PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Lewis rallies the troops!

ToothAche
09-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Jamal Lewis has told his teammates that they have to bring their hardhats, have to play physical, running the ball and on defense. They have to be prepared to beat up the Steelers in every aspect of the game.

I guess my question is, can they handle the abuse?

KSSteelerfan
09-10-2008, 10:51 PM
:haha::haha::haha: that's a good one coming from Jamal....:bwah:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2008, 11:00 PM
The Browns know they are skating on thin ice already, they'll do whatever they can get themselves pumped up. If they follow suit they'll come out tight and so torqued up it will take them atleast through the first quarter to even settle down enough to do anything even close to moving the ball. It's our job to punch them right in the mouth from the opening kicking off and not let up till the gun sounds!

steelerschick1220
09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
The Browns are going to beat us up? I am sure that Ben is having nightmares about facing that strong Browns D. Browns know that if they drop this game their entire season is screwed. I hope we dominate them on both sides of the ball.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-11-2008, 02:08 PM
The Browns are going to beat us up? I am sure that Ben is having nightmares about facing that strong Browns D. Browns know that if they drop this game their entire season is screwed. I hope we dominate them on both sides of the ball.
Not if but when they drop this one...................:yellowthumb:

steelerschick1220
09-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Not if but when they drop this one...................:yellowthumb:

That's what I am thinking too, I just don't want to get overconfident and expect a win and then POOF! we play like crap. But, I am expecting us to be 2-0 after sunday night.

Steelx
09-11-2008, 03:09 PM
What are you expecting him to say? "Guys we are going to loose, lets not even try!!"

Stairwayto7
09-11-2008, 07:59 PM
The only real issue is romeo will be out to do whatever it takes, he has to beat the Steelers to save his name in cleveland. 4th down the browns will be going for it, they`ll be throwing deep, everything we should expect

SteelerSteve
09-11-2008, 08:10 PM
Well, for their sake I hope that running the ball isn't their plan!

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
09-11-2008, 08:49 PM
This is actually a very Important game for us....I know its only week 2 but to go 2-0 and Cleveland starting 0-2 is crucial,especially with the real test of our schedule coming mid-season.The Browns will be throwing everything they got at us..but i'm confident we can go in there house and show who's the real Team in this division.:cope: