PDA

View Full Version : Anybody notice dawgbone........

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 02:31 PM
.......... joined right after dawgs left???????????? Hmmmmmmmmm!

And he is already averaging 15 posts a day?

Anybody else know that a dog bone, gets eaten by a dog. After its eaten it gets pooped out! Just an observation.

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 02:36 PM
:rofl: yeap...thought the same thing

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2008, 02:40 PM
Who told all these browns fans that we were nice people here :scratch: whoever it is better fess up or I'll ban everyone :D

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Who told all these browns fans that we were nice people here :scratch: whoever it is better fess up or I'll ban everyone :D

hey now...you know he wont fess up

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 03:08 PM
:grin1:I know that you don`t think it was me!:grin1:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Damnit Capt!!! How many times have we told.... :duh: You and I need to have a talk, now see what you've done...Im telling SG to make you sit up front on the short bus monday morning! :banana2:

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Damnit Capt!!! How many times have we told.... :duh: You and I need to have a talk, now see what you've done...Im telling SG to make you sit up front on the short bus monday morning! :banana2:

:rofl: :rofl: he already does TG....

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

:grin1:I know that you don`t think it was me!:grin1:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Captcoolhand
09-05-2008, 03:13 PM
I did it, i must confess..............Ya right, I agree with ya :club:

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:14 PM

don't forget TG you are going to be riding on it also!!!!

Captcoolhand
09-05-2008, 03:16 PM
Dog darn it, why you guys just had to let it out :cursin:

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Dog darn it, why you guys just had to let it out :cursin:

:rofl: relax...I didn't let them know you are my best customer because you keep all the other passengers laughing :lol: and you make sure they keep those helmets on

Captcoolhand
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
even after ever thing i did for you 86,you had to bring the boss into it.....:nono:
Well let me let you know......SG86 has an affair with a crossing guard while i'm looking for her seat.....

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 03:21 PM
You guys think this short bus is funny, I think she is starting to get a little offended, they pick her up for her job at McDonalds, they take her to special art classes, and on field trips to basket weaving business. She made a clay pot last week.

Dean Denton
09-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Who told all these browns fans that we were nice people here :scratch: whoever it is better fess up or I'll ban everyone :D It was me, but it was to Brit, not to any Browns fans...We are only nice to eachother is what I told her. However, I can be a total *** from time to time, and if you want I will be happy to rip on everyone...lol:yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:23 PM
You guys think this short bus is funny, I think she is starting to get a little offended, they pick her up for her job at McDonalds, they take her to special art classes, and on field trips to basket weaving business. She made a clay pot last week.

:cursin: :cursin: I cant even say what I want to :cursin: :cursin:

even after ever thing i did for you 86,you had to bring the boss into it.....:nono:
Well let me let you know......SG86 has an affair with a crossing guard while i'm looking for her seat.....

And you!!!! I didn't bring the boss into ... he brought himself into it...

I am done with this shortbus thing ... all of you :bigfinger:

Captcoolhand
09-05-2008, 03:27 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Dean Denton
09-05-2008, 03:33 PM
:cursin: :cursin: I cant even say what I want to :cursin: :cursin:

And you!!!! I didn't bring the boss into ... he brought himself into it...

I am done with this shortbus thing ... all of you :bigfinger: you guys are just kidding right?

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 03:34 PM
She wears a pretty football helmet everyday, they let her finger paint it

Captcoolhand
09-05-2008, 03:49 PM
you guys are just kidding right?
we try too but unfortunely :whistle:

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 03:58 PM
we try too but unfortunely :whistle:

She wears a pretty football helmet everyday, they let her finger paint it

:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: If I could call you guys what I want to and get away with it i would... :bigfinger:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
I just talked to Cleve on the phone and at least he apologized :clap:

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 04:01 PM
:cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: If I could call you guys what I want to and get away with it i would... :bigfinger:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
I just talked to Cleve on the phone and at least he apologized :clap:

I did ? And who dialed the phone for you?

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 04:03 PM
I did ? And who dialed the phone for you?

Actually you called me...and I can take a picture of my caller ID to prove it :greengrin:

ToothAche
09-05-2008, 04:39 PM
I was wondering why a stains fan was on here myself, but I figured he gave us someone to shoot things at. :postal:

TampaSteelGirl
09-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Steelergal86 and I said this a few days ago. At first he comes on as a "cool" browns fan but as you can see he's EXACTLY like DAWGS! I'm totally convinced he's the same person but just went and signed up under a new name. He's gets pissed off and cocky just like DAWGS did. He thinks we are a bunch of idiots!! :nono:

Stairwayto7
09-05-2008, 11:54 PM
Steelergal86 and I said this a few days ago. At first he comes on as a "cool" browns fan but as you can see he's EXACTLY like DAWGS! I'm totally convinced he's the same person but just went and signed up under a new name. He's gets pissed off and cocky just like DAWGS did. He thinks we are a bunch of idiots!! :nono:

See he thinks that he`s smarter than us. WRONG!

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 08:35 AM
See he thinks that he`s smarter than us. WRONG!

:rofl: who is :scratch:

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 09:33 AM
:rofl: who is :scratch:

Have your bus driver explain it to you!

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Have your bus driver explain it to you!

:bigfinger: I am not starting with you today!!!

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 09:40 AM
:bigfinger: I am not starting with you today!!!

Damn thats just wrong! I bought you a Twizzler! Hasn`t anyone given you your medication today.

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Damn thats just wrong! I bought you a Twizzler! Hasn`t anyone given you your medication today.

You bought me what??? Okay yeah that was nice of you, you brought be back twizzlers without me even asking you...but I gave you 5 bucks for a powerade ... and you used that money...so you got them but you didnt buy them....

But I will say...thanks again for the hotdogs and beer :greengrin: nothing like drinking before a highschool football ball :yellowthumb:

I am sure some way I got cheated out of money...

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 09:45 AM
You alwasy try to ruin a nice jester. Last weeks game I bought you a soda. This week I fed you and your husband. Then came back with a Twizzler. Geez, whats a brother to do?

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 09:48 AM
You alwasy try to ruin a nice jester. Last weeks game I bought you a soda. This week I fed you and your husband. Then came back with a Twizzler. Geez, whats a brother to do?

omg....dont try and act like mister nice guy....I will give you that last week you did buy me a drink...but I took your daughter and her annoying friend that should of got me a 6pack...

I said thanks for the food and beer yesterday...it was great...

I wont be showing up empty handed tomorrow and you know that...:yellowthumb:

Captcoolhand
09-06-2008, 09:55 AM
omg....dont try and act like mister nice guy....I will give you that last week you did buy me a drink...but I took your daughter and her annoying friend that should of got me a 6pack...

I said thanks for the food and beer yesterday...it was great...

I wont be showing up empty handed tomorrow and you know that...:yellowthumb:
I wouldn't even go Gal, watch the game at home since it's on TV and you will have less aggravations....lol

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-06-2008, 09:57 AM

I wanna ride the short bus too!!!I'm gonna tell my mommy if you don't let me,and she is mean too.(LOL)

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 10:03 AM
SG might need a second short bus!

TampaSteelGirl
09-06-2008, 10:09 AM
SG might need a second short bus!

Aaahhhh all the makings of a beautiful lovers quarrel! :hilarious: JK!!!!

Captcoolhand
09-06-2008, 10:10 AM
SG might need a second short bus!Pull yours out of the garage Cleve.......:yesnod:

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Aaahhhh all the makings of a beautiful lovers quarrel! :hilarious: JK!!!!

:duh: That's my brother!!!!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Pull yours out of the garage Cleve.......:yesnod:

:rofl: :yellowthumb:

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-06-2008, 10:12 AM
I can wait my turn,cause my mommy said that i had to be polite.

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:13 AM
I can wait my turn,cause my mommy said that i had to be polite.

:scratch: I dont think he is kidding!!!! :thinking:

TampaSteelGirl
09-06-2008, 10:15 AM
:duh: That's my brother!!!!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

:rofl: :yellowthumb:

OMG!!! I forgot about that!!! Hey i'm pregnant and dumb remember??? :hilarious:

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:16 AM

I will let it slide this time...:rofl: my family might be nuts but we dont roll that way :rofl:

TampaSteelGirl
09-06-2008, 10:17 AM
I will let it slide this time...:rofl: my family might be nuts but we dont role that way :rofl:

WORD....thanks girl!! :grin1:

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:18 AM
WORD....thanks girl!! :grin1:

anytime...but just once... Cleve might not be that nice :hilarious:

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 10:21 AM

Wow, didn`t know you were pregnant, congratulations, thats awesome, and beautiful. Good Luck! keep us updated.

