PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Highlights?

TampaSteelGirl
09-07-2008, 09:29 PM
I"ve been watching NFL Network Gamedayfor an hour and a half and there isn't any Steelers highlights!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2:

jpele
09-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Because its the Dion Cowboys show.

steelcitysfinestXL
09-07-2008, 09:52 PM
I"ve been watching NFL Network Gamedayfor an hour and a half and there isn't any Steelers highlights!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant2:

Its obvious we're not the "sexy" NFL story. With Flacco and Ryan winning there first starts, Turner rushing for 200 yds., Farve taking a breath, TOM BRADY POSSIBLY OUT FOR THE SEASON and the Chargers losing at home to the Panthers... The wasnt much room for the Steelers handling a team everybody said were up and coming!!!

Its cool thought! As im sure you know, we tend to play much better when we are counted out or forgotten!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Steelers vs Texans definitely wasn't the sexy matchup this weekend, everybody expected us to beat them pretty good and we did. ESPN showed some highlights but that's about it. Go to NFL.com to watch vid highlights of the game.

TampaSteelGirl
09-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Its obvious we're not the "sexy" NFL story. With Flacco and Ryan winning there first starts, Turner rushing for 200 yds., Farve taking a breath, TOM BRADY POSSIBLY OUT FOR THE SEASON and the Chargers losing at home to the Panthers... The wasnt much room for the Steelers handling a team everybody said were up and coming!!!

Its cool thought! As im sure you know, we tend to play much better when we are counted out or forgotten!

Exactly!!! We never get any freaking love! We play stellar football and they don't show shiat!! They don't need to love us when we are winning SB!! :tt02: I"m really getting sick of Brett Farve!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Steelers vs Texans definitely wasn't the sexy matchup this weekend, everybody expected us to beat them pretty good and we did. ESPN showed some highlights but that's about it. Go to NFL.com to watch vid highlights of the game.

Thanks I will check that out but we blew them out! Willie rushed for over 100 yards and the Oline they criticized so badly did very, very well!!!:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 10:03 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29536&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

there ya go Tampa :D

BlitzburghNation
09-07-2008, 10:07 PM
You go girl,,,,,,,,:towelwave: Love your passion for our team ~~~~:bigthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
09-07-2008, 10:10 PM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29536&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

there ya go Tampa :D

THank you!!!

Where did my post go???

[AutoMerged Post Below]

You go girl,,,,,,,,:towelwave: Love your passion for our team ~~~~:bigthumb:

THanks! I gotta see it all!!! :yellowthumb:

Steelerlyn
09-10-2008, 12:27 PM
Ok I know they played, the schedule said they played and the five second highlights that were shown said they played. So I ask this question why are the sport shows hating on the Steelers? Every network and website that has anything remotely to do with sports NEVER/RARELY has anything nice to say about our Boys. What I find really funny and ironic is that on one network (FOX) there is a former Steeler on the broadcast team(Bradshaw), on NBC you have Jerome, and on CBS you have not one but 2 native Pittsburghers - Danny Marino and our former coach, Bill Cowher. Now I am not suggesting that any of these guys be overtly enthusiastic about the Steelers, but ....come on... give us our "props" as they say!

LatrobePA
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14600

Dean Denton
09-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Bradshaw was jumping up and down over the win. Dude was happy. Marino will never give us all that much love because we didn't take him in the draft and he knows that he would have got at least 3 Superbowls with us. Marino never had a good running game, and we never had a solid QB. We needed eachother. The Bus doesn't want to get to excited because its only one game, and he cant show his former team too much love on the set. And Bill.....well maybe he's wishing that he would have stayed on a few more years. The entire time he was with the Steelers he never had that great QB. He gets Ben, then hangs it up. If Ben would have been there a few years sooner we would have had a couple more rings, and I think Bill knows that now. I'll bet Bill is wishing that the Steelers lose just so Tomlin doesn't look better than him.

JB 67
09-10-2008, 12:54 PM
There too busy talking about Brett Favre on every freaking station!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean Denton
09-10-2008, 12:59 PM
There too busy talking about Brett Favre on every freaking station!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least with Brady gettin put on the shelf that will curb some of the Brett talk.

K Train
09-10-2008, 01:20 PM
why talk about our game when it was a massacre....ooo we beat the texans

BlitzburghRockCity
09-10-2008, 01:46 PM
ESPN sportscenter showed Steeler highlights, the same amount of highlights as most of the other games. Unless we play a real high profile team we usually don't get much coverage win or lose. Our division by in large is boring and doesn't yield to many highlights that a national audience really cares about. Now us AFCN fans know the games are usually big hitting, hard fought, fight to the death kinda games which are good for us because we like a team in the North but most others would rather see more high profile divisions.

TampaSteelGirl
09-11-2008, 09:29 AM
why talk about our game when it was a massacre....ooo we beat the texans K-train

:whatever: