PDA

View Full Version : Would you want to go into the MNF vs the Ravens...

LatrobePA
09-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Game with a blow out victory or an all out *** beating?

I'm over the loss now, and think it will make us stronger, with that said we now have something to prove!! :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

I know our D is licking their chops!!

yinzer
09-23-2008, 10:43 AM
we need to go out on monday night and literally throttle the raturds. a replay of last year's MNF game would be perfect. :tt02:

ejsteeler
09-23-2008, 11:05 AM
I believe we will. Either way, this will be a test of Tomlin and his coaches more than the players. They had better make the adjustments necessary to the play calling or the ratbirds can make it another rough day. We are the better team, but I think we are better than Philly too, so........

TampaSteelGirl
09-23-2008, 12:00 PM
I just want a win tobe proudof. I want an impressive Steelers win. Offense & O-line looking great, special teams looks great and our defense looking like beasts!! Great play calling and just an overall game we can be proud and show what a threat we will be to our future opponents. I don't want a blow out, we need to work for this win after last week, I beleive blow outs make us too cocky!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

yinzer
09-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I just want a win tobe proudof. I want an impressive Steelers win. Offense & O-line looking great, special teams looks great and our defense looking like beasts!! Great play calling and just an overall game we can be proud and show what a threat we will be to our future opponents. I don't want a blow out, we need to work for this win after last week, I beleive blow outs make us too cocky!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

:plus1: i was happy about the texans game except for the 14 unanswered they scored on us late in the game. :evilshake:

TampaSteelGirl
09-23-2008, 01:43 PM
:plus1: i was happy about the texans game except for the 14 unanswered they scored on us late in the game. :evilshake:

Yea but if we get another blowout then we won't get any Steelers highlights on ESPN or NFL Network AGAIN!! :rant2: :hilarious:
I look forward to a good win highlight!!! :greengrin:

ejsteeler
09-23-2008, 02:30 PM
Yea but if we get another blowout then we won't get any Steelers highlights on ESPN or NFL Network AGAIN!! :rant2: :hilarious:
I look forward to a good win highlight!!! :greengrin:

Yeah, it's funny how my channel surfing destinations change after a loss.....:yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-23-2008, 06:26 PM
If this team has any pride, and we should hope to God they do, then they need to come out fighting and playing as tough as ever against the Ratbirds. Now is the time to exact revenge on the upcoming opponent and keep our streak in the AFCN going.

KSSteelerfan
09-23-2008, 06:45 PM
I just want a Steeler's win...blowout or not. Steelers need a big rebound from the Philly loss.:helmet::tt02::tt02::tt02:

Steelers70
09-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Well you can bet that after the Eagles pass rush success we'll see the Ratbirds do the very same thing. If the Coaches and players don't get this fixed we are going to see an even worse game Monday. With that said, I think Big Ben needs to do the old "My headset don't work coach" bit and enter the hurry up offense whenever they start getting pressure on him.

-Steelers70

BlitzburghRockCity
09-23-2008, 09:51 PM
We know the Ratbirds and how they operate so nothing is going to be a surprise regardless of what type of scheme they are playing. We know the personnel and how they react. Flacco is an unknown but if our pressure can get to him then we'll be ok. We need to throw a lot of different looks at him though and get him confused early.

It's an all out war vs the Ratbirds, both teams will get beat up and beaten down regardless of the score. They hate us and God knows we F'n hate them!

Down with the RATBIRDS !!!

:ratbirds::ratbirdsanimated::ratbirdssuck::rats:

steelerschick1220
09-23-2008, 10:05 PM
I want a win. I don't really care how they do it, last second field goal or a Ravens *** whoopin, just a win. We are a better team then the Ravens and we need a big night to rebound from the Philly game.

Clevelandsux
09-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Losing Parker and Hampton are huge. I'll be happy with a win no matter what, but I would feel better to see us put a bigtime *** whooping on the Ravens. Some of there fans are talking crap now. We need to put them in there place.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-25-2008, 12:58 AM
I think this team pulls it back together realizing that right now we are shorthanded in key positions with Willie, Hamp, Keisel, out and Townsend still recovering from the foot injury. There's nothing like playing the ratbirds to get the blood flowing and get amped up for a big game no matter who is in the lineup.

I think our secondary can handle the passes from Flacco but our guys need to pressure him and make sure McGahee doesn't get going.

MOTORKRAFT
09-25-2008, 03:07 AM
The Steelers are a 7.5 point favorite at this time. I say give the points and take the Steelers. I know that people are injured, I know the Ravens are 2-0, I also know that their rookie Q.B. has never traveled outside of Baltimore to play a game. He will be welcomed to the real N.F.L. this weekend. I think a can of whoop *** will be opened on the Ravens. It's Monday night, at home, rookie Q.B., Give the 7.5 and enjoy.

LatrobePA
09-25-2008, 03:02 PM
We sometimes have a way of making a ****** QB look great, cough cough mike vick cough cough!!