PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Browns Fans

Silverback 92
09-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Your team still sucks , last year WAS a fluke !!

JensK
09-07-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't know. They are playing decent. You have to have in mind, that they are playing perhaps the best team in NFL right now. I mean, i know Browns got a few new players on their D-line, but Dallas o-line is just so damn amazing. Its really owning the Browns defence. Their secondaries suck though. They are going to have a tough tough time against Steelers, if ben and holmes can get "their connection" going ^^

Their Offence really isnt that scary, as i would have thought. Edwards isnt catching ****, and stallworth is injured. Anderson is not having a very good night either.

I do believe it is because they are playing Dallas though. that O-line is just scary. i do believe that Steelers defence is better than Dallas' tho, so Anderson and co. is going to have an even harder time next sunday, with getting points on the board.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
Another TD Dallas.. 28-7 to Dallas. I have to admit, that i expected more from the browns :(

yinzer
09-07-2008, 07:29 PM
I don't know. They are playing decent. You have to have in mind, that they are playing perhaps the best team in NFL right now. I mean, i know Browns got a few new players on their D-line, but Dallas o-line is just so damn amazing. Its really owning the Browns defence. Their secondaries suck though. They are going to have a tough tough time against Steelers, if ben and holmes can get "their connection" going ^^

Their Offence really isnt that scary, as i would have thought. Edwards isnt catching shiat, and stallworth is injured. Anderson is not having a very good night either.

I do believe it is because they are playing Dallas though. that O-line is just scary. i do believe that Steelers defence is better than Dallas' tho, so Anderson and co. is going to have an even harder time next sunday, with getting points on the board.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Another TD Dallas.. 28-7 to Dallas. I have to admit, that i expected more from the browns :(

28-7???????????

JensK
09-07-2008, 07:32 PM
28-7???????????

Yup.. They just missed a big chance on the 1yard line it aswell. Dallas that is. They are dominating Browns... Badly. Which surprice me (as i stated) because browns wasnt playing all that bad, but i guees they have to score points all the time to keep the spirit.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Dallas is no joke, they are a SB contender, depending on how Romo does but seriously, the Browns are up against stiff competition all year so this is going to be a real test for them in 2008.

Buck the Frowns!!

JoeThomas
09-07-2008, 07:51 PM
this is a rough game. were not 100% but even if we are i think we would have lost. the game isnt over but it might as well be. our depth will be our downfall. we dont have much. hopefully next weeks grudge match is better for us.

coggsnyrnyg
09-07-2008, 07:58 PM
I was hoping the Browns would pull of an upset, but they look terrible. The Cowb!tches are just steamrolling their defense.

Stairwayto7
09-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Anderson didn`t complete a pass for over 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelcitysfinestXL
09-07-2008, 08:33 PM
I know Dallas is a good team, but i really think Cleveland made them look alot better than they are. Romo had all day to throw the ball. It wasnt until CLE started sending DB's on blitzes before Romo went deep.
Just like their fans, Romeo put way to much stock in Williams and Rogers being able to get pressure. Romo would stand in their and find open guys underneath, while the browns tried to get pressure with a 4 man rush. LAUGHABLE agaisnt that Cowbys oline and their ability to protect Romo.

From DA, to Braylon, to Cronell, that team looked like straight booty! Winslow was the only one worth his salt for that offense, other than J-lew on a few nice runs.

As far as CLE's run-d, Marion, Felix and Tashard Choice had their way with CLE... not sure if it was DAL's oline or the fact that CLE still cant stop anybody... either way they better not play like that against us or they'll get embarassed at home twice in a row!! (which would be GREAT!!)

yinzer
09-07-2008, 08:34 PM
this is a rough game. were not 100% but even if we are i think we would have lost. the game isnt over but it might as well be. our depth will be our downfall. we dont have much. hopefully next weeks grudge match is better for us.

doesn't a grudge match mean that the two teams that are playing are close in talent?? the clowns are in trouble next week too.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-07-2008, 08:49 PM
But Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams were going to turn everything around on defense for the Browns and lead this team to the Super Bowl.....lol

I can't wait until next Sunday......The Steelers are going to stomp the Browns......

Troyisabeast_43
09-07-2008, 09:08 PM
But Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams were going to turn everything around on defense for the Browns and lead this team to the Super Bowl.....lol

I can't wait until next Sunday......The Steelers are going to stomp the Browns......

And with as horrible as the Bengals and Ravens both looked today a win by the Steelers next week in Cleveland would put them at virtually 3 games behind the Steelers and put the Steelers in virtual cruise control to the division for the rest of the season.

LarryNJ
09-07-2008, 09:14 PM
The NFL will be sorry they put the clowns on primetime 5 times this year. :)

TampaSteelGirl
09-07-2008, 10:42 PM
I thought the Browns looked ok the first quarter but they pooped out after that! Dallas didn't look good he first quarter but then got it together. I don't think we'll have a hard time against the Brownies next week!!! :tt02:

steelerschick1220
09-07-2008, 10:48 PM
I watched bits and pieces of the first quarter and taped the rest, which I will watch when I am done on the computer. I thought they played decent in the first quarter, but when I got home and saw the score, I wasn't all that surprised. Browns will be shown that last year was a fluke. I still say that we will beat them pretty good next night about this time.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-08-2008, 12:08 AM
I just hope the Steelers don't take the clowns for granted, we need 2 stick it 2 them the way we stuck it 2 the texans, Come on Steelers focus an kick the shiat outta of them clowns, i new the clowns would start out 0-2

TampaSteelGirl
09-08-2008, 11:22 AM
I just hope the Steelers don't take the clowns for granted, we need 2 stick it 2 them the way we stuck it 2 the texans, Come on Steelers focus an kick the shiat outta of them clowns, i new the clowns would start out 0-2

I agree 100%!!! they better not take any team for granted this year!

Stairwayto7
09-08-2008, 11:45 AM
I agree 100%!!! they better not take any team for granted this year!

I also agree. As bad as it seemed, for the brownies, they were playing one of the teams that were suppose to win the Superbowl.

We will see a better offense this week, but a weaker defense. So its now time to unleash the pass, Holmes deep from Roethlisberger.