PDA

View Full Version : Wear your BnG tomorrow!

blackngold29
09-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Steelers fans the world over are encouraged to wear their team's colors on Friday. So everyone, show your pride!

Here's the highly in-depth coverage from the PPG: Mayor declares Black & Gold day for tomorrow (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08248/909424-66.stm) :tt02::helmet:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-05-2008, 04:57 AM
Hey I always wear black n gold, I have a tattoo after all :D ...I didn't wear any today other than that and my Steelers wrist band but I'll sport some after work this morning.

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Well I wear mine alot outside of work...but Friday being casual day I sport my step son's highschool colors for his varisty game tonight...but relax...the colors are black and gold:yellowthumb: wearing them as we speak!!!!!

KSSteelerfan
09-05-2008, 09:26 AM
oh yeah ........good idea.......count on me wearing the black and gold proudly...:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

ToothAche
09-05-2008, 11:13 AM
:steelersrocksign: We wear our black and gold everyday. My company logo is black and gold, coincidence? I think not! :tt02:

Dean Denton
09-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Ten years ago I started out just buying Steeler hats. Then it was jackets, shirts, ect.....Now it seems to be everything I own. I have to buy shoes to match my hats, and so on. I have this bad *** pair of Jordans for the home games because they are Black with Gold trim.. Then I have my other pair of Nike that are white with Black and Gold trim for the away games. Its a brutal cycle that just goes on and on....lol
Today I am wearing my Millenium Jersey, #99, with my black and Gold hoodie underneath. My Jersey is one of the best out there. It might be hard to get now because its 8 years old, but it really is bad ***. Says Steelers across the back for the name... this is the way I like it because I'm all about the Team...That and my wife wont let me get a new Jersey...She's kinda like the Nazi police around my house...lol

blackngold29
09-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Ten years ago I started out just buying Steeler hats. Then it was jackets, shirts, ect.....Now it seems to be everything I own. I have to buy shoes to match my hats, and so on. I have this bad *** pair of Jordans for the home games because they are Black with Gold trim.. Then I have my other pair of Nike that are white with Black and Gold trim for the away games. Its a brutal cycle that just goes on and on....lol
Today I am wearing my Millenium Jersey, #99, with my black and Gold hoodie underneath. My Jersey is one of the best out there. It might be hard to get now because its 8 years old, but it really is bad ***. Says Steelers across the back for the name... this is the way I like it because I'm all about the Team...That and my wife wont let me get a new Jersey...She's kinda like the Nazi police around my house...lol

Different shoes for home and away games! I though I was the only one with goofy... I mean, ultimate Steelers fan rituals. :yellowthumb:

Dean Denton
09-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Yeah, and at half time I turn my hat around because then its times to get serious. Its pretty sad, but I cant help it. I have home and away hats, and shirts too. Also, I cant buy anything during the season for the games. It has to be bought and wore before the season starts or its no good. Excepts for that 4 time Superbowl jacket...hmmm, maybe I'm wrong, and need to buy crap during the season...See what you have done...dang it, now I'm thinking too much...
Also during there superbowl run I promised I would get into better shape, I did. And I just happen to do it on a Total Gym XL. I didn't put the two together until after the season.. And Because my wifes birthday is Feb 5th, it was a for sure win in that superbowl. Well, that and we were playing the Hawks...lol...Hell, we were already having a party..Does anyone know when the next superbowl will fall on Feb 5th?