View Full Version : Cleveland S.O.B.'s/S.O.S.'s

DBR96A
09-15-2008, 04:00 AM
S.O.B.'s = Same Old Browns :lol:

S.O.S.'s = Same Old Stains :helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 10:38 AM
:lol:

Man that team just cannot put it together for 60 minutes to save their life. Between the dropped passes, INT's, bad play calls, poor clock management, and players throwing temper tantrums it's almost beyond funny :evilshake:

:haha: :lol: :hilarious: :bluelol: :rofl:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-15-2008, 12:05 PM
S.O.B.'s = Same Old Browns :lol:

S.O.S.'s = Same Old Stains :helmet:

NICE:yellowthumb::tt02::cope: GO STEELERS:yellowthumb:

DBR96A
09-15-2008, 02:56 PM
:lol:

Man that team just cannot put it together for 60 minutes to save their life. Between the dropped passes, INT's, bad play calls, poor clock management, and players throwing temper tantrums it's almost beyond funny :evilshake:

:haha: :lol: :hilarious: :bluelol: :rofl:

Or, simply put, they're just mind****ed. Congratulations, Cleveland! You've been mind****ed by the Pittsburgh Steelers. :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
09-15-2008, 03:20 PM
Seems to me they may need a new coach, that guy has done some really bad play calling the last couple weeks. He's 2 cans short of a six pack! :yesnod:

DBR96A
09-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Seems to me they may need a new coach, that guy has done some really bad play calling the last couple weeks. He's 2 cans short of a six pack! :yesnod:

Eh, he doesn't need a six-pack considering he more closely resembles a keg anyway.

TEEMONT
09-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Man I wished I lived closer to some browns fans....I love their misery, I feed off of it.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 04:44 PM
I love these type of threads....Knocking the Browns and calling them same old stains...But yet we won by a grand total of four points with all the blunders you mentioned by the Browns....What does that say about our team?.....

I know the excuses already so save them....lol

steelerschick1220
09-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Eh, he doesn't need a six-pack considering he more closely resembles a keg anyway.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I do not think that this team could play a complete game of football if their lives depended on it. My personal fave was the clock management. Or lack thereof.

DBR96A
09-15-2008, 08:49 PM
I love these type of threads....Knocking the Browns and calling them same old stains...But yet we won by a grand total of four points with all the blunders you mentioned by the Browns....What does that say about our team?.....

Weather is the great equalizer. You've seen what the high-scoring Indianapolis Colts look like when they have to play in inclement weather, no?

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Weather is the great equalizer. You've seen what the high-scoring Indianapolis Colts look like when they have to play in inclement weather, no?

Correct me if i'm wrong the Colts play in a Dome.....:lol: Steelers play their home games in the elements....I don't want to hear excuses just want to see results.....

BlacknGold Bleeder
09-16-2008, 12:47 AM

Don't matter just win baby !! We could win every game by 1 and I'm happy !!

DBR96A
09-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong the Colts play in a Dome.....:lol: Steelers play their home games in the elements....I don't want to hear excuses just want to see results.....

The Colts do play in a dome, but you're missing my point. Whenever they've had to play in bad weather, they haven't scored as much. Besides, not every outdoor game is played in poor weather conditions, so outdoor teams are only somewhat more used to it than dome teams are. Furthermore, rain is one form of bad weather, but high winds are an entirely different animal. High winds can take a perfectly-thrown ball and blow it off course. In that scenario, a mere incomplete pass is the best case.

ejsteeler
09-16-2008, 11:40 AM

You did see results.....we won. :yellowthumb: