PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead (Week 4 vs the Ratbirds)

mariners100
09-21-2008, 09:25 PM
Suddenly we are in second place.... did anyone get a chance to watch Baltimore play today against the Stains? How did Flacco play?

HUNT4SEVEN
09-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Actually he looked good back there, poised an all, we have our work cut out 4 us, but we owe them, so i look 4 us 2 rebound in an big way, they don't have an d- line like the Eagles.

Clevelandsux
09-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Flacco had some problems, but the Ravens defense as well as derik anderson took care of everything else.

I'm nervous because I know the Ravens can bring some dee. They could be the team to beat in our division?

Troyisabeast_43
09-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Keep in mind this will be Joe Flacco's first NFL road start and it's on Monday night football against a very very tough D in the Steelers in a hostile enviroment. I expect the Steelers to bounce back in a big way next Monday night after this loss to Philly and beat the Ravens pretty good and take control back of the AFC North for the rest of the season...

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-22-2008, 10:43 AM
This will be ratbirds and Flaccid's first big test. They beat the brownies and bungles , I really doubt they will be ready for a pissed off and embarrassed STEELERS team !!

TampaSteelGirl
09-23-2008, 01:12 PM
Good article but the end made me a little nervous talking about the revenge on Hines. I know it's inevitable however, I hate seeing it in writing..they mean business... Hines better bring his best game! :tt02:

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnradio1250/blog?id=3507954

They are correct in saying we have been humbled....we needed it I think.

LatrobePA
09-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Good article but the end made me a little nervous talking about the revenge on Hines. I know it's inevitable however, I hate seeing it in writing..they mean business... Hines better bring his best game! :tt02:

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations/espnradio1250/blog?id=3507954

They are correct in saying we have been humbled....we needed it I think.

LOL, Hines will need to have his head on a swivel. They will play us tough, but so will our D, and with a rook qb, I like our odds!!

ejsteeler
09-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I think Hines gets this from allot of teams even if it is not said. He is good enough to keep everyone of our opponents not liking him and his playmaking and playkilling abilities.

yinzer
09-23-2008, 01:30 PM
LOL, Hines will need to have his head on a swivel. They will play us tough, but so will our D, and with a rook qb, I like our odds!!

rookie qb.........matt cassel anyone??

LatrobePA
09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
rookie qb.........matt cassel anyone??

T off on his ***!! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
09-23-2008, 02:17 PM
it's just the ratbirds yapping like they always do..everybody who's ever taken a shot from Hines wants revenge. It's no big deal and nothing that he isn't used too. He'll get his shots, they'll take theirs, he'll get up smiling, and life goes on...

SteelerFan87
09-23-2008, 02:19 PM
The Steelers should win this game, and should probably win pretty convincingly. We are the better team.

But I swear, if we lose this game (and the only way I see us losing is if the O-line farts on itself again) I want every one of those bums cut. This year has practically laid everything at our feet, with all of our main competition for the AFC title either suffering major injuries to key players, or just not playing well. It's our conference to take, and the only thing holding us back is our O-line. They better not ruin this opportunity.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-23-2008, 02:42 PM

Hines will bring his best don't worry about that:yellowthumb::tt02: