PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever get sick of beating the Browns?

Clevelandsux
09-11-2008, 06:38 PM
This is the question I was pondering all day. I have lived in Northeast Ohio almost all of my life, and I have always been a Steelers fan.

I can remember as a kid not wanting to go to school after we lost to the Browns. I remember going to my first Steelers-Browns game when I was 12 and getting beer thrown at me at the old municipal stadium. I remember 51-0.
I remember losing to them in 1999(there first year back) and seeing all the Cleveland newspapers printing things posted on chatboards like this one from Steelers fans.

But, lately beating the Browns has been almost become second hand to us. Like taking candy from a baby. I think "maybe if we throw them a bone once in awhile" it would keep things interesting.Like letting your little brother beat you once in awhile. Most Clowns fans at work haven't been talking shiat this week. I think about that sad sportstown Cleveland really is from Modell moving the original Browns to Baltimore then winning a Super Bowl, something he could not do while in Cleveland. I think of Elway and the drive. Jose Mesa blowing the '97 world Series and Michael Jordon beating Craig Ehlo. I almost start to feel sorry for these ****s. Why do I get such enjoyment out of Pittsburgh kicking the Clowns asses every year.

It's been so long since we've lost to them I almost forget what it's like. Then I start talking to a few Clowns fans and I start to remember why I hate them so much.

Tell me your thoughts. Especially those of you that live in the Pitt-Ohio region like me.

BlitzburghNation
09-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Uh,,,,,,,NO !

That's like asking if your sick of :beer1: ,,,,,,,, :haha:

I am sick of hearing how good the Clowns are on paper,just like the bung-ho's last year,,,,:popcorn:
Proof is in the Tophy Case :towelwave:

We do our talking on the field !

TEEMONT
09-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I dunno...I personally, have never beaten the browns...

Clevelandsux
09-11-2008, 06:53 PM
I dunno...I personally, have never beaten the browns...

Well let's go put on our chinstraps and kick there asses!:cope:

K Train
09-11-2008, 07:06 PM
when was the last time the steelers lost to them? like 03?

TEEMONT
09-11-2008, 07:15 PM
when was the last time the steelers lost to them? like 03?

you were like 12 then....lol

Dean Denton
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
I never get sick of the Steelers beating anyone. The minute you do, they will lose to the stupid team. Crap, we almost lost last year. If We would have had anyone else at QB, we would have lost.

K Train
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
yep lol, its pretty crazy when you put it like that

Ambridge
09-11-2008, 07:51 PM
But, lately beating the Browns has been almost become second hand to us. Like taking candy from a baby. I think "maybe if we throw them a bone once in awhile" it would keep things interesting.

I think you're in need of some Immediate, Intense and long term Psychological Counceling!!

If the Steelers beat the Browns the next 50 times in a row I'd still want them to stomp all over them and kick them in the teeth....and then go ahead and demolish them 50 more times.

The very thought of feeling sorry for the likes of the Cleveland Browns should be declared unlawful......and it makes me nauseated to even think about it.
:greengrin::lol:

Stairwayto7
09-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Winning doesn`t get old, period.

Living in ne ohio, its fun the past 10 years.

Keep the streak going.

SteelerSteve
09-11-2008, 08:07 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO! Why would you want us to lose? I want to get to the superbowl and the only way to do that is to win games, not lose them:duh:

steelersgal86
09-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Winning doesn`t get old, period.

Living in ne ohio, its fun the past 10 years.

Keep the streak going.

:iagree: :gs:

Stairwayto7
09-11-2008, 08:24 PM
:iagree: :gs:

It`s almost as good as picking on your window licking sister! Not really, but thats a close second.

steelerschick1220
09-11-2008, 08:39 PM
I never get sick of seeing the Steelers win and personally, I will never get tired of seeing them beat the Browns. I don't care how they do it. Last second field goal or a butt whoopin, either way is fine with me. I mean, just the thought of actually losing to the Browns makes me not feel very well inside.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
09-11-2008, 08:43 PM
The Steelers could go 2-14. If the two wins were against the Browns, then i'd be happy. That is how much i hate the Clowns. :brownsflag:

Clevelandsux
09-11-2008, 08:59 PM
First of all, I never get sick of beating the Browns! I have no sympathy for there sorry assed dawg pound low life inbred redneck fans.

Nobody hates the Clowns more than I. I hate the Clowns for other reasons than hating other teams. I hate the Patriots because they stopped us going to the SB twice. I hate the Cowboys because they are good.

I never hated the Browns because they were good. I hate them because number one they are a division rival and I hate there fans and there stupid crack smoking media here in Cleveland. Building them up year after year and trying to categorize them as being being in the level as the Steelers.

