PDA

View Full Version : 92 more reason I hate the browns!!!

LatrobePA
09-15-2008, 09:27 AM
ROGERS!! This fat tub a brown **** with the helmet to the shoulder was BS, I hope he gets a nice fine, cut into his bigmac funds!!

I wish nothing but the worse for the hole browns org.!!:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 09:32 AM
It was a total cheap shot, how in the hell are the refs not going to call that but then turn around and call Woodley for roughing the passer when he was already a half step away from Anderson when he threw the ball. Rogers' hit was totally uncalled for and he blatantly lowerd his shoulder and hit Ben right on his shoulder just to be an ***.

He better get fined for it..but he probably won't because Ben's name isn't Tom Brady.

Stairwayto7
09-15-2008, 09:37 AM
he is a fat slob, and it was a cheap shot. Blatant cheap shot

memphissteelergirl
09-15-2008, 09:39 AM
It was a total cheap shot, how in the hell are the refs not going to call that but then turn around and call Woodley for roughing the passer when he was already a half step away from Anderson when he threw the ball. Rogers' hit was totally uncalled for and he blatantly lowerd his shoulder and hit Ben right on his shoulder just to be an ***.

He better get fined for it..but he probably won't because Ben's name isn't Tom Brady.

Could not agree more...I was throwing a major fit..."How the hell is that NOT roughing the passer??" :cursin:

LatrobePA
09-15-2008, 09:45 AM
If I was a browns fan I'd be in hiding for a long time. Not just for the obvious that your team is overrated and still sucks, but the fact that your team has NO F'N CLASS!!!

Stairwayto7
09-15-2008, 09:55 AM
They are hiding, nobody is saying a word here in NE OHio

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Did we expect anything else out of them? Did you see Winslow at the end of the game on that last drive with 30 seconds to go, he wasn't even in the game, he was on the sideline throwing a temper tantrum. Those guys were running their mouths about how the streak was over, they were going to win, :blah: and in the end the fans just hang their heads and run away with their tails between their legs till they can come up with some excuse as to why they lost to us AGAIN!!

Like we told you before Browns fans, you can't buy a championship in free agency and you can't win a 2nd place schedule like you can a 4th place schedule!

BlackGold4vr
09-15-2008, 10:00 AM
The Shitstains are much more pretenders than contenders. I can only hope that the Stains need that last game of the year in Pittsburgh to make the playoffs. It would be nice to give them a giftwrapped Christmas present of a trip to their living room sofa's for the playoffs! :lol:

LatrobePA
09-15-2008, 10:22 AM
Funny thing, my neighbor and his kids are huge browns fans, the boy came down today and asked my 9yr old how many times was Ben sacked, my boys answer was the same as int's your QB threw!! LOL priceless!!

cybok0
09-15-2008, 10:27 AM
I bet Detroit was laughing all the way when they dumped that Fat Bastard. What a waste of space on the field. I don't see what makes him so great, hell the O-line was pushing around most of the game.:towelwave:

snowman79
09-15-2008, 10:39 AM
I agree with Top Gun if that had been Brady he would have got the call before he was even hit, it was nothing more than a cheap shot from a fat useless b*stard that was being owned by our O line all day. Not a great win guys but a win is a win thought the line did their job pretty well hats of to the D though great performance that pulled us through in the end. 2 games - 2 wins lets keep it going all the way and get OUR championship crown back. BELIEVE PEOPLE - WE ARE THE STEELERS -
HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO. !!!!!

TEEMONT
09-15-2008, 10:53 AM
I though it was BS that there was no call, but I like the way Rodgers plays. It ain't cheating if you don't get caught. QB's are way too protected in this league.

steelerschick1220
09-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I was steamed that there wasn't no call. It was obviously a cheap shot. Like Top Gun said I guess you only get calls in this league when your name is Tom Brady. I hope Rogers gets a fine. I doubt he will though.

TampaSteelGirl
09-15-2008, 12:06 PM
First of all who the hell names themself "Big Baby" in the NFL??? What about big dawg or soemthing like that..he's just mad cause he and his team suck so they try to take our QB out so we can't flourish! Little does he know Ben is a trooper! he'll fight till he can't fight no more! Fat slob!!! :yesnod:

Troyisabeast_43
09-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Did we expect anything else out of them? Did you see Winslow at the end of the game on that last drive with 30 seconds to go, he wasn't even in the game, he was on the sideline throwing a temper tantrum. Those guys were running their mouths about how the streak was over, they were going to win, :blah: and in the end the fans just hang their heads and run away with their tails between their legs till they can come up with some excuse as to why they lost to us AGAIN!!

Like we told you before Browns fans, you can't buy a championship in free agency and you can't win a 2nd place schedule like you can a 4th place schedule!

Exactly TG and it looks as if right now the Browns schedule looks much much tougher then the Steelers seeing that they have to now play the Bills and the Broncos two teams the Steelers do not have to play and are both looking very good and for real being that they are both 2-0 and on top of their respective divisions. This game tonight for all practical purposes unless the Steelers completely fall apart sealed up the AFC North division for the Steelers. The Browns even though it will only say 2 games in the standings are now basically 3 games behind the Steelers since they already lost the head to head tiebraker to them. The Browns play 4 out of their next 5 on the road at Baltimore and Cincy the next 2 weeks, then the bye week then they play the Giants at home who look very good, followed by games at Washington and Jacksonville which will be very very tough for the Browns as well. At this point I am more concerned about the Ravens in this division who are 1-0 and who the Steelers play in 2 weeks on Monday night then I am the Browns.

LatrobePA
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Ravens will struggle with a rook QB.

Troyisabeast_43
09-15-2008, 02:26 PM
Ravens will struggle with a rook QB.

Its why I said in my other posts with the win over the Browns last night combined with the Bengals looking as terrible as they have so far and having a brutal schedule the next 3 weeks, and the Ravens coming in here on a Monday night in 2 weeks where the Steelers havent lost a game in 17 years at home on a Monday night if the Steelers win this week in Philadelphia and go 3-0 they definitely will beat the Ravens here on Monday night. And if the Steelers go 4-0 one month into the season and already have tiebrakers over the Browns and Ravens to top it off cady bar the door because this division race will be over.

Clevelandsux
09-15-2008, 05:11 PM
I bet Detroit was laughing all the way when they dumped that Fat Bastard. What a waste of space on the field. I don't see what makes him so great, hell the O-line was pushing around most of the game.:towelwave:

You must have seen a different game than me. Rogers was all over the place.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

I was steamed that there wasn't no call. It was obviously a cheap shot. Like Top Gun said I guess you only get calls in this league when your name is Tom Brady. I hope Rogers gets a fine. I doubt he will though.

Well this is the same city that said that the Turkey Jones cheap shot on Terry Bradshaw in 1976 "one of Cleveland sports greatest moments"? The only way losers can win by taking cheap shots. Kind of like the kid you beat up on the school yard who puts a baseball bat to your head.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
i heard rogers is getting fined

Dean Denton
09-15-2008, 06:14 PM
That fat tub of goo that played or still plays for New England did the same thing to Ben last year. Remember that? Stepped through and knocked him to the ground like he weighed 140 not 240. I thought that was about as cheap as that hit last night. I think it Washington, but I could be wrong. He's the dude with 4 *** cheeks.

SteelerSteve
09-15-2008, 06:33 PM
The only consolation of that hit on Ben was Harrisons hit on Cribbs on the following return. I was like "take that ****ERS!"

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I though it was BS that there was no call, but I like the way Rodgers plays. It ain't cheating if you don't get caught. QB's are way too protected in this league. So you like the way he plays? getting pushed around all game then taking a cheap shot out of frustration? I agree that QB's are too protected in this league, but Rodgers is a fat piece of **** thats no ****ing good anyway.

Clevelandsux
09-16-2008, 10:11 PM
What I don't get is that they penalized Woodley but not Rogers?

Also I was reviewing the game. Number #52 for the Browns (can't think of his name), sacked Ben on our first drive. I noticed he stuck a foot right to Ben's head. Know I thought that was a blatant shot. I'm surprised nobody else saw this?

