `Their just mad that we won

BlitzburghRockCity
10-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Personnel changes aren't the answer..all of our starters are perfectly capable of doing what we did last year. It's just a matter of taking practice and applying it to game day, and getting healthy wouldnt hurt either.

He's an idiot !

Black@Gold Forever32
10-13-2006, 07:05 PM
I think to much is being made about Steelers fans being in a uproar over the teams 1-3 start. Even if the Steelers finish 1-15 I'll still be fan. But I'm sorry I'm going to voice my opinion win or lose. I think thats the right of every fan. Like I said many times what ticked me off the most about the Chargers game was what looked like a **** poor effort by the team and that it looked like the whole team quit in the 2nd half of that game.

The Steelers won the Super Bowl last year and I'm very grateful they finally gave the chance for me to see a Super Bowl victory. For all those fans that were born after the Steel Curtain days like me. That was a great moment for all of us. So I won't rip the Steelers if they don't win it all or even if they miss the playoffs this year. All I ask is for the players to give 100 percent and play with some passion.

It looks like this team has lost some its passion for the game. Especially Hines Ward. He isn't smiling like he usually does. I just hope the boys come out fired up and ready to play Sunday vs the Chiefs.

suitanim
10-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, this article was largely tongue in cheek. This is my favorite line:

"The preceding message was paid for by the People with Short Memories and Exceptionally Poor Judgment."

House of Steel
10-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Yeah, this article was largely tongue in cheek. This is my favorite line:

"The preceding message was paid for by the People with Short Memories and Exceptionally Poor Judgment."

Why don't you instill this message to the 31 other teams fanbases in the NFL? The Browns and the Bengals really need this, I think the Ravens fans could also. Heck, all of them need us except for, of course, THE STEEL NATION. :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: