PDA

View Full Version : Romeo, Romeo, you need to win the next two games

NOVA STEELERS
09-17-2008, 07:36 AM
(http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Romeo-Romeo-you-need-to-win-the-next-two-games?urn=nfl,108202)

http://f3.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_rumors__23/ept_sports_rumors-996636589-1198696190.jpg?ym.rDq.C3TRIuGGh

The next two weeks are the most important of Romeo Crennel's coaching career. If the Cleveland Browns (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cle/) are to have any chance of making the playoffs, they have to win this week in Baltimore and the following week at Cincinnati. Yes, they are must games, a phrase some of the Browns coaches probably hated when Phil Savage attached it to what became Sunday's 10-6 loss to Pittsburgh. The general manager didn't mean the season was over in Week 2 if they failed to beat Pittsburgh but until the Browns beat the Steelers at least once in a season, they probably will never make the playoffs. That's not putting extra pressure on the team, it's just stating the obvious. The losing streak against Pittsburgh is now 10, Crennel is 0-7. And the Browns are 0-2. Nothing good about any of that.
For the season finale in Pittsburgh on Dec. 28 to mean anything, they need to win the next two games. That's two conference games on the road which would make them 2-2 at the bye week and more importantly, 2-1 in the division.
Crennel has to rally his team. He needs to call them together and say (again if necessary) that there has been too much talk in Berea about injuries. He needs to remind some players who want new contracts that the team has had only one "decent" (his favorite word) season, and they have yet to make the playoffs. He has to stress the coaches will push the players to fill the holes of the missing starters and good teams don't fold when some players are hurt.

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: Good Stuff :greengrin: :grin1: :popcorn:

Ambridge
09-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Along with all of that maybe Romeo should go and brush-up on his clock management skills before the next game??

BlackGold4vr
09-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Romeo and Marvin Lewis may both be looking for new employment before the year is out. Which one will be fired first?

My money is on Marvin Lewis :yellowthumb:

JoeThomas
09-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Romeo and Marvin Lewis may both be looking for new employment before the year is out. Which one will be fired first?

My money is on Marvin Lewis :yellowthumb:

I agree. That team is in turmoil. We would have to be 1-5 or so before they can him. But id be in favor of it. Give our OC a chance to see if he is worth keeping. But im hoping that doesnt happen.

TEEMONT
09-17-2008, 11:45 AM
I agree. That team is in turmoil. We would have to be 1-5 or so before they can him. But id be in favor of it. Give our OC a chance to see if he is worth keeping. But im hoping that doesnt happen.

abandon ship!

ejsteeler
09-17-2008, 12:47 PM
abandon ship!

:rofl:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
09-17-2008, 01:58 PM
abandon ship!

the problem is the life rafts only hold 5-6 people..so the rest of:tt02: Cleveland is stuck in misery.

Lone Wolf
09-17-2008, 02:06 PM
That love affair didn't last too long. lol

HUNT4SEVEN
09-17-2008, 03:47 PM

A stain sighting:lol:Ur team is n turmoil every year:hilarious: Where is the rest of the stains that come in here talking smack? :nono:Clean ur house 1st b4 u talk about the next team:tt02::cope:

Brady Quinn
09-17-2008, 04:05 PM
CRENNEL HAS MADE SOME TERRIBLE DECISIONS SO FAR, BUT WHEN AN OFFENSE IS PLAYING AS POORLY AS OURS IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS COACH!

TEEMONT
09-17-2008, 04:56 PM
i love how humble they are now...lol

Ambridge
09-17-2008, 07:17 PM
abandon ship!

If they abandon ship the entire Browns team should tie Romeo Crennel's and Sean Rodgers hands and feet together and use them as a flotation devices/life preservers.
The whole team could survive on the high seas for weeks floating on those two whales.:greengrin:

steelerschick1220
09-17-2008, 09:42 PM
If they abandon ship the entire Browns team should tie Romeo Crennel's and Sean Rodgers hands and feet together and use them as a flotation devices/life preservers.
The whole team could survive on the high seas for weeks floating on those two whales.:greengrin:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Oh, that is the funniest thing I may have ever read!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!!!