Clowns fans will never admit to being an inferior franchise than the Steelers. All they start talking about is jim Brown, how many championship they won before 1910. What great passionate fans they have. How I am a traitor for rooting for the Steelers.

I'd root for Hitler before I rooted for the browns. I'll tell you what, it was a great thread for "Clowns" week!

yinzer
09-11-2008, 09:44 PM
are you serious?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-11-2008, 11:03 PM
I think you're in need of some Immediate, Intense and long term Psychological Counceling!!

If the Steelers beat the Browns the next 50 times in a row I'd still want them to stomp all over them and kick them in the teeth....and then go ahead and demolish them 50 more times.

The very thought of feeling sorry for the likes of the Cleveland Browns should be declared unlawful......and it makes me nauseated to even think about it.
:greengrin::lol:

Post of the year honors right here folks! :clap: :towelwave:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-11-2008, 11:15 PM
If we go 2-14 it's ok 2 me as long as we beat the Clowns every year i don't care.

terrible.towel43
09-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Sick of beating the browns? are you serious. I always hear smack from browns fans, no matter what happened in the last game. We need these wins for playoff contention anyway like last year. Were not going to throw a game so we can "heat up the rivalry" and hear them smack talk to us. We wont to just pure dominate. If the browns start beating us for a while "god forbid" then we can look back on this day and have something to put back in their face. I'll never get sick of steelers beating clowns.

steelersgal86
09-12-2008, 07:22 AM
It`s almost as good as picking on your window licking sister! Not really, but thats a close second.

I didn't think anything could beat that :rant2:

But in all honesty...when I saw the subject of this thread...then saw it was from a Steelers fan...just doesn't make sense... :dunno:

any true Steelers fan lives for beating the Clowns...makes it even better living here in NE Ohio....

I sport my steelers gear all year round...but even more so at this time...got them on today at work... :gs:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff267/ferrybabe/116442550447691.gif

steelerschick1220
09-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Part of the fun of beating the Browns is their fans. I enjoy reading their whiny, low bred fans talk smack before the game and then run away like a whipped puppy as soon as we beat them. There is nothing in the world like shutting them up.

memphissteelergirl
09-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Short answer....no. Next question.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Second grade Ohio steel has not been proven to over power#1 grade A Pa. "Steel"

Moondog
09-13-2008, 12:47 AM
Hello Steeler fans! This is my first post and I'm here to tell you I will never get sick of watching the Steelers decimate the Browns. I was born in Pittsburgh and after the first two years of my life we moved to Northeast Ohio. It was rough growing up during the eighties when Pittsburgh was drenched in mediocrity(51-0,etc.) Nowadays, things are all good, except for the nutty fans. All I can say is most Browns fans have a perceptual problem, year after year they talk their crap, then harsh, cold STEEL reality sets in and then the cycle begins again with them saying "next year, you'll see." I think its a sickness brought on by the trauma that the Steelers inflict on them year after year. Let the beatings continue!

GO STEELERS!

Stairwayto7
09-13-2008, 09:11 AM
I didn't think anything could beat that :rant2:

But in all honesty...when I saw the subject of this thread...then saw it was from a Steelers fan...just doesn't make sense... :dunno:

any true Steelers fan lives for beating the Clowns...makes it even better living here in NE Ohio....

I sport my steelers gear all year round...but even more so at this time...got them on today at work... :gs:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff267/ferrybabe/116442550447691.gif

You sport your Steelers Gear year round? Thats true, but because your mom still has to get you ready for the short bus everyday! And yes you do have the Steelers bib that we make you wear!

SHHHhhhhhhhhh! We always tell her its her special bib, because she can`t figure out why she is the only one with a bib.

steelersgal86
09-13-2008, 10:31 AM
You sport your Steelers Gear year round? Thats true, but because your mom still has to get you ready for the short bus everyday! And yes you do have the Steelers bib that we make you wear!

SHHHhhhhhhhhh! We always tell her its her special bib, because she can`t figure out why she is the only one with a bib.

:rofl: Your a jackass...you should be nice to me today after lastnight...:cursin: your lucky I love my niece :yesnod: you bring me a steelers bib tomorrow night and I will wear it....

Captcoolhand
09-13-2008, 10:33 AM
:rofl: Your a jackass...you should be nice to me today after lastnight...:cursin: your lucky I love my niece :yesnod: you bring me a steelers bib tomorrow night and I will wear it....
:duh:

Clevelandsux
09-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I hate the Clowns media. They are all picking the Browns to beat us tonight.:nono: I guess wishful thinking.

I remember when we faced Dallas in SB XXX. This was the year the Browns moved. They had a radio call in show asking people how bad the Steelers were going to lose in the SB. People who called in and said the Steelers would win they hung up on.

Or the jackoffs who ran there mouths and said SB XL was fixed. Muck Fleveland!!!!:banana::rant2: