PDA

View Full Version : serious question

terrible.towel43
09-17-2008, 10:04 PM
I'm in this pool with some buddies and for this week im left with this:
would u take the cowboys-2.5 over gb this week or teh stains +2.5 this week vs the ravens? I kno it's the stains but im thinkin they will beat teh ravens even tho i don;t want to bet them. Which game would u most likely bet on?
any help would be gerat

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Take the Cowboys, their defense will confuse Rogers and I look for them to win by 7. They've just got too many weapons even though GB is good.

Troyisabeast_43
09-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Take the Cowboys, their defense will confuse Rogers and I look for them to win by 7. They've just got too many weapons even though GB is good.

I agree with you TG it will be a another great game and GB definitely has a chance to win this game especially playing at home but in the end I think Dallas is too good on defense and Romo and that offense have too many weapons for the Packers to be able to hold them in check. These are definitely two of the best teams in the NFC no question. However, too many people early on in the year I think are overlooking the New York Giants. If you look at their next 4 games before they play the Steelers they can easily be sitting here at 6-0. They play Cincy this week,then have the bye week, then have games with Seattle at home, they go on the road to Cleveland, then host San Francisco before coming to Pittsburgh the last week of October. The Giants are still a damn good football team and are right there in the NFC when it comes to talking about the top 2-3 teams no doubt about it.

yinzer
09-17-2008, 10:34 PM
**** the cowboys!

PsychoWard
09-17-2008, 10:54 PM
The cowboys are sick!! BUT the stains are a must win this week espically because it is a confrence game i say cleveland!

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Do what your heart tells you bro.Myself,i would choose the Brown-eyes.Green Bay is tough specialy at home.We already busted Cleveland's @ss in a dog fight. I would not mind it one bit if the "original" browns lossed this game. The browns played tough and lossed.They need this game with these guy's to even think about challenging for the afc north crown.Granted Balt. did not play last week,but to me they are still suspect.I think both suck,but browns are a little more well balanced. Greenbay on the otherhand are still unpredictable.They have a better defense than dallas,and thier offense is pretty potent. Plus they are playing in Greenbay. Just my:2cents:.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-17-2008, 11:39 PM
Take the Cowgirls, the CLowns will not beat Flacco an co. LOL

BlitzburghNation
09-17-2008, 11:53 PM
Think the pack will surprise,,,,,,,,,Do think them stains will win by 4 ,,,,,,They should do just enough to squeek by especially against that rookie QB Flac----Oh !!!!

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Do what your heart tells you bro.Myself,i would choose the Brown-eyes.Green Bay is tough specialy at home.We already busted Cleveland's @ss in a dog fight. I would not mind it one bit if the "original" browns lossed this game. The browns played tough and lossed.They need this game with these guy's to even think about challenging for the afc north crown.Granted Balt. did not play last week,but to me they are still suspect.I think both suck,but browns are a little more well balanced. Greenbay on the otherhand are still unpredictable.They have a better defense than dallas,and thier offense is pretty potent. Plus they are playing in Greenbay. Just my:2cents:.

Plus,"WE" go up big time within our div.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-18-2008, 11:49 AM
would u take the cowboys-2.5 over gb this week or teh stains +2.5 this week vs the ravens? I kno it's the stains but im thinkin they will beat teh ravens even tho i don;t want to bet them. Which game would u most likely bet on?
any help would be gerat

I still stand by the Browns for this game.I think i will even watch it while i am waiting for the big 4:15 game. They are both the Browns to me.Wish they could both lose this game. I have no amount of love for either,that being said,i look for Cleveland to sieze the opportunity to at least not slide further into oblivion.They will win by at least 6 points.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

any help would be gerat

let me know what you decide dude.I think the cleve. game is the safer bet.

Stairwayto7
09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
Baltimored O sucks, cleve D sucks, this could be Zero to Zero. cleveland is already starting to point fingers, i actually like the ratbirds at home.

dallas though is a sure bet in my book, rodgers has looked good so far, but he`ll come back down to earth this week

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Baltimored O sucks, cleve D sucks, this could be Zero to Zero. cleveland is already starting to point fingers, i actually like the ratbirds at home.

dallas though is a sure bet in my book, rodgers has looked good so far, but he`ll come back down to earth this week

We do agree on one thing......clevestinks.

AZ_Steeler
09-18-2008, 03:33 PM

:ditto:

The Cowboys are going to confuse Rodgers and give him his first true test :bigthumb: Cowboys will cover with ease. Haven't quite seen enough of the Ravens yet to bet on that game.