BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 12:31 AM
Clock management sucks

Can't finish drives

Untimely turnovers

Dropped passes in crucial points of the game

Secondary can't cover anybody

Poor play calling

Overall it's the same old story and another loss against a superior team once again. It must really suck even more to be a browns fan now..can you say 0-2 !!!!!!!! :rofl:

this was a HUGE win for us and being up 2-0 against the main division contender beside us is a great thing..now we need to build on it and increase the lead!

Iron City South
09-15-2008, 12:38 AM
So let it be written ....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3227/2843339353_655dcd6c1d.jpg?v=0

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 12:40 AM
Same ole Clowns but we only won by 4...lol....I'm happy with the win but we better play better then we did today....We don't play the same ole Clowns every week...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 12:41 AM
You can count on Crennel to blow the clock manangement and somebody on their team to kill a drive :lol:

It wasn't pretty but it was a win and I'll take it for sure. there is definitely room for improvement though but they fought through it.

steelerschick1220
09-15-2008, 12:43 AM
Wasn't the prettiest win, but I will take it gladly. That was some of the screwiest clock management I have ever seen in a game.

DBR96A
09-15-2008, 12:51 AM
When I found out that the remnants of Hurricane Ike would pass through Cleveland, I figured it'd be a low-scoring game. The wind can destroy an offensive gameplan, and so can the rain, especially when it's on-and-off like it was, because it makes the ball very slick. (It'd be better off if the ball were completely drenched.)

steelcitysfinestXL
09-15-2008, 12:56 AM
Same ole Clowns but we only won by 4...lol....I'm happy with the win but we better play better then we did today....We don't play the same ole Clowns every week...

I agree, but all things considered, we did well at things we could control ie: Blocking, Tackling and assignments. Passing, kicking and kick returning kinda has to get a pass due to the weather. We def are an unfinished product, but the fundamentals seem concrete on this team which is good!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 01:00 AM
I agree, but all things considered, we did well at things we could control ie: Blocking, Tackling and assignments. Passing, kicking and kick returning kinda has to get a pass due to the weather. We def are an unfinished product, but the fundamentals seem concrete on this team which is good!!!

Don't get me wrong I'm always happy with a win...But I just don't want this to turn into 2007 again....Off to a great start beating cup cakes and building a false hope....I want another Super Bowl...I have been let down to many times and 1 isn't good enough...:lol:

steelcitysfinestXL
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM
LOL, yeah the verdict is still out on HOU and CLE!!!! They were both supposed to be "the sexy picks" in the AFC to vastly improve... and they both look like booty!! But like you said, gotta be happy with a win... atleast were winning the games were supposed to win unlike DEN,NYJ,BAL and ARI last year!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 01:10 AM
Did you guys see Winslow on that last drive with 30 secs to go, he wouldnt even go intot he game !! What a punk *** !! Dude whines more than Ray Lewis !!

Moondog
09-15-2008, 01:14 AM
This just in: In light of tonight's events, Kellen jr. has decided to take a page out of Chad Ocho Cinco's book and change his last name to Losefast.

yinzer
09-15-2008, 01:24 AM
Don't get me wrong I'm always happy with a win...But I just don't want this to turn into 2007 again....Off to a great start beating cup cakes and building a false hope....I want another Super Bowl...I have been let down to many times and 1 isn't good enough...:lol:

don't be paranoid. this IS 2008. and, do you really think that the texans and the browns are "cup cakes"????? didn't think so. wake up.

Clevelandsux
09-15-2008, 01:24 AM
The elements were bad. Half the electricity was out in NE Ohio. I agree it wasn't pretty, but not everyone will be. I'm happy we won.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 01:31 AM
don't be paranoid. this IS 2008. and, do you really think that the texans and the browns are "cup cakes"????? didn't think so. wake up.

The Browns and Texans are not exactly the class of the league when it comes to good football teams.....Steelers should beat these teams and they have....But they better be prepared to bring it next week against Philly....10 points won't cut it against the Eagles...

yinzer
09-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Did you guys see Winslow on that last drive with 30 secs to go, he wouldnt even go intot he game !! What a punk *** !! Dude whines more than Ray Lewis !!

he likes to fluff. i thought you knew.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

The Browns and Texans are not exactly the class of the league when it comes to good football teams.....Steelers should beat these teams and they have....But they better be prepared to bring it next week against Philly....10 points won't cut it against the Eagles...

well, let me know when you rank the studs of the league so i can watch some games. come on, man.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 01:58 AM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

well, let me know when you rank the studs of the league so i can watch some games. come on, man.

The Texans and Browns are far from studs of the league...If you think they are then you're dreaming....:lol:

We beat the Browns which we always do.....ok big ****ing deal....I'm not impressed...:lol: especially by 4 points...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 02:09 AM
We did have some missed opportunities in this game, make no mistake about it. Hines dropped 2 big passes, Ben held onto the ball way too long and ended up getting sacked a few times, so yeah there is room for improvement.

Considering how bad Cleveland is against us, the weather, and even leaving opportunities to score on the field and we still won??? that shows not only how bad the Browns are against us and other quality teams but also shows that even in adversity we find a way to win.

we will be tested next week vs Philly, you can bet on that.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-15-2008, 02:29 AM
We did have some missed opportunities in this game, make no mistake about it. Hines dropped 2 big passes, Ben held onto the ball way too long and ended up getting sacked a few times, so yeah there is room for improvement.

Considering how bad Cleveland is against us, the weather, and even leaving opportunities to score on the field and we still won??? that shows not only how bad the Browns are against us and other quality teams but also shows that even in adversity we find a way to win.

we will be tested next week vs Philly, you can bet on that.

See I don't fault Ben for holding onto the ball to long..Rather him take a sack then risk a turn over (especially in the sloppy conditions)....I'm really heated about Bruce Arians...Thought it was total Arians **** the bed called game....He really made this game closer then it really should have been...

I'm not happy with just skating by...I wanted to destroy the Browns....:lol:

was hoping for 31-6....lol especially after all the hype the Browns have received.....I'm sure I'll be in a better mood tomorrow after the win has set in completely....I spend much emotion during a game so it takes me some time to calm down from it...lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 02:38 AM
Early on both defenses were playing well and neither offense was doing much of anything, although we atleast moved the ball alittle. The difference and the encouraging thing to see was that we adjusted and began to settle down and put some drives together. Whereas the Browns continued to struggle until right before the half and even then they couldn't cash in. Good teams adjust to the game on the fly and bad ones don't know how to overcome when things don't go right.

I wanted it to be a 45-0 game personally :greengrin: but it just seemed tonight with the wind only at our backs for quarters 1 and 3 that really limited our ability to stretch the field so Arians had to adjust the game plan. We established Willie and that helped run a lot of clock time off but more importantly the OL got to go on the offensive and maul some people instead of sitting back having to just pass block. All the big pass plays came during those quarters and the others we really concentrated on running the ball and it worked out pretty well. Don't get me wrong, Arians drove me nuts with some of those calls for sure, but overall I think it worked out pretty well.

We destroyed Houston like we should have, we beat Cleveland like we should have even in bad weather conditions so we've got some momentum but now the real test will come next week when we play the eagles and see how good they really are and vice versa.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-15-2008, 02:41 AM
I said the Clowns would b 0-2,i just wanna know where are all the Clowns fans that post here?:dunno: they have been ghost every since the season started:lol:Here's 2 u an ur team Clowns fans:doublefinger::biteme:

Prosdo
09-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Horrible clock management and what was with that field goal. I am surprised they didn't go for the TD. I somewhat expected a better game from the Browns.

Stairwayto7
09-15-2008, 08:48 AM
The problem I had was that we didn`t play well either. To many 3rd and longs, and too many drop passes. Who would have thought that Hines would drop a TD. Although it wasnt the greatest pass, its still one that we expect Hines to make.

yinzer
09-15-2008, 09:05 AM

unless there's another hurricane blowing through...

Stairwayto7
09-15-2008, 09:25 AM
On thing in our favor is that the eagles play tonite, so maybe they`ll get a little banged on thier short week

DIESELMAN
09-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Bad weather or not, we should have severely beaten the shitstains. FWP and Co. should have ran over that over rated DL of theirs with no problems. Its inevitable, we do play down to the level of competition at times. :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-15-2008, 01:19 PM
the strength of the Browns is their front 7, their secondary is ****. I wish we'd have been able to attack downfield more but the weather stopped most of that. I think in better weather conditions the game would have been more high scoring and our WR's and Heath would have been able to torch them all day long. It's a W so I'll take it. Plus it's the AFCN, those games are not usually blowouts. If you look over the years with divisional games between all the teams the scores are usually atleast somewhat close atleast heading into the 4th quarter.

TampaSteelGirl
09-15-2008, 03:07 PM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Hey the Eagles have been playing well so far. I don't think they are a team to be taken lightly. I think they may give Dallas a run for their money tonight so that being said, we need to be seriously ready for the Eagles next week! :yellowthumb:

Silverback 92
09-15-2008, 04:56 PM
clowns are to caught up in their pre season media hype

Clevelandsux
09-15-2008, 05:43 PM
Do you guys freaking realize how bad the conditions were? Quit your whining!!! Several people I work attended the game, and said they left because the weather was so poor.
350,000 people here in NE Ohio are without power. (thankfully i'm not one of them as we speak). 60 mph winds! It's hard to establish a passing game or any offense in windy, sloppy rainy weather. It contrast I think Ben did a descent job. He made the throws when needed. It was a possession type of game. We could run, Cleveland could not. Sort of like the Miami game last year.

Personally I think the weather conditions favored Cleveland than they did us. Had we played in good weather I doubt they hold us to only 10 points.

Had Tomlin opted to kick that fg we would have won 13-6. But there was a strong wind and he did not want to risk a block, or kick off to Cribbs.

It was oner of those games where the elements played a factor. We won! Willie played good, so did Ben. Our defense kept the Browns out of the end zone. They made two key turnovers as well.

Snap out of it!!!!!:eek1:

Stlrs4Life
09-15-2008, 11:18 PM
Steelers deal upstart Browns humbling dose of reality
By Steve Wyche | NFL.com
Senior Writer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80ad2268&template=with-video&confirm=true)

CLEVELAND -- Fresh off catching an 11-yard pass and scoring the game's only touchdown in Pittsburgh's 10-6 victory over Cleveland Sunday night, Hines Ward turned his back to the jeering Browns fans and scraped his cleats into the end zone, tossing wet turf into the rain and swirling wind behind him. A human lawn job of sorts.

"I was marking my turf," the Steelers wide receiver said.

Though the gesture was meant as retribution to fans whom Ward said spoke bad about his "mama," it also may have symbolized Pittsburgh (2-0) staking its place as the class of the AFC North. Cleveland and cross-state Cincinnati are winless in two games and Baltimore had the momentum of a season-opening victory put on hold by Hurricane Ike. Those teams are already playing catchup -- again.

Pittsburgh, at this early stage of the season, is the team to beat in the North, as it routinely is, once the trendy picks have to actually beat the Steelers to make their turf. Cleveland was the flashy pick to leapfrog the Steelers after it finished 10-6 last season and looked like a team on the rise. Cincinnati was there a few years ago, but has fallen to the wayside.

Last 17 Steelers-Browns games (including playoffs)
|Steelers|Browns
Wins|16|1
Points/game|24.9|14.5
Turnovers|22|39
Sacks|54|31

When expectations and grandeur that are so foreign to some franchises finally come calling, reality tends to set in. The supposed upstarts have to live up to the hype and motivated opponents. Often times, that's too much to bear. That's where Pittsburgh, which possesses a humble, but threatening swagger, feels it has an advantage.

"Cleveland had a great year, they have great talent, but we are the division champion from last year," Ward said. "We do have a nucleus of guys with the exception of a couple players here or there. We've been through the hard times. We know what it takes week in and week out. We don't overreact. We don't care if we don't get all the pub."

Cleveland's season hardly appears to be spiraling toward failure. It was stout against Pittsburgh's offense and it seemingly has the personnel to compete with just about any team in the NFL. Yet its mental makeup might not quite be to the level of its longtime bitter rival from Pittsburgh. For the Browns, players and even managerial personnel declared this game as a "must win" and hugely important, seeing as the Steelers had beaten them nine consecutive times before kickoff.

Now the slide has reached double digits, currently the longest consecutive games losing streak to a single opponent in the league.

It is too early to declare Pittsburgh the class of the AFC, with New England, Buffalo, Tennessee and Denver bursting out the gates, and Indianapolis and the New York Jets poised to get rolling once their perennial Pro Bowl quarterbacks get re-acclimated. Yet, here the Steelers are again, knocking on the door of AFC supremacy.

The defense is what is seemingly always is: tough, smart, physical and opportunistic. In two games, the Steelers have allowed 23 points, recorded seven sacks and nabbed four interceptions, including two against the Browns, with safety Troy Polamalu's pick of a Derek Anderson pass near Pittsburgh's end zone at the end of the first half spoiling Cleveland's best chance at a touchdown.

Offensively, tailback Willie Parker has gone over 100 yards in both games, totaling 243 rushing yards and three touchdowns. He's been so dependable, the Steelers didn't even bother putting rookie first-rounder Rashard Mendenhall in the backfield against the Browns.

Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has been reliable and steady (25-of-33, 323 yards, three touchdowns in two games), as usual, even though he has an undisclosed right (throwing) shoulder injury that coach Mike Tomlin said the team is monitoring. Tomlin would not confirm or deny a report by NBC that Roethlisberger suffered a shoulder separation after being sacked in the season opener against Houston.

Pittsburgh's receiving options are getting better now that Santonio Holmes is a big-play complement to Ward. The Steelers' major question mark, their offensive line, is coming around, as Parker's rushing total proves. Pass protection is still an issue but Tomlin is confident the unit will figure it out soon.

Where there is concern is in the return game, although the high wind and rain in Cleveland provided ample excuses for things being a relative mess.

Longest current win streaks against a foe

Teams|Wins
Pittsburgh over Cleveland|10
Buffalo over Cincinnati|9
New England over Buffalo|9
San Diego over Oakland|9

"We aren't going to apologize for our blemishes" Tomlin said about his team's far-from-flawless performance against Cleveland. "Our guys hung tough and played off each other. I like the resiliency of the men."

The biggest difference between Pittsburgh and its opponents thus far -- and likely down the road -- is the Steelers' penchant for making plays when they have to, players say. The two interceptions and Ward's touchdown after he dropped a scoring pass the previous play were the most noticeable examples of execution Sunday night.

However, equally -- if not more -- important were a pair of 19-yard gains (a completion from Roethlisberger to tight end Heath Miller and a run by Parker) in the final three minutes, resulting in clock-eating first downs and effectively sealing the victory.

There also was a 31-yard completion from Roethlisberger to Ward late in the third quarter, which Roethlisberger uncorked from his own end zone to Ward, who caught the ball near the sideline on the Pittsburgh 33. It dug the Steelers out of a very bad field-position hole, a highly important fact in a game played in a relative quagmire.

Ninety minutes before kickoff, Roethlisberger stood in nearly the same spot in the same end zone -- baseball hat on backward -- and repeatedly threw that pass to a team employee in a golf shirt and khakis at the 30-yard line. When it came time to make a play under pressure, it wasn't unfamiliar.

The same could be said if the Steelers continue on this winning course. They've been there before, so when it's time to do it again, it won't seem new or daunting.

livingthrudying
09-16-2008, 11:10 AM
you guys need to calm down, remnants of a hurricane, 50 - 60 mph winds, rain on and off, and you guys are complaining the WIN wasnt big enough?? No team in the league was going to do better sunday night in those conditions.

Get off arians back, everyone complains about how our play calling was so predictable before and now its not. Cant have it both ways, and we are winning so until we are losing be happy! IF your a fan show some support and give them a chance before being so pessimistic. :)

Stairwayto7
09-16-2008, 11:39 AM
you guys need to calm down, remnants of a hurricane, 50 - 60 mph winds, rain on and off, and you guys are complaining the WIN wasnt big enough?? No team in the league was going to do better sunday night in those conditions.

Get off arians back, everyone complains about how our play calling was so predictable before and now its not. Cant have it both ways, and we are winning so until we are losing be happy! IF your a fan show some support and give them a chance before being so pessimistic. :)

Good point! For me it wasn`t our offense as much as our defense wasn`t blitzing and thier wr`s came up with some ig third down catches late.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
09-16-2008, 11:57 AM
On thing in our favor is that the eagles play tonite, so maybe they`ll get a little banged on thier short week

Yea they played and looked pretty explosive..I'm anxious to see how our D does against them. This will be a true test on how good we are.

dawgs
09-16-2008, 02:45 PM
well I see most of you guys have never played in this kind of weather. I have. The browns main game plan as we all know is to throw the ball. well you can't do that very well in this game. the wind, plus DA's horrible acc, means the WR's can't even makes plays.

This game really means nothing to me. I new with this weather condition the browns had no chance because running the the ball is only good for us when we can spread the field and free up holes. With 8-9 guys in the box for the steelers plus how great they are at stopping the run means no chance for the browns.

Browns defense played pretty good. rogers was a man beast again. I was expecting alot more from cribbs, but the injury is no question holding him back.

By the way I was at the game. Was alot of fun and Had some great parties after.:yellowthumb: This game could give the browns defense alot of confridence for the season. No question browns are not a superbowl team and I never said they were. I love the offence and alot of great talent over there. Def line does looks much improved. LB and DB's will be the #1 concerns for this off-season. Browns are not that far away, even you guys should be able to admit that.

Dean Denton
09-16-2008, 02:59 PM
well I see most of you guys have never played in this kind of weather. I have. The browns main game plan as we all know is to throw the ball. well you can't do that very well in this game. the wind, plus DA's horrible acc, means the WR's can't even makes plays.

This game really means nothing to me. I new with this weather condition the browns had no chance because running the the ball is only good for us when we can spread the field and free up holes. With 8-9 guys in the box for the steelers plus how great they are at stopping the run means no chance for the browns.

Browns defense played pretty good. rogers was a man beast again. I was expecting alot more from cribbs, but the injury is no question holding him back.

By the way I was at the game. Was alot of fun and Had some great parties after.:yellowthumb: This game could give the browns defense alot of confridence for the season. No question browns are not a superbowl team and I never said they were. I love the offence and alot of great talent over there. Def line does looks much improved. LB and DB's will be the #1 concerns for this off-season. Browns are not that far away, even you guys should be able to admit that. Parker didn't have any trouble putting up 100+ yards on that Def, and they stacked the line too. And after watching last nights monday night Shootout, I find it hard to believe the Browns have any passing game at all. The Dallas D stinks and the Browns could only put up 10 points. Weather did play a big part in our game, but it really was the only thing keep you guys in it. If it was clear blue sky, Ben would have rained a 40 burger on that limp noodle you call a Defence. The Browns are who we thought they were!!!!!!.....lol

ejsteeler
09-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Parker didn't have any trouble putting up 100+ yards on that Def, and they stacked the line too. And after watching last nights monday night Shootout, I find it hard to believe the Browns have any passing game at all. The Dallas D stinks and the Browns could only put up 10 points. Weather did play a big part in our game, but it really was the only thing keep you guys in it. If it was clear blue sky, Ben would have rained a 40 burger on that limp noodle you call a Defence. The Browns are who we thought they were!!!!!!.....lol

:ditto:
sorry dawgs, things are progessing just as we said they would.....weather affected both teams equally and the better team won. :yesnod:

TampaSteelGirl
09-16-2008, 04:54 PM

By the way I was at the game. Was alot of fun and Had some great parties after.:yellowthumb: This game could give the browns defense alot of confridence for the season. No question browns are not a superbowl team and I never said they were. I love the offence and alot of great talent over there. Def line does looks much improved. LB and DB's will be the #1 concerns for this off-season. Browns are not that far away, even you guys should be able to admit that.

Just as I thought...more excuses on why you lost, i'm sure the game meant nothing to you because you lost! Yes the weather played a big part on both teams however, we overcame it and won so what does that say? We intercepted your QB 2 times, we kept Cribbs below the 30 yrd line, don'twant to hear about his injury, Ben played with a post seperated AC so......your injury excuse doesn't hold water.....As far as the "beast" Rodgers...he's a cheap shot fat a$$ turd. He was out to "hurt" our QB and nice face mask on Rodgers. Too bad the refs were sleeping when the late hit came into play on Ben...oh well we always prevail! No excuses, we didn't play the best we could have and yes the weather i'm sure was horrible but once again we beat the Browns and will continue to do so in the future.....oh yea and the commentators on NFL Sirius radio think your team is in real trouble...Just to let you know..:yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
09-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I was pissed about the weather though. I was hoping for a pasting of the Browns. The next time we play them it will be at the end of the season, and I doubt we have any starters in there. I see us beat out the Browns by 4-6 games in the end. I wanted us to show them that we are far better than Dallas. Now we have a massive test against Philly. This should be good. See ya Browns.....

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Just as I thought...more excuses on why you lost, i'm sure the game meant nothing to you because you lost! Yes the weather played a big part on both teams however, we overcame it and won so what does that say? We intercepted your QB 2 times, we kept Cribbs below the 30 yrd line, don'twant to hear about his injury, Ben played with a post seperated AC so......your injury excuse doesn't hold water.....As far as the best Rodgers...he's a cheap shot fat a$$ turd. He was out to "hurt" our QB and nice face mask on Rodgers. Too bad the refs were sleeping when the late hit came into play on Ben...oh well we always prevail! No excuses, we didn't play the best we could have and yes the weather i'm sure was horrible but once again we beat the Browns and will continue to do so in the future.....oh yea and the commentators on NFL Sirius radio think your team is in real trouble...Just to let you know..:yellowthumb: Why do they think we are in trouble? Is it Bens shoulder?

steelersgal86
09-16-2008, 07:40 PM

:crying:making more excuses for your team....This game means nothing to you :rofl: that is why you were hear talking shiat for weeks about how you were gonna beat us....but now it means nothing...:duh:We played in the same weather the browns did and should be glad we did....because if the weather would have been better you would have got crushed....:eek1:

Stairwayto7
09-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Excuses, excuses! Rogers played very well? Hah, a couple times Parker got caught in the backfield and he fell on him big deal. The announcer made it a point to show how the Steelers offensive line handled him. Even the Plain Dealer ragged on him. The browns have shown no improvement to me. Just like last season, they cannot beat a good team, period. DA is overrated, and if Quinn were a man, he would have ended any controversy already. Quinn cannot beat this guy out, Bens second year he was winning Superbowls.

TampaSteelGirl
09-16-2008, 08:55 PM
I was pissed about the weather though. I was hoping for a pasting of the Browns. The next time we play them it will be at the end of the season, and I doubt we have any starters in there. I see us beat out the Browns by 4-6 games in the end. I wanted us to show them that we are far better than Dallas. Now we have a massive test against Philly. This should be good. See ya Browns.....

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Why do they think we are in trouble? Is it Bens shoulder?

NO I"m talking about the Browns...the commentators on NFL Sirius radio said the Browns, Jags and I forgot the 3rd team are in real trouble this year.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Excuses, excuses! Rogers played very well? Hah, a couple times Parker got caught in the backfield and he fell on him big deal. The announcer made it a point to show how the Steelers offensive line handled him. Even the Plain Dealer ragged on him. The browns have shown no improvement to me. Just like last season, they cannot beat a good team, period. DA is overrated, and if Quinn were a man, he would have ended any controversy already. Quinn cannot beat this guy out, Bens second year he was winning Superbowls.

Again on NFL Sirius radio today they said if the Browns go 0-3 or 0-4 that they should bring Brady Quinn up or at least the fans will be screaming for Brady to be brought up..Wow now that's promising!! :yellowthumb:

Clevelandsux
09-16-2008, 11:14 PM
Cleveland's favorite motto: wait till next year!

Next year was supposed to be this year. That's what all you Clowns fans have been sayin'.