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Wow, didn`t know you were pregnant, congratulations, thats awesome, and beautiful. Good Luck! keep us updated.

you might be off the hook...either because you are pregnant or he didnt read that far down...:rofl:

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 10:23 AM
you might be off the hook...either because you are pregnant or he didnt read that far down...:rofl:

Car, I read it, it wasn`t as bad as you make it sound, relax, your wayto uptite.

steelersgal86
09-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Car, I read it, it wasn`t as bad as you make it sound, relax, your wayto uptite.

must be someone else on your puter

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 10:26 AM
must be someone else on your puter

Leave my puter out of this!

TampaSteelGirl
09-06-2008, 10:31 AM
anytime...but just once... Cleve might not be that nice :hilarious:

OK....:grin1:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Thank you!! I"m having another Steelers fan!! I have a 15 1/2 month old daughter who loves her Steelers jersey, she pulls it out of her closet and now I"m having a son to love the Steelers as well, he's due in early November! My husband is a Bucs fan and we are fighting about who our son will love as far as football.......we all know I will win!!! :tt02:

Stairwayto7
09-06-2008, 10:33 AM
OK....:grin1:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Thank you!! I"m having another Steelers fan!! I have a 15 1/2 month old daughter who loves her Steelers jersey, she pulls it out of her closet and now I"m having a son to love the Steelers as well, he's due in early November! My husband is a Bucs fan and we are fighting about who our son will love as far as football.......we all know I will win!!! :tt02:

Atleast your husband is an NFC fan. No rivalry there. Once your son is old enough, he`ll understand. Good luck! Children are truly Gods gift.

TampaSteelGirl
09-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Atleast your husband is an NFC fan. No rivalry there. Once your son is old enough, he`ll understand. Good luck! Children are truly Gods gift.

Yea the good thing is he really likes the Steelers as well, he has always been impressed with the way we play, he's not as big as a Bucs fan as I am a Steelers fan so he's always supportive of my Steelers addiction! :greengrin:

Last year for the playoffs after we were out and the Bucs were still in I bought her a Bucs jersey but it was quite painful buying it and putting it on her, burned my skin! :lol: But since he always supports me I had to support him as well. I'm in no way a Bucs fan and hate Gruden but I just did it for love! :yesnod:

Yes kids are the best gifts from God!! Amen!!

Stairwayto7
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Where did dawgbone a.k.a. dawgs , go

ToothAche
09-08-2008, 04:08 PM
I heard he bought a Tom Brady jersey on Saturday (who Ron Jaworski entitled a "living legend"), then Sunday happened. Now he is too busy contemplating between a Romo jersey or the new Britney SPears CD. When he has more time (the play-offs) he will be back in full force to reply to all of these posts.

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Where did dawgbone a.k.a. dawgs , go

I was wondering that too.I miss him now that it is "Clowns"week.
Not!!!!!!!!!!!!:tt02:

[AutoMerged Post Below]
ACDC said it very well........Givin the dawg a bone!!!!!!!!!

ToothAche
09-08-2008, 05:18 PM
(sigh)....when I think about Dawgbone, I can hear the faint melody of Cinderella's classic song "Dont know watcha got till its gone" playing in my head, and clips of all of his posts of wisdom scroll through my mind..................(sob)....................... ..WHY! Why did you leave us!!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!

Stairwayto7
09-10-2008, 10:45 AM
(sigh)....when I think about Dawgbone, I can hear the faint melody of Cinderella's classic song "Dont know watcha got till its gone" playing in my head, and clips of all of his posts of wisdom scroll through my mind..................(sob)....................... ..WHY! Why did you leave us!!!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!

I never knew that song! :thinking:

ejsteeler
09-10-2008, 11:37 AM
I never knew that song! :thinking:

You'd know it if you heard it.

Dean Denton
09-10-2008, 12:58 PM
Where did dawgbone a.k.a. dawgs , go HA, Dawgbone bailed out after one game. He's one of those cowardly bitches. After all that trash he talked, and he tucked tail and ran. You can bet if the Browns win he will be back talkin more trash. What a loser. I am pretty sure we told him this would happen.:lol:

ejsteeler
09-10-2008, 03:30 PM
Dean, you go ahead and post more often. Your avitar makes me :drool:

Dean Denton
09-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Dean, you go ahead and post more often. Your avitar makes me :drool:
My wife will be pleased....:cope: