PDA

View Full Version : new addict - Steeler Bars in Fort Wayne?

Da 'Burgh
09-19-2008, 12:00 AM
Hi all. I have been checking the site and found some good posts that I like and decided to join. Question for anyone in the Fort Wayne, IN area or if you have traveled there in the past. I am heading there this weekend and am looking for a good Steeler bar. I saw a couple listed here on the site and am wondering if they are still viable? In my previous travels, I found some that were on a Post-Gazette list where the bar was closed. Just looking for a place to relax, have a couple of Iron's(if possible), and enjoy a good game with some fellow Steeler Fans.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-19-2008, 12:11 AM
Hi all. I have been checking the site and found some good posts that I like and decided to join. Question for anyone in the Fort Wayne, IN area or if you have traveled there in the past. I am heading there this weekend and am looking for a good Steeler bar. I saw a couple listed here on the site and am wondering if they are still viable? In my previous travels, I found some that were on a Post-Gazette list where the bar was closed. Just looking for a place to relax, have a couple of Iron's(if possible), and enjoy a good game with some fellow Steeler Fans.

I live in Michigan City, Indiana....Fort Wayne is a hike for me....So I don't know that area to well.........So I can't help you out so sorry about that....But welcome to the site...Its a shame you were passing by Michigan City...We have a Steelers bar here in Michigan City....There is a group of about 15-20 fans that show for the Steelers game every Steelers game day....Thats a good turn out for Stiller Nation in the heart of Bears and Colts Country....

Da 'Burgh
09-19-2008, 12:24 AM
I am really staying in Auburn, In and checked milage and its still 2 hrs. If I was closer to Michigan City I would be there. I will keep you in mind if I am ever passing through. I agree, that is pretty good numbers in bear and colt country. I was thinking I wouldn't find anything Steelers for being in colt country. Just goes to show that Steeler fans are everywhere.

BlitzburghNation
09-19-2008, 02:27 AM
:towelwave::welcome::towelwave:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2008, 07:01 AM
Our list is pretty accurate as far as we can tell although I can't vouge for every single one of them but we do try to keep them as up to date as we can.

:welcome:

NOVA STEELERS
09-19-2008, 07:34 AM
:welcome: enjoy the site, good luck in your Bar search :cope:

steelersgal86
09-19-2008, 07:47 AM
:hiya: :welcome:

AZSteelerfan
09-19-2008, 08:27 AM

Da 'Burgh
09-19-2008, 08:48 AM
thanks for the info. I'll call the est. directly. thanks again.

ejsteeler
09-19-2008, 10:04 AM
:sup: and :welcome: Have a blast!!!

AZ_Steeler
09-22-2008, 12:47 PM

If you happen to venture out to any of those bars on the list and they no longer exist please let us know! :bigthumb:

Enjoy!