PDA

View Full Version : Best of the AFC?

LarryNJ
09-21-2008, 09:09 PM
After almost 3 weeks who's the class of the AFC? Pats fell a few rungs when Brady got hurt, we looked less than average today, Chargers & Colts haven't shown anything and of course the great up and coming soon the be Super Bowl champ Browns have a rough start! hahaha.. Is it Denver or the Bills? I haven't seen either of them play but the Broncos O has been on fire. The Titans are 3-0 too.

yinzer
09-21-2008, 09:20 PM
i really can't believe that you can talk about anything except the fact that we got our arses handed to us tonight.

Troyisabeast_43
09-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Too early to say who the class is Im still not totally sold on the Bills because they barely got by a pretty bad Raiders team today and Trent Edwards is still a question mark to me. Tennessee is 3-0 but has Kerry Collins as their QB now who I still dont think has what it takes to be a winning QB and take a team far in the playoffs. The Broncos look for real with Jay Cutler this far but still have a suspect defense. Even after this loss today the Steelers are still right there I believe as one of the best teams in the AFC. This loss isnt devistating by any means. It's an NFC loss it will not count in any tiebrakers involved in the AFC; plus, you knew the Steelers were going to lose sometime this season. The Steelers overall are still sitting in pretty good shape at 2-1 in the with a game here at home next Monday night against the Ravens in your division who are also 2-0.

steelerschick1220
09-21-2008, 10:34 PM
I am still too pissed about us getting our butts kicked today that I really don't care who is the class of the AFC right now. Besides, the team that is on top right now might change come December.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-21-2008, 10:46 PM
Yep 2 early.............

SteelerSteve
09-21-2008, 11:10 PM
okay, this lost proved that our o-line can still play pretty ******. dont know what it was but they were physically overpowered and to be honest it was kinda embarassing. Buffalo or Denver look really good so far. I think that our one and only problem is the o-line though. I mean, the few times that Ben did get some time he had some great strikes downfield, but we couldn't get anything going and I think that playcalling was lousy as well.