TampaSteelGirl
09-17-2008, 09:55 AM
What I don't get is that they penalized Woodley but not Rogers?

Also I was reviewing the game. Number #52 for the Browns (can't think of his name), sacked Ben on our first drive. I noticed he stuck a foot right to Ben's head. Know I thought that was a blatant shot. I'm surprised nobody else saw this?

well I saw his foot go around Ben's head but I didn't think it was blantant. It looked to me at least that he was rolling off Ben and not stomping on his head. I could be wrong but thats just what I saw.

Clevelandsux
10-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Anyone see Rogers last night vs Giants? He went directly for Eli Manning's knees twice. This guy is a fat piece of ****, cheap shot artist.

steelerschick1220
10-14-2008, 08:59 PM
I didn't get to see much of the game, but it really wouldn't surprise me if he had done that. He really seems to enjoy taking his cheap shots.

SteelersWoman
10-15-2008, 12:01 AM
With Eli giftwrapping 3 interceptions, can't imagine why they'd want him outta that game...

SteelfordWexler
10-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Anyone see Rogers last night vs Giants? He went directly for Eli Manning's knees twice. This guy is a fat piece of shiat, cheap shot artist.

I saw him fall on Eli as well early in the game. Madden may have made a comment about it. I thought it was cheap at the time. It was late, a lot like his hit on Ben. I wonder if the commish is sending him love letters like Hines gets. Do you think Hines should give Goodell the fat man's address?

Clevelandsux
10-15-2008, 04:46 PM
Cleveland likes to make legends of such players. A.K.A Turkey Jones. The only reason anyone remembers the "butter Ball" is because of his slam dunk of Bradshaw. Turkey Still talks and gloats about it. About the only thing he ever accomplished in his career.

dawgs
10-16-2008, 12:08 AM
ROGERS!! This fat tub a brown shiat with the helmet to the shoulder was BS, I hope he gets a nice fine, cut into his bigmac funds!!

I wish nothing but the worse for the hole browns org.!!:tt02:

Are you talkin about when he bull rushed the center and threw his head into the guys chest?? because theres nothin wrong with it. designed play that worked.

I would never wish the worse for anyone because that would include injuries and thats not cool man. Rogers is a very nice guy that i had the plessure of talkin with for a few min and getting his autograph. He is clearly one of the best at his postition and has shown it here in cleveland. probowl is pretty much a givin. plus hampton is fat, rogers is a beast. big difference. like 5-6 rolls different.

--- Added 10/15/2008 at 11:02 PM ---

Cleveland likes to make legends of such players. A.K.A Turkey Jones. The only reason anyone remembers the "butter Ball" is because of his slam dunk of Bradshaw. Turkey Still talks and gloats about it. About the only thing he ever accomplished in his career.

Breadshaw was a very disrespectful person during his playing days, so what comes around goes around. bradshaw is 2 steps from the looney bin right no anyway.

Also turkey did go and visit bradshaw at the hospital, and really does feel bad. although it did make him famaus.

--- Added 10/15/2008 at 11:05 PM ---

I saw him fall on Eli as well early in the game. Madden may have made a comment about it. I thought it was cheap at the time. It was late, a lot like his hit on Ben. I wonder if the commish is sending him love letters like Hines gets. Do you think Hines should give Goodell the fat man's address?

NOPE IS WAS NOT LATE!! rogers can't stop on the dime and everyone knows that. But he hit him right after the ball was thrown. Sine those time stopping controls that adam sandler has are fake, rogers could not stop time and avoid falling on top of eli. Plus rogers is not known for cheap shots like ward is.

--- Added 10/15/2008 at 11:08 PM ---

Anyone see Rogers last night vs Giants? He went directly for Eli Manning's knees twice. This guy is a fat piece of shiat, cheap shot artist.

OMG GET A BRAIN AND SOME EYES WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!

rogers did hit eli's knee, but look behind rogers and u will see a OL men tackling him. could not help it, thats why the ref was 5 steps away did not throw the flag. anymore lies john mcCain?? whats next, rogers was teaching sex to 2 year olds?? common people.

