PDA

View Full Version : Let me be the first outsider to say...

coggsnyrnyg
09-17-2008, 08:57 PM
I hope your boys beat the f'n $h!t out the eagles this weekend. Eagles fans for the most part are the scum of the earth and deserve to suffer.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-17-2008, 09:19 PM
Speaking as an insider: I can determine why you would want that to occur. NFC east is a tough div. Steeler fans stick together a lot,but i am not too proud to come together where a common foe is related. It can be done. We are a pack of believers!!!!!! Where will you stand, when we face you guy's on down the lane?(lol) It is Tomlins first chance to play an in-state regular season game.I expect he brings the A game. It means a lot to both you and us i guess;:stirpot: if we ride out of Philly with the win. But my friend you have to play them twice. I can only dream that we will play them twice! I expect a tough game at 4:15 this Sunday.I am certain that Tomlin and company are not looking past this game. You can take that to the bank!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Even though the Eagles are an intra-state rival to us it's not really that much of a rivalry. Only playing them once every few years doesn't lead to much bad blood although Im sure it will be a physical game. Trust me we'll be happy ruin their weekend for you :D

yinzer
09-17-2008, 09:33 PM
I hope your boys beat the f'n $h!t out the eagles this weekend. Eagles fans for the most part are the scum of the earth and deserve to suffer.

we'll be more than happy to ablige!! :tt02:

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Oh "TG" but it is a rivalry,if you had as many friends as i do that are "Eagles" fans,you can understand that.Even ones that don't follow football too much become interested in the outcome of the game.It's water cooler bragging rights.Plus i can go to my local watering hole and stand even more proud.The owner digs the Eagles.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------
Intra-state,inner-state,in-state,inter-state. I like inter-state. We travel the interstate to get there. It's not too far to go to kick some Philly butt. In fact it is right next to a home game!!!!!!!:stirpot:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2008, 04:31 AM
Oh trust me I work with my share of eagle fans who think they are Gods gift to the NFL :bonk: You can't reason with a damn one of them it's like talking to a brick wall! LOL.

It is a rivalry for State bragging rights, yeah I'll give you that one..I just meant it wasn't on the same level as our divisional foes or the Pats for example. ;)

Stairwayto7
09-18-2008, 09:41 AM

Thanks, I hope we can make your dreams come true

memphissteelergirl
09-18-2008, 09:51 AM

Could not agree more, and we'll be happy to oblige you. :greengrin:

steelerschick1220
09-18-2008, 12:13 PM

I am sure that we will be more then happy to oblige you.

Dean Denton
09-18-2008, 12:42 PM
I hope your boys beat the f'n $h!t out the eagles this weekend. Eagles fans for the most part are the scum of the earth and deserve to suffer. Oh dont worry about that, we got it covered. We are going to beat them the same way we beat them last time. We are going to beat all the NFC east teams like we did last time. This weekend we are are going to expose 1 of 4 over-rated NFc teams. However Washington is not over-rated. Everyone knows that they are not that good. I cant wait to play the Giants. Eli will get smoked....

coggsnyrnyg
09-18-2008, 02:26 PM
I cant wait to play the Giants. Eli will get smoked....Haha. I recall some fans saying that back in January and February, as well. I can't wait either. Will be at the game, wearing a Umenyiora jersey with the Super Bowl XLII patch!!!!

Dean Denton
09-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Haha. I recall some fans saying that back in January and February, as well. I can't wait either. Will be at the game, wearing a Umenyiora jersey with the Super Bowl XLII patch!!!!
So, did you play the Steelers in Jan-Feb? Last time Eli faced the Steelers he lost in NY 33-30.
Who cares if you guys were able to beat a team that cheated their way to 3 Superbowls wins, and a 18-0 record heading into the playoffs last season. You will find the Steelers in Pittsburgh a little harder to deal with.
Ben is still pissed about Eli going ahead of him in the draft, and will make him pay everytime they take the field against eachother.
41-3 Steelers....thats a no brainer.

Clevelandsux
09-18-2008, 05:45 PM

Philly and Cleveland fans are the world's worst.

Stlrs4Life
09-18-2008, 05:58 PM

Hope we do to. And, please return the favor for us on the Browns. They are the real scum of the earth.

Mechem
09-18-2008, 06:00 PM
Actually I'd say its Cleveland then Cincinatti then Pats fans.

Lol sorry Mister Giants fan, you see your team is on our schedule and so therefore you receive the hate as well.

I look forward to the Steelers putting both YOUR TEAM and the EAGLES down one notch on the totem poll.

And the Giants had a nice Super bowl run but will not have enough defensive might to slow down the Steel solid offense.

steelcityrockers
09-18-2008, 07:45 PM
Funny, most of the Eagles fans I know (live about 45 minutes from Philly) are actually smei-reasonable people.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-18-2008, 08:12 PM
Funny, most of the Eagles fans I know (live about 45 minutes from Philly) are actually smei-reasonable people.

You have must found one of the few remaining pockets of fans who haven't been turned to the dark side of stubborness and stupidity :lol:

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-18-2008, 08:51 PM

I live in the city and there not reasonable at all.

steelcityrockers
09-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Maybe it is the whole South Jersey atmosphere? I have had plenty of arguments with them, and I ususally win. Now that I think about it though, they are stubborn.