PDA

View Full Version : Polamalu's Back!!!

BlitzburghNation
09-07-2008, 11:56 PM
Wondering why no-ones said anything about the Quiet Storm,,,,,,Thought he really played a good game,"especially sitting out all pre-season"

Looks like he may be back to his old playmaking self :towelwave:

Had to listen to game on sirius,so i'm trying to get opinions on Troy :yellowthumb:

especially B&G forever32 :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-08-2008, 12:08 AM
I knew somebody was going to post this up sooner or later :lol: Troy had a solid game and really gave us a glimpse of what we haven't seen the last 24 months. he needs to keep it up though because we're going to need him this year and we can't afford any more season like that last 2.

Congrats to Troy though on a good first game back and hopefully a healthy season to come.

BlitzburghNation
09-08-2008, 12:18 AM
Hey,,,,,,,us long hairs stick together ~~~:haha:

K Train
09-08-2008, 12:26 AM
he did ok, if he can do his job and they play like that every week im happy.

i dont think one game that we dominated in ever aspect makes him back to normal

blitz i need to know why you quote things that have never really been said before....i just need to know lol

BlitzburghNation
09-08-2008, 12:28 AM
blitz i need to know why you quote things that have never really been said before....i just need to know lol

Huh,,,,,,:scratch: :popcorn: What'cha mean K-Man

DBR96A
09-08-2008, 01:02 AM
When I saw the thread title, I thought Troy Polamalu's back was injured. :eek1:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Troy had a real solid game, Im happy to have seen a glimpse of the Troy of old but he's got to be consistent and stay healthy because 1 week isn't enough. If he does stay on the field and out of the trainers room I don't doubt we'll begin to see more and more of the good ole Troy coming back into form in the coming weeks.

steelersgal86
09-08-2008, 09:33 AM
:iagree: I think Troy had a great game...I just hope it continues and he stays healthy :crossfingers:

Stairwayto7
09-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Its only one game, just like if he would of had a bad game.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-09-2008, 01:11 AM
I would love to see him really do some damage next week; last year DA had the luxury of not facing Troy like he used to be but now hopefully that changes this week. If he can be the disruptive force he is capable of it's going to really throw the Browns offense into a state of confusion. He can allow us to throw tons of different looks at DA and help force him into mistakes which plays right into the hands of the rest of the defense.

We can't afford to have Troy get lost in the mix this coming weekend.

ToothAche
09-09-2008, 08:46 AM
When I saw the thread title, I thought Troy Polamalu's back was injured. :eek1:

I thought the same thing, but then I knew it could not be possible. Ive seen the man's workout routine. :haha:

AZ_Steeler
09-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Third week in a row now that Troy has had a solid game and recorded an interception. Just in case anybody missed the most recent int:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxndh7f9OM

Black@Gold Forever32
09-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Wondering why no-ones said anything about the Quiet Storm,,,,,,Thought he really played a good game,"especially sitting out all pre-season"

Looks like he may be back to his old playmaking self :towelwave:

Had to listen to game on sirius,so i'm trying to get opinions on Troy :yellowthumb:

especially B&G forever32 :lol:

Troy's first pick was a gift from Matt Schaub.......Schaub threw it right at Troy....:lol: It wasn't a great play......I would hope one if the highest paid players on the team could make that play....lol

The second INT against the Browns was a great play....Troy played solid coverage and made the INT that prevented points.....

Troy's pick against the Eagles wasn't all him don't forget....Troy caught a deflected pass for the INT which was a good play since he caught the ball with one arm......I'll give him credit making a nice one armed grab....But he didn't cause the INT by himself....

Troy has played well so far....three games doesn't make a season.....Plus Troy owed the rest of the defense for his crap play the previous 1.5 seasons....

Yes I knocked Troy and I will continue to knock any player in the future when I feel the need....I actually like to talk football and I also don't always like to be positive cheer leading fan.........that always thinks the Steelers are the greatest and uses 1,000 smilies in post.............

floodcitygirl
09-23-2008, 10:04 PM
Troy looked like his old self in that game on Sunday. It was a bright spot in a dismal loss. Did my heart good to see it.

K Train
09-23-2008, 10:33 PM
im glad hes making me look like a jackass for bashing him for months, thats what i wanted him to do...i didnt think he could but im not complaining that he is

Grant37
09-24-2008, 12:55 AM
That one handed interception against the Eagles is one of the all time greatest interceptions in NFL history period. It was number 6 on ESPN top plays. Thats a joke. It should have been number one. It was unreal. Trying to find it on youtube haha.