PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: SteelCityRockers

AZ_Steeler
09-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
SteelCityRockers (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=878)

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since birth. I am from South Jersey, but my dad grew up in the Pittsburgh Area.

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? My dad. Most of the people around here are Eagle's fans. I, thankfully, never had a choice.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? I would have to say James Harrison

Why Is he your favorite player? He goes all out on every play, something that I can't say for many other players

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Jerome Bettis. I know it is recent, but I liked watching him run.

What is your favorite Steelers memory Super Bowl XL. A controversial game, but it is the only Super Bowl I have been alive for

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Either NCAA Men's Basketball or the NHL.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Honestly, I was surfing the internet and stumbled upon it.

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Thoughtful, intelligent, with bit of homerism :yesnod:

What do you do for a living? I am a student.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? One? Eh, I am religous.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Intellect

What kind of car or truck do you drive? None.

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Other forums (particularly newerascouting.com), football, and XBOX 360

Favorite TV show? Hard to answer. So many. I guess it would be Monk.

Favorite video games? Grand Theft Auto, Madden, and Call of Duty 4

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My sister and mom do. Me and my dad watch them together

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do ? Really I don't have any.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Pretzels and whatever is in the fridge.

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? None. It is too far away. That may change this year when they play in Philly.

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Both are great. Heinz Field is the future and we can't live in the past, so I will go with Heinz Field.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? Again, both tremendous. I will say "The Tackle" because I got to see that live.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
09-23-2008, 12:51 PM
:yellowthumb: Good Read thanks for sharing.

ejsteeler
09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Good stuff. :yellowthumb: :cope:

NOVA STEELERS
09-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Good read :bigthumb: thanks for sharing with us :cope:

Bucsfan4ever
09-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Great interview!!

Hey, if you like NHL, you should get into the Addicts fantasy Hockey league...it's a fun league!!

Deb
09-24-2008, 08:16 PM
great interview with a great guy

BlitzburghNation
01-20-2009, 08:33 PM
Nice read,,,,,,,:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
01-21-2009, 06:10 AM
:clap::clap:

Black n Gold Panties
01-21-2009, 08:40 AM
Wouldn't it be funny is Mr. Monk went to the Super Bowl?