LatrobePA
10-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Funny thing is, this ******** hasn't been out posting in 3 weeks, and now his sorry *** team finally won a game he's gonna start again.

Oh well I guess after the Skins kick the **** out of them Sunday he'll be gone again!!

Remember **** stain, your team doesn't have 2 weeks to game plan for this weekend!!

dawgs
10-16-2008, 11:02 AM
Funny thing is, this ******** hasn't been out posting in 3 weeks, and now his sorry *** team finally won a game he's gonna start again.

Oh well I guess after the Skins kick the shiat out of them Sunday he'll be gone again!!

Remember shiat stain, your team doesn't have 2 weeks to game plan for this weekend!!

mybe you take computers when your on vacation, But not me. I have already said that.

plus when I would get on the computer like once a week to fix my fantasy teams there was no topics for me to comment on in here. it was pretty slow.

--- Added 10/16/2008 at 10:02 AM ---

Oh well I guess after the Skins kick the shiat out of them Sunday he'll be gone again!!

Remember shiat stain, your team doesn't have 2 weeks to game plan for this weekend!!

I was also on here the day after the browns lost to shitsburgh.

Dean Denton
10-16-2008, 11:22 AM
mybe you take computers when your on vacation, But not me. I have already said that.

plus when I would get on the computer like once a week to fix my fantasy teams there was no topics for me to comment on in here. it was pretty slow.

--- Added 10/16/2008 at 10:02 AM ---

I was also on here the day after the browns lost to shiatsburgh. Hey, I'm glad the Browns beat the Giants. My buddy still has not picked up the Phone. I'll bet he's waiting to see if the Steelers lose to the Bungles. I'll bet my phone rings off the hook then. I cant believe he went and bought a stupid Eli Jersey. First off if I were a Giants fan the only Jersey I would get would be LT.
Do you ever notice that when your team loses all your friends call, but if they win the phone never rings unless its your mom calling to say she caught the game, and was wondering how drunk you were....lol

SteelfordWexler
10-16-2008, 12:08 PM
--- Added 10/15/2008 at 11:02 PM ---

NOPE IS WAS NOT LATE!! rogers can't stop on the dime and everyone knows that. But he hit him right after the ball was thrown. Sine those time stopping controls that adam sandler has are fake, rogers could not stop time and avoid falling on top of eli. Plus rogers is not known for cheap shots like ward is.

Exactly. Maybe he couldn't stop, but he wrapped him up and fell on him. Obviously driving Eli into the ground after the ball was away. It honestly looked cheap - but these things happen all of the time.

ejsteeler
10-16-2008, 12:52 PM
dawgs, talk to a few players, like the media does, about Ward. He is not known for "cheap shots", he is known for playing tough football ,the way it is meant to be played. Fans of other teams call it cheap because they hate the fact that he ruins their teams playmaking ability. :yesnod:

dawgs
10-16-2008, 01:18 PM
dawgs, talk to a few players, like the media does, about Ward. He is not known for "cheap shots", he is known for playing tough football ,the way it is meant to be played. Fans of other teams call it cheap because they hate the fact that he ruins their teams playmaking ability. :yesnod:

I have called into shows before and asked that question. they say ward is a very physical blocker and if your not watching him at all times, no matter where u are and where the play is he will get it. meaning cheap shot.

Players say the same thing all the time when they are asked about the steelers offence. watch out for ward, he will hit you at anytime during the game.

ward is a very good blocker as we all know, But there is no question he will jack you even if your not in the play, with is why he has so many fines.

Your question ej is kinda stupid. Not many players, coaches, media guys will call someone a cheap shoter on air. thats just a bad move.

ejsteeler
10-16-2008, 01:25 PM
I have called into shows before and asked that question. they say ward is a very physical blocker and if your not watching him at all times, no matter where u are and where the play is he will get it. meaning cheap shot.

Players say the same thing all the time when they are asked about the steelers offence. watch out for ward, he will hit you at anytime during the game.

ward is a very good blocker as we all know, But there is no question he will jack you even if your not in the play, with is why he has so many fines.

Your question ej is kinda stupid. Not many players, coaches, media guys will call someone a cheap shoter on air. thats just a bad move.

You are making assumptions and still fall into the category I said above. He plays through the whistle the way yoiu are supposed to. Too many of the pampered rich atheletes stop doing that very soon in their carreer if they ever did it at all. He is the exception and plays it right. If the play is coming his way, or the player looks to be going towards the play, he will make a block and he will make a full strength block until the whistle is blown. How many times have you sen people from opposite sides of the field coming in to make a play when they should not have made it that far? Always because other wide receivers do not block the way they should. Your analysis is kinda stupid and I did not ask a question. :yesnod:

dawgs
10-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Exactly. Maybe he couldn't stop, but he wrapped him up and fell on him. Obviously driving Eli into the ground after the ball was away. It honestly looked cheap - but these things happen all of the time.

talking about different plays there man. when he hit eli's leg, manning just fell to the side, rogers did not fall on him. rogers was tackled from behind. not his problem.

you are ALLOWED to hit a guy after he throws the ball man. just can't be to long after he throws the ball, if you are already 1 steps from him, refs won't expect a 350+ pounder to stop or dodge the QB.

When hines ward jacks a player its just a tough hard nosed play, but if a browns player does it its a cheap shot?? explain.

ejsteeler
10-16-2008, 01:31 PM
When hines ward jacks a player its just a tough hard nosed play, but if a browns player does it its a cheap shot?? explain.

If you don't know the difference between a cheap shot and playing football there are no explanations I can give you that that I haven't already expressed that will help. You simply call it the way you want it to be instead of how it is. It is what it is. :cope:

dawgs
10-16-2008, 01:36 PM
If you don't know the difference between a cheap shot and playing football there are no explanations I can give you that that I haven't already expressed that will help. You simply call it the way you want it to be instead of how it is. It is what it is. :cope:

ward jacks a guy who is just standing there on the other side of the field. thats a tough hard nosed play.

rogers being tackled into the QB. cheapshot??

Ya I guess I have no clue.:willybs:

ejsteeler
10-16-2008, 01:39 PM
ward jacks a guy who is just standing there on the other side of the field. thats a tough hard nosed play.

Ya I guess I have no clue.:willybs:

You don't and I don't know what you are talking about. I never said anything about Rogers. And the guy is not standing there, he is making a move toward the play. See what is and not what you think it is. :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
10-16-2008, 03:49 PM

Ya I guess I have no clue.:willybs: If Ward ever did hit someone that was just standing there, then thats not on Ward. What thats called is Ward waking someone up. If your just standing there and Ward is lined up across from you, you deserve to get your clock cleaned. Pay attention to what your doing. I'm sure if that were the case, that other players coached, and team ripped him for not doing his job.

If a boxer drops his hands should you wait for him to cover up before you try and clean his clock?....Duh

LatrobePA
10-16-2008, 03:59 PM
You learn from pee wee all the way up, if your standing straight up and down, there's a good chance your gonna get drilled. Ward makes sure they don't forget that!!!

dawgs
10-16-2008, 04:38 PM
If Ward ever did hit someone that was just standing there, then thats not on Ward. What thats called is Ward waking someone up. If your just standing there and Ward is lined up across from you, you deserve to get your clock cleaned. Pay attention to what your doing. I'm sure if that were the case, that other players coached, and team ripped him for not doing his job.

If a boxer drops his hands should you wait for him to cover up before you try and clean his clock?....Duh

So if a reciever catches a ball and is 60 yards down field. should the center be running down there??? NO!!! Not saying ward laid out a center, but just to kill your point.

by the way, if a boxer loses a glove that would be very odd. there taped so tight it takes a knife to get most off. also if it were to happen the match would be stopped. because the ref can't allow the guy will no glove to push the other guy in the face like that.

speaking of boxing. LETS GO KELLY PAVLIC!!!!

$teelersRule
10-16-2008, 04:46 PM
So if a reciever catches a ball and is 60 yards down field. should the center be running down there??? NO!!! Not saying ward laid out a center, but just to kill your point.

by the way, if a boxer loses a glove that would be very odd. there taped so tight it takes a knife to get most off. also if it were to happen the match would be stopped. because the ref can't allow the guy will no glove to push the other guy in the face like that.

are you on drugs or just a focking retard?:banging:

Dean Denton
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM

speaking of boxing. LETS GO KELLY PAVLIC!!!! What does the center running down field have to do with anything? I think your confusing yourself. The point was to always pay attention to limit mistakes like getting smacked at the line because you were looking at the pretty girl in the stands.

And I didn't say anything about losing a glove. I said dropping your hands. That means putting your hands down. Not protecting yourself. If I need to use smaller words let me know.

Oh, and you are right...Go Pavlik. Love that kid. Hope 170 isn't to heavy for him.

dawgs
10-16-2008, 04:54 PM
What does the center running down field have to do with anything? I think your confusing yourself. The point was to always pay attention to limit mistakes like getting smacked at the line because you were looking at the pretty girl in the stands.

And I didn't say anything about losing a glove. I said dropping your hands. That means putting your hands down. Not protecting yourself. If I need to use smaller words let me know.

Oh, and you are right...Go Pavlik. Love that kid. Hope 170 isn't to heavy for him.

after the the ball is thrown downfield the OL men are done. so they do just stand there. Is it fair to jack one of them?? no.

I thought u just met dropping a glove not dropping the hands. Im not a huge boxing fan other then my hometown boy kelly pavlic. guy is worth millions and stays in youngstown, gotta love it.

Stairwayto7
10-16-2008, 05:02 PM
after the the ball is thrown downfield the OL men are done. so they do just stand there. Is it fair to jack one of them?? no.

I thought u just met dropping a glove not dropping the hands. Im not a huge boxing fan other then my hometown boy kelly pavlic. guy is worth millions and stays in youngstown, gotta love it.

Try staying on subject! Whats Kelly Pavlic having millions have to do with you! Youngstown is such a shithole that he is probably waiting to buy the entire city anyway, then he`ll burn it.

Dean Denton
10-16-2008, 05:08 PM

I thought u just met dropping a glove not dropping the hands. Im not a huge boxing fan other then my hometown boy kelly pavlic. guy is worth millions and stays in youngstown, gotta love it. Then to answer your question, yes you block the OL. I dont see how that is any different than when a QB throws an INT. Once that happens you can level the QB. In football you better keep your head on a swivel at all times. The play is never done until the whistle blows. You never stop blocking...ever. Didn't you ever play ball?

Stairwayto7
10-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Then to answer your question, yes you block the OL. I dont see how that is any different than when a QB throws an INT. Once that happens you can level the QB. In football you better keep your head on a swivel at all times. The play is never done until the whistle blows. You never stop blocking...ever. Didn't you ever play ball?

I`ve played alot of football, and we would be running miles monday mornings if we didn`t play until the whistle blew.

Dean Denton
10-16-2008, 05:34 PM
I`ve played alot of football, and we would be running miles monday mornings if we didn`t play until the whistle blew.
I know what you mean. Wonder what they do in the pros? Like that guy Ward dropped at the line. I wonder if they fined him for forgetting ther fundamentals of pee wee league. lol

DIESELMAN
10-17-2008, 01:22 AM
Most of us called it in the preseason when the Shitstains were trying to buy a championship, its not going to work!!! The Shitstains, just like the Ratbirds and Bungholes are 1 year wonders, always have been, always will be!!! All you Shitstain fans had better get used to it, hell you should already be used to being losers. Hope is one thing, but to constantly lie to yourselves year in and year out has got to be ****ing with your heads.

ejsteeler
10-17-2008, 09:18 AM

For the record, your posts are the epitome of stupid. :yesnod:

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and are here just to cause shiat. Go back to your clown board where you beat on each other for being the worst fans of a terrible team. :yellowthumb: